Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Apply Online | Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Application From | Laptop Distribution Merit List Odisha | Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2022
The government of Odisha has launched Odisha Laptop Distribution Scheme for meritorious students who have passed the 12th standard in the state. Under the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, the Naveen Patnaik government will provide free laptops to all meritorious students who have passed class 10+2. Odisha government will provide the benefit of laptop distribution scheme to 15,000 meritorious students in the year 2022. Laptops or tablets will be distributed to all meritorious students under the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. All eligible students, whose name will appear in the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Merit List, will be distributed laptops by December 2020. Under the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, laptops will be distributed to all sections like: Science, Arts, Commerce, Sanskrit. And business students. 30 nodal centers have been set up to distribute laptops to all meritorious students. [Also Read- (Download) Odisha Labour Card List 2022: District Wise Beneficiary Status]
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
Through this Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, there will be all-around development of students and they will also be able to prepare for competitive examinations. The laptop will be distributed to all meritorious students by the end of December 2020. As per the provisions of this scheme, a total of 15000 meritorious students will be selected for laptop distribution. It is targeted to set up 30 nodal centers for laptop distribution among students through the Odisha Laptop Distribution Scheme. Laptops will be distributed through these centers only. The laptops of science, arts, commerce, Sanskrit and vocational students will be distributed by the Odisha State Government on the basis of their marks. [Also Read- (କାଳିଆ ହେଲ୍ପଲାଇନ |) Kalia Yojana Helpline Number: Toll-Free, WhatsApp Number]
Overview of Odisha Free Laptop Distribution
|Scheme Name||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution|
|Launched BY||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Laptop Distribution Date||Until the last month of December|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious Students of Odisha|
|Category||Odisha Govt Scheme|
Objective of Odisha Free Laptop Scheme
The main amis, including free laptop scheme in Odisha state educational curriculum, is to help all students overcome their technical difficulties. Many students are now experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to attend their online classes. Free distribution of laptops will help all these students to overcome their difficulties. The main objective of the Government of Odisha is to help the students in every possible way. [Also Read- Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2022: New Beneficiary List PDF Download]
Benefits of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
- Laptop Distribution Objective: – Through the laptop distribution scheme, the government aims to provide assistance to meritorious students in higher education by distributing laptops.
- Benefits of the scheme: – Through this scheme, there will be all-round development of students and they will also be able to prepare for competitive examinations.
- Laptop Delivery Expected Date: – The laptop will be distributed to all meritorious students by the end of December 2020.
- Total number of beneficiaries: – As per the provisions of the scheme, a total of 15000 meritorious students will be selected for laptop distribution.
- Odisha Laptop Distribution and Nodal Center: – It is targeted to set up 30 nodal centers for laptop distribution among students through the Biju Youth Empowerment Scheme. Laptops will be distributed from these centers.
- Laptop distribution in student faculties: – Laptops will be distributed to students of science, art, commerce, Sanskrit and business based on their marks.
- Total laptops under Odisha laptop distribution: – According to table laptops have been offered for meritorious students from various faculties.
Laptop Distribution Details
The laptops will be distributed in the following manner to the students belonging to different streams:-
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Only students of Odisha state can apply for the laptop scheme.
- Students should study in class 12 of any Odisha government school.
- Students must score a good amount of marks to be eligible for the free laptop.
- Only those students will be selected who managed to score 70% or more in the final exam.
- The age limit of all students should be within 18 years to 25 years.
- All students applying for the final CHSE exam will be taken into consideration.
- Apart from this, Sri Jagannath Sanskrit University has also been included in this scheme.
- Only those candidates who get a Upadhyaya degree will be passed under this project.
Odisha Free Laptop Documents Required
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Educational Certificates
- 12th Marksheet
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Application Procedure
- Firstly, you go to the official website of the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link given here to download the official notification.
- After reading all the guidelines, the form available on the official website of laptop distribution is to be filled.
- After filling the Application form, upload the required documents in the designated places.
- Now submit the final application to the concerned office/college/department/head office.
District wise Merit List of Odisha Laptop Distribution
|Sl No||District�||District Code||Arts/Science/Commerce||Vocational||Sanskrit|