Check Maharashtra Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment Status | Namo Shetkari Yojana Beneficiary List PDF– To provide financial support to the state’s farmers, the Maharashtra government has started Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana. There is good news for those who applied under this scheme because the notice has come from the state government that the Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment will be sent to the accounts of the farmers by the second week of October. Through this scheme, farmers of the state will be provided Rs 6,000 in installments of Rs 2,000, so that the financial condition of the farmers can improve. Be with the article till the end to know more about Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment 2023.[Also Read- CIDCO e-Auction for Navi Mumbai Plots | Bidder Registration & Result]
Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment 2023
In an effort to improve the financial well-being of small and marginal farmers in Maharashtra, the government has launched the Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under this program, eligible farmers will receive an annual financial benefit of Rs 6,000 from the state government in three installments of Rs 2,000 each over the course of the year. The Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment has received the green light during a cabinet meeting convened for the benefit of Maharashtra’s farmers. The initial payment of Rs 2,000 is anticipated to be credited to bank accounts in the second week of October. The state government has arranged all the necessary steps to ensure a smooth disbursement process of the Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment 2023.[Read More]
Drawing inspiration from the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, this initiative effectively means that farmers in Maharashtra will now receive a combined annual sum of Rs 12,000, courtesy of both the central and state governments.[Also Read- (Registration) CIDCO Lottery: Application Form, Login, & Eligibility]
Overview of Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment
|Portal Name||Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment|
|Started By||Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiary||Farmer of Maharashtra|
|Objective||To provide financial support to the state farmers|
|Benefits||Financial support will be provided to the farmers of the state|
|Category||Maharashtra Government Scheme|
|Official Website||Will be uploaded soon|
Objective of Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment
The objective of the Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment 2023 is to offer financial aid to farmers in Maharashtra, intending to enhance their income and sustain their way of life. This initial installment is a vital component of a broader scheme designed to enhance the financial security of small and marginal farmers in the state, ensuring they receive necessary financial assistance to promote their well-being and prosperity.[Also Read- Mhada Pune Lottery Registration, Lottery Draw & Last Date]
Approval for the Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment 2023
Good news! The first payout of the Namo Shetkari Yojana has been given the green light which means that the initial installment will soon find its way into farmer’s bank accounts. The Maharashtra government has allocated a whopping Rs 1,720 crore to ensure this first payment reaches thousands of farmers, benefiting them significantly. It’s worth noting that Deputy Chief Minister and State Finance Minister Devendra Fadnavis introduced this scheme in the budget for this year, with the first wave of funds scheduled to be sent to farmers’ bank accounts in the first week for the period from April to July 2023.
Benefits and features of Namo Shetkari Yojana first installment
- The Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment has received the green light during a cabinet meeting convened for the benefit of Maharashtra’s farmers.
- Maharashtra Government Allocates Rs 1,720 Crore for the first Phase of Namo Shetkari Yojana.
- This initiative grants qualifying farmers a yearly financial aid of Rs 6,000, distributed in three Rs 2,000 portions throughout the year.
- A yearly assistance of Rs 12,000 for farmers will be accessible to both the central and state governments.
- Approximately 15 million farming families in Maharashtra will benefit from this program, providing relief and economic support to thousands of farmers.
- The Maharashtra Government introduced this scheme statewide to help more farmers and improve their living standards, fostering self-reliance.
Eligibility Criteria for Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra to be eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant should be registered with the Agriculture Department of Maharashtra to receive Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment.
- To apply for the Namo Shetkari Yojana, farmers should own land and the bank account of the applicant farmer should be linked to the Aadhar card.
- Applicants must likely have signed up for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to get the benefit.
Documents Required for Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment
- Votar Card
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account details
- Agricultural land details
- PM-KISAN registration number
- Residency proof of Maharashtra
Procedure to Check Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment 2023
If you want to check Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment, you must follow the given below procedure:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Namo Shetkari Yojana. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Beneficiary List” option. After clicking on this a new page will appear on your screen.
- On this new page, you need to fill in all the required information such as district, block, city, etc.
- After filling this information, you need to click on the “Submit” button and a list will appear on your screen.
- In this list, applicants can check whether they will receive Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment 2023.