One Nation One Mobility Card Apply Online | NCMC Online Enrollment | One Nation One Mobility Card 2023 Payment Process | NCMC Card Registration
Digitization is being given special attention by the central government. All types of processes are being made available to the citizens of the country through digital medium. Keeping this in mind, One Nation One Mobility Card has been introduced by the government. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to One Nation One Mobility Card 2023 through this article. Like what is One Nation One Mobility Card? Its benefits, purpose, eligibility, features, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to NCMC card, then you are requested to read this article till the end. [Also Read- National Apprenticeship Training: Online Registration, NATS Login, Helpline Number]
One Nation One Mobility Card – NCMC
One Nation One Mobility Card was announced by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi ji while inaugurating the driverless metro on 28 December 2020. RuPay debit cards provided by 25 banks in the last 18 months will have the features of One Nation One Mobility Card 2023. Through this card, passengers will not need to take metro token or smart card. He will be able to travel on the metro rail through his RuPay debit card. The money will be deducted from the account as soon as the card is punched by the passenger. [Also Read- PM eVIDYA – One Nation One Digital Platform (Diksha QR Code e-Content)]
- This facility is not limited to metro trains only. Passengers can use the One Nation One card 2023 to pay for airport or bus fares.
- It was said by the Prime Minister that the use of modern to modern technology is the need of the hour. It is very important to provide uniform standards and facilities for modernization.
- Through this card, the passenger will get integrated access to pay on all public transport.
Overview of the One Nation One Mobility Card 2023
|Name of Scheme||One Nation, One Mobility Card (ONOMC)|
|Language||वन नेशन वन मोबिलिटी कार्ड|
|Name of Card – NCMC Full Form||National Common Mobility Card (NCMC)|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Major Benefit||Use Transports and Payment Syayetm underneath One Nation Online Card|
|Scheme Objective||Providing Integrated Access to Pay Public transport|
|Scheme underneath||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Central Government Scheme|
वन नेशन वन मोबिलिटी कार्ड का उद्देश्य (Objective)
The main objective of the One Nation One Mobility Card 2023 is to provide integrated access to pay public transport. Other debit card facilities will also be provided through this card. As shopping can be done through this card, money can also be withdrawn from ATMs. Through the One Nation One card, passengers will no longer have to take long lines to collect metro tokens. Money will be deducted directly from the passenger’s account through this card. This will save both time and money and bring transparency in the system. This is a major improvement in the direction of modernization. [Also Read- electoralsearch.in | ECI Search Name in Voter List, Electoral Roll PDF]
One Nation, One Mobility Card 2023 Apply Online
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday launched the Bold National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) service for the Airport Express line of the Delhi Metro. This new inauguration falls under the umbrella of the Prime Minister’s Onion One Nation One Card initiative. This National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) allows uninterrupted travel by Metro Rail and various transport programs during retail sales and purchases across the country. Almost all non-public banks and nationalized banks within the nation are actually issuing playing cards featuring common mobility cards. If you want to get a National Common Mobility Card, you can contact the financial institution where you got the account. It is claimed that at present, National Common Mobility Card is offered in 25 banks. [Also Read- Swayam Registration: NPTEL Portal Online Free Learning Courses]
One Nation One Mobility Card Working on RuPay Card Platform
Citizens can also withdraw money using this One Nation One Mobility Card. Citizens of our country can use this RuPay card to travel to metros in any part of the country. Simply put, the central government has merged the Rupay card with the mobility card. Official sources have revealed that NCMC cards are cards issued by the bank on the debit/credit/pre-paid card product platform. Any customer can use this One Nation One Card to make payments across all sectors including metro, bus, suburban railway, toll, parking, smart city and retail shopping. This NCMC card will have the stored value on the card which will support offline transactions with minimum financial risks for all the stakeholders involved in all travel requirements. In addition, the card will also include a service area feature that supports operator-specific applications such as monthly passes, season tickets, etc. [Also Read- pmayuclap.gov.in | CLAP/CLSS Awas Portal, Subsidy Calculator]
Benefits and Features of NCMC Card 2023
- The One Nation One card will provide a unified access to allow metro passengers to pay for tickets.
- Through this card, passengers will not need to be engaged in long lines, this will save both time and money.
- Transparency in the system will come through this facility.
- RuPay cards provided by 25 banks in the last 18 months will have the features of One Nation One card.
- As soon as the passengers punch this card, the money will be deducted from the account.
- This facility is not limited to metro trains only.
- The card can also be used to pay passengers at the airport or to pay bus fares.
- If you also want to get One Nation One mobility card then you have to contact your bank.
- Many types of cashback are also being provided by the government to promote this card.
- A 5-member committee was formed by the government. The suggestion to introduce One Nation One Card 2023 was provided by this committee.
- This card will be valid by governments across the country.
- Through this card, charges can be paid from toll parking and this card can be used to pay at shopping malls to withdraw cash from ATMs.
- This card will work like an ATM card.
- Now consumers will not have to keep many cards.
- 25 private and government banks of the country are providing this card.
- Card facility to be introduced in Delhi metro network by 2023
Some important points of One Nation One Mobility Card
- One Nation One Mobility Card is also known as National Common Mobility Card.
- One Nation One Mobility Card is an automated fare collection system.
- This card was launched by the central government on 4 March 2019 with the tagline One Nation 1 Card.
- A committee was constituted by the Reserve Bank of India by which the idea of One Nation One Mobility Card was floated.
- This card can also be used for shopping, banking transactions etc.
- RuPay debit cards issued by 25 banks in the last 18 months can be swiped for metro travel and will have the features of One Nation One Mobility Card inside the same card.
- One Nation One Mobility Card will also work as a smartphone collection system. Through which entry and exit from the metro station can be done.
- The AFC system in the Delhi Metro Phase 4 project will fully accept One Nation One Mobility Card.
- Now the feature of One Nation One Mobility Card will be given in all the new debit cards issued by the banks.
- Through this card, shopping up to ₹ 2000 can be done without PIN and OTP.
Eligibility and Important Documents
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicant must have a bank account.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration magazine
- proof of identification
- residence certificate
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Procedure to Apply for One Nation One Mobility Card
- First you have to go to your bank.
- From there you have to get the application form of the One Nation One Mobility Card.
- Now you have to enter all the important information asked in the application form.
- After this, you will have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form in your bank.
- In this way, you will be able to apply for an NCMC Card.
Through this article, we have provided information about One Nation One Mobility Card (NCMC) till you. If you still want to get any information or facing any kind of problem then you can ask question in given comment box. We will try our best to assist you.