Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021-22 Apply | Orunodoi Beneficiary List Download Online | Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form Download | Assam Orunodoi Apply Online
Central government and state government start many other schemes for the poor citizens of the country, similarly the Assam government has started a new scheme to provide financial assistance in the form of nutritional and medicinal assistance to the poor families. The name of this scheme launched by the state government is Assam Orunodoi Scheme. Through this scheme, financial assistance will also be provided to about 17 lakh eligible families of the citizens of the state. In this article, we will tell you today all the important information related to Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2022, such as – What is the purpose of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2022 launched by the state government, the benefits of this scheme, the subsidy amount that will be given to the people and the application. What is the process to be done, etc. Friends, if you want to apply this, then read this article in full. [Also Read- [Form] Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits]
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2022
The Orunodoi Scheme, launched on 1 December 2020 through the Government of Assam, will provide financial assistance to 17 lakh families in the state. According to Finance Minister Himanta Biswa Sharma, Rs. 830 will be distributed to 17 lakh families every month so that they can buy food basics. The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide financial assistance to those people who need to buy things like food and medicine etc. This scheme will help poor families of Assam to live their lives easily. If you want to get more information related to this scheme, then you can visit the official website of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2022. [Also Read- Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme: CMSGUY Application Form, Tractor List]
Highlights of Direct Benefit Transfer Orunodoi Scheme 2022
|Scheme Name||Assam Orunodoi Scheme or Arunodoi Scheme|
|Launched by||Govt. of Assam|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam|
|Major Benefits||Financial Assistance of Rs 830|
|Scheme Objective||Provide Financial Assistance to Poor Family|
|Category||Assam Govt. Schemes|
Objective of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
We all citizens know that the Corona virus has spread its outbreak everywhere in our country, to prevent it, the Prime Minister of the country has put a lock down and due to this, the citizens of the country are studying to face the problem. In view of this problem, the Assam Government has started Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2022 to provide assistance to the citizens of the state. The main objective of starting this scheme is that the state will provide assistance to poor citizens, for which 17 lakh families of the state will be given various types of benefits so that they will be able to buy food items and medicines and live without any financial problems. Will be able to live The main objective of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme launched by the Government of Assam is to provide assistance to the citizens of the state. [Also Read- Assam Ration Card List: Download District/ Block Wise List, Check Status]
Benefits of Orunodoi Scheme
- Under the Orunodoi Scheme launched by the Assam government, financial assistance of Rs 830 will be given to the citizens of the state.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide free sterile napkins to young women and also to government and government aid schools from VI to XII.
- Rs 2800 crore has been provided for the Assam Orunodoi Scheme under which Rs 10000 will be given as assistance to 27 lakh poor families.
- Under this scheme, Rs 25 lakh will be given to every school for 200 grades for foundation improvement.
- The Assam government has also launched the Sarba Brihat DBT scheme with basic in sun component.
- Widow women
- Unmarried women
- Divorced women
- Separate family member
The subsidy amount will be given on types of essential goods that are as follows
|Procure Medicines||400 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||200 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||80 rupees|
|Fruits and vegetable||150 rupees|
|Total amount||830 rupees|
Priority will be given to the following persons based on the details of eligible persons in the Assam Orunodoi Scheme.
- Divorcee women
- Unmarried women
- Families with widows
- Divyang Members
- Poor people who do not have ration cards.
- Families who own two or three-wheelers tractor under self-help groups.
Non Eligible Candidate
The following persons will not be given preference under the list of eligible persons under this scheme.
- Income taxpayer
- Employee of government
- If the member of a family was under the government or PSUs, that family is not eligible.
- If the family have 15 bighas of land four wheeler refrigerator income above 2 lakh own tractor are not eligible
- Family having their own washing machines are not eligible
- If the family does not have any female member is not eligible.
- Former or Current Member of Parliament/ Member of Legislative Assembly.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Selection Procedure
The assistance amount under this scheme will be distributed among the beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) directly through the bank account. This assistance will be distributed among all the beneficiaries for the next five years. disabled in this scheme. Preference will be given to widows, divorced, unmarried and disabled women. The following procedure will be followed for the selection of beneficiaries in Assam Orunodoi Scheme.
- The scheme will be launched on October 02. According to the district-level monitoring committee guidelines, a list of all eligible applicant women will be prepared.
- The list of eligible applicants will be examined by a government undertaking, and it will be passed.
- A district-level monitoring committee will be formed for the selection of candidates, this committee will finalize the list of applications submitted by the officials concerned.
- An application form will be given to fill the eligible applicants, the concerned authorities will also collect other details of the applicants.
- After the approval of the final list of applicants, the final beneficiary selected list will be uploaded on the portal.
- The beneficiary list will be reviewed after the end of each financial year to eliminate errors of contribution letters.
Priority Beneficiaries under Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- Divorced women
- Widow women
- Separated family member
- Unmarried women
Application Procedure of Orunodoi Scheme
If you want to take advantage of the Orunodoi Scheme 2022, then you have to apply for this scheme and to apply you have to follow the steps given below: –
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Assam Orunodoi Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of Application Form PDF. After this you have to click on this option.
- After you click, the form will open in a PDF format, now you have to download the PDF copy.
- After this you should take a print out of this form.
- After that, fill this application form and submit it with all the necessary documents to the concerned department.
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official website of the Assam Orunodoi scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, look under the section of Login. Now enter the details such as :-
- User Name
- Captcha code
- After entering all the details click on Login option.