What is Mizoram Socio-Economic Development Policy?, How to Get Benefits of Mizoram SEDP Scheme – Mizoram SEDP Scheme was started on August 19, 2022 by the Chief Minister of Mizoram to provide financial assistance to the citizens of the state. This scheme is also known as the Socio-Economic Development Policy (SEDP) in the state, through this financial assistance is provided by the state government to the eligible and deserving families of the state. Apart from this, social life will be promoted through this scheme in the state. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with all the information related to Mizoram Socio-Economic Development Policy.
Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2023
Mizoram SEDP Scheme has been started by the state government to provide benefits to the economically weaker citizens of the state. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to about 3 lakh or more citizens of the state, through this scheme Rs 50,000 will be distributed by the state government. The state government has already started making payments in installments under this scheme. Rs 700 crore has already been allocated by the state government for the smooth operation of this scheme. Under this, a total allocation of Rs 350 crore has been made for the Family Development Program, about 60,000 citizens of the state will be able to get the benefits of the Mizoram Socio-Economic Development Policy.
All the citizens of the state who want to apply under this scheme to get the benefits of this scheme, and they are also eligible to get the benefits of this scheme, then all those citizens have to submit an application to the village-level SEDP committee. According to this scheme, assistance will be distributed in various sectors including agriculture and animal husbandry, fisheries, land resources, soil and water conservation, trade and industry, urban development and poverty relief, tourism department etc. Apart from this, departments operating under this system will be located in 11 districts, more than 70 unique livelihood paths will be covered by these departments. [Also read – Mizoram Land Records: Land Revenue Act, Download Settlement Certificate]
Overview of Mizoram SEDP Scheme
|Scheme Name||Mizoram SEDP Scheme|
|Launched By||By the Chief Minister of the state Mr. Zoramthanga|
|Beneficiaries||Economically weaker families of the state|
|Application Procedure||To be launched soon|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the economically weaker families of the state|
|Benefits||Financial assistance will be provided to the economically weaker families of the state|
|Category||Mizoram Government Schemes|
|Official Website||Will be released soon|
Objectives of Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2023
The main objective of Mizoram SEDP Scheme is to provide financial assistance to all the economically weak families of the state. Through this scheme, the desired objectives will be specified in terms of development and livelihood generation, since the Corona epidemic has spread in the country, there are many families in the state who are facing financial crisis. Mizoram Socio-Economic Development Policy has been started by the state government only to overcome this economic weakness. Around Rs 3 lakh has been promised by the state government to help the beneficiaries start the projects.
Benefits and Key Points of Mizoram SEDP Scheme
- The Mizoram Socio-Economic Development Policy 2018 launched by the state government was part of the election platform.
- The state government will provide financial assistance to 60,000 different families during the current financial year under this scheme.
- Apart from this, the Mizoram government has targeted to cover three lakh rupees under this scheme through distribution of fifty thousand rupees.
- Under this, 3 lakh rupees will be provided by the state government in the initial year, the state government will provide financial assistance of more than 3 lakh rupees in the second year.
- In contrast, the total number of beneficiaries will be covered only up to the figure of 60,000 in the initial year of the scheme.
- Along with this, installments of Rs 25,000 will be provided by the state government in the form of financial assistance under this scheme.
- Under this, the first installment will be deposited in the accounts of the beneficiaries between September 1, 2022 and October 31, 2022 through Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2023, along with the second installment will be deposited between December 1, 2022 and February 15, 2023. Will be done.
- In terms of households, about 9,161 households have been selected by Agriculture, UD&PA selected 828, Land Resources, Soil and Water Conservation selected 5680, Horticulture selected 26, Horticulture selected 4078 and Animal Medical opted 253,99, commerce and industry 13266 etc are opted under this scheme.
Procedure to Apply under Mizoram SEDP Scheme
- All the citizens of the state who want to apply for the benefits of the Mizoram SEDP Scheme, all those citizens should submit the form to the committee at the village level.
- Those applicants have the opportunity to choose from over 70 different occupations, and must select the financial aid they need from one of those occupations.
- Under this, once the forms are sent by the applicants, it will be processed by the governing authorities, and thereafter, the funds will be credited electronically and instantly into the accounts of the recipients.