PM Kisan Next Installment Release Date & Time | PM Kisan 12th Installment Beneficiary List, Status & Eligible Farmer List – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started by the Prime Minister of the country Shri Narendra Modi. Through the scheme, 2000 rupees are provided to the farmers of the country in each installment. The benefit of this scheme is provided to all the marginal farmers and small landowners of the country. Recently, the 12th installment was released by the Prime Minister through this scheme, after which all the beneficiaries are now waiting for the PM Kisan Next Installment, this installment is expected to come in December 2022. All citizens can get information about PM Kisan 13th Installment Release Date by visiting the official website of this scheme. [Also Read- Driving Licence (DL)| Apply Online Learning Licence at sarathi.parivahan.gov.in]
PM Kisan Next Installment Release Date
The beneficiaries of the PM Kisan Yojana started by the Prime Minister of the country are waiting for the PM Kisan 13th Installment Release Date out of the installments to be received under it. Through this scheme, benefits are provided to the marginal farmers and small landowners of the state, under which an installment of Rs 2000 is provided to the beneficiaries. It is mandatory for all the farmers who get the benefit of this scheme to complete their e-KYC, if their e-KYC is not complete then they will not be given the installment provided under this scheme. Now all the beneficiaries of this scheme are waiting for the PM Kisan Next Installment, this installment will be released by the Central Government in December 2022 [Also Read- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022: Registration, Login, Renewal & Status]
Overview of PM Kisan Next Installment
|Article Name||PM Kisan 13th Installment Release Date|
|Launched By||By the Prime Minister of the country Shri Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Marginal farmers and small landowners of the country|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to all marginal farmers and small landowners of the state|
|Benefits||Financial assistance will be provided to all marginal farmers and small landowners of the state|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Release Date of PM Kisan Next Installment
Under the PM Kisan Yojana started by Narendra Modi, an installment of Rs 2,000 is provided to all the beneficiary citizens every 4 months, which is Rs 6,000 a year. Keeping in mind the increasing inflation, this scheme has been started by the Central Government for the marginal farmers and small landowners of the country. In addition, farmers are also struggling with rising fuel prices and agriculture being fuel-dependent as well. Now by getting the PM Kisan 13th Installment Release Date, the economic condition of the farmers will improve [Also Read- Vidyanjali 2.0 Portal: Online Registration, School Login & Implementation]
Eligibility of PM Kisan Yojana
The eligibility on the basis of which the amount of PM Kisan will be sent to the accounts of the farmers is as follows: –
- Small and marginal farmers who are Indian citizens are eligible to get benefits under the PM Kisan program.
- The benefits of this scheme can be availed by such farmer families who have cultivable land available.
- All small and medium sized farmers of the country can apply under this scheme.
- PM Kisan Next Installment will be given only to those farmers whose eKYC is completed
PM Kisan Next Installment Status Check Online
You can get information about the status of 13th Installment in your account by following the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Beneficiary Status from the section of Farmers Corner. After this the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter the details of the information asked like- registration number, captcha code etc.
- Now you have to click on the option of Get Data, after that the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status window will be displayed in front of you.