Odisha Kalia Yojana Helpline Number | କାଳିଆ ଯୋଜନା WhatsApp Number | Odisha Kalia Yojana Customer Care Phone Number
The Odisha government started the KALIA scheme for the farmers of the state who were relatively poor as compared to all other people. Through the implementation of the scheme, many incentives were provided to the farmers of the state, but the farmers were also quite confused about the specifics of the scheme, so the Odisha government has now started helpline numbers for the farmers of the state. Today we will talk about different types of Odisha Kalia Yojana Helpline Number which are present for the use of farmers if they have enrolled themselves under the KALIA scheme. In this article, we will tell you all about the Helpline Number and complaint number regarding the scheme. [Also Read- Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2021: New Beneficiary List PDF Download]
Kalia Yojana Helpline Number
We know that the main purpose of the Odisha Kalia Yojana Helpline Number is to create awareness about the scheme among the people of the state. Beneficiaries can call Kalia Scheme Toll Free Helpline Number (BARTA) 24*7 between 7 AM to 9 PM to get technical assistance. Beneficiaries who are facing problems related to application process, beneficiary status or beneficiary list can call on the Kalia Yojana Helpline Number. You can also join the group and get all the updates related to the scheme on your WhatsApp number. This 11 digit toll free number is open for calls daily from 7 am to 9 pm. [Also Read- Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme | sumangal.odisha.gov.in Registration]
- Odisha Kalia Yojana Helpline Number will provide you all the latest updates about the scheme through WhatsApp.
- This customer support center will provide the latest information about the KALIA scheme.
- Beneficiaries under KALIA Yojana will get Rs 10,000 annually, out of which Rs 6000 will come from Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana and Rs 4000 from KALIA Yojana.
Overview of Odisha Kalia Yojana Helpline Number
|Scheme Name||Kalia Yojana Helpline Number|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Announced By||Chief Minister Mr Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Schemes|
Objective of Kalia Scheme Toll Free Helpline Number
We all citizens know that the Odisha government has started the Kalia Scheme to help the citizens of the state. Apart from this, the state government has also started the Odisha Kalia Yojana Helpline Number for the convenience of the citizens under this scheme. The main objective of the Odisha Kalia Yojana helpline number launched by the state government is to solve the problems of the farmers under this scheme. The state government provides a toll-free number to raise awareness among poor farmers. The Kalia Planning Authority also provides a WhatsApp number for technical assistance to the farmers. The subscriber of Kalia Yojana will also be provided with the latest information about the scheme through this helpline. [Also Read- KALIA Yojana List 2021: kalia.co.in New List, 1st, 2nd, 3rd Name List Download]
Odisha Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List
The Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List launched by the Government of Odisha contains the names of all those farmers, cultivators, harvesters and landless agricultural laborers who will be given the benefit of the scheme and to check the beneficiary list, you have to visit the official website. You will have to go and check, if your name does not appear in that list then you will not be given the benefit of this scheme. [Also Read- (କାଳିଆ ହେଲ୍ପଲାଇନ |) Kalia Yojana Helpline Number: Toll-Free, WhatsApp Number]
Process to Join KALIA Yojana Whatsapp Group
If you want to get the latest updates through WhatsApp under the scheme for Odisha, then for that you have to join the WhatsApp group of Kaila Yojana, for which you have to send an SMS as mentioned below.
- SMS “START” to +91 8456099688 via your WhatsApp mobile number
Odisha Kalia Yojana Helpline Number
Under this scheme, citizens who are facing any problem or want to ask any query related to Odisha Kaila Yojana, they all can contact on toll-free number 1800-572-1122 or in person telephone number 08061174222 Can give missed call.
Complaint Procedure Under Odisha Kalia Yojana
If interested citizens want to register any kind of complaint under this scheme, then you have to follow the steps given below-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the “Online Grievance Application Form” option. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will be shown some guidelines, after reading which you have to click on the “proceed” button. After this, a pop-up window will appear with the question in front of you.
- A question will be displayed in this pop-up window like- “Do you want to file Grievance?”. After this you have to enter your Aadhaar number by selecting Yes and clicking on the “show” button. After this a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter the details of the information asked and click on the “Submit” button.
Know More About Kalia Scheme Toll Free Helpline Number
|Know About KALIA Scheme||Click Here|
|Know more about First Phase Financial Aid||Click Here|
|Check more Second Phase application form||Click Here|
|Check Second Phase list||Click Here|
|Red green application form||Click Here|