Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme Online Registration | Punjab Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana Check Eligibility | Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme Application Form
As u all aware that food is the first need of man, for which a person does employment. During the pandemic, it became very difficult for people to buy ration, but the poor faced even more trouble. Keeping this in mind, the government has started this Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme, with the help of which ration will be delivered to the homes of the people. In this article, the scheme is explained in detail like its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, documents required, application process etc. How to get benefit of this? All its information is also given in this article. Any citizen who wants to know about this Punjab Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana 2023 and wants to apply, read this article very carefully. [Also Read- Connect Punjab Complaint (Grievance) Registration: Submit Complaint, Check Status]
Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme 2023
There are many families who are unable to take even a month’s ration due to financial constraints, keeping these things in mind, the government has started this Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme 2022, due to which the delivery of ration will be done at home to the citizens of Punjab. Many people will get relief from this facility, they will not need to be asked for ration, under this beneficial scheme of the government, ration will be provided at home itself. This scheme was started by the newly formed Aam Aadmi Party government in Punjab on 28 March 2022. Punjab Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana is going to benefit 43 lakh families, under which everyone will get ration in sealed bags. [Also Read- Dr BR Ambedkar SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme: Apply Online]
Overview of Punjab Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana
|Scheme Name||Punjab Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana|
|Launched By||By Government of Punjab|
|Beneficiaries||All Eligible Peoples Of Punjab|
|Application Procedure||Not Update|
|Objective||Providing Ration Related Facilities|
|Benefits||Home Delivery of Ration|
|Category||Punjab Government Schemes|
|Official Website||Will be Released Soon|
Objective of Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme
Keeping in mind the difficulties of the citizens of the entire state regarding ration, the Aam Aadmi Party government has started this Punjab Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana 2023. Through which the main objective of the government is that no one should face any problem regarding ration in the state,and ration should be delivered to the homes of citizens. With the help of Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme, people will not need to stand in long lines for ration, and both time and money of the people will be saved. To take advantage of this scheme, applicants will be required to choose the option of home delivery, and the ration received in delivery will be delivered in sealed bags. [Also Read- (Registration) Punjab Awas Yojana 2023: Apply Online, Check PMAY Shahri List]
Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme to Start in October
The Punjab Ghar Ghar Ration program launched by the Punjab government will be started in the state on October 2, this information has been provided by the state’s Food and Civil Supplies Minister Lal Chand Kataruchak on Monday. Apart from this, about 1.54 crore citizens will be provided benefits by the state government, through this program the wheat flour bags will be delivered to the homes of the citizens by the Aam Aadmi Party government. (Also read- Punjab Ration Card List 2023: EPDS Ration Status, पंजाब राशन कार्ड लिस्ट)
In this regard, it has been said by the Punjab State Minister that the state government will provide ration to the beneficiaries up to a time limit, along with this he has further said that the government will distribute flour to all the households within a week of wheat milling. will be tried. On the contrary, earlier citizens had to stand in queues for hours to get bags of ration and bags of food, after that the citizens used to get ration anywhere. (Also read- (Registration) Punjab Awas Yojana 2023: Apply Online, Check PMAY Shahri List)
Apart from this, now the citizens of the state will not have to wait after the launch of this scheme, which will save their time. Apart from this, bags of flour are provided to the beneficiaries of this scheme through some distribution partners. Authority Wheat is obtained from the godowns of Food Corporation of India under this program and those wheat is given to mills for grinding, after that the citizens had to pay money for mixing it into flour, but on the contrary, now citizens have to pay for it. Homes will be provided directly, which will save their time and money. (Also read- Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme 2023: Apply Online & Check Eligibility)
Punjab Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme
Citizens have got a lot of benefits since this scheme was organized, through this, citizens do not have to stand in lines to get ration, and citizens do not need to leave their daily employment. Under this scheme, any citizen who chooses the option of home delivery can become a beneficiary under this scheme. Good quality ration will be delivered at the doorsteps of citizens through this scheme. Because of this, this scheme will also be known as Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme. The ration provided to the citizens will be in the form of sealed bags. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the beneficiaries of the state government’s flour dal scheme. Under this scheme, 1.54 crore citizens of 43 lakh families will be beneficiaries, through which citizens will be able to get ration sitting at home without leaving their daily employment. [Also read- Connect Punjab Complaint (Grievance) Registration: Submit Complaint, Check Status]
Under the Scheme, Flour will be given Instead of Wheat
The work on the door-to-door ration scheme has been started by the Food and Supplies Department of Punjab. The Punjab government is making preparations to provide flour in sealed bags instead of wheat to the homes of all the beneficiaries. To operate this scheme, the government has tendered to all those mills of the state whose capacity is 100 tonnes for grinding wheat.
- By implementing this scheme, the Punjab government wants to estimate how much is the remaining cost in the operation of this scheme and how much will be the destination. Under this, the government will make bags of 5 and 10 kg and deliver them to the homes of citizens.
- The Director, Food and Supplies Department, Punjab told us that the government is collecting data for this scheme and we are planning to implement this scheme.
- In this scheme 1.42 crore beneficiaries are included, to whom wheat will be provided at the rate of Rs. In this way, ration will be provided to the beneficiary twice a year from the concerned ration depot.
No Need to Stand in Long Lines
The Punjab government has started this scheme with a view that the elderly women do not have to stand in long lines for long hours for ration, and no laborer has to leave his daily employment. Through this scheme, the government will provide ration to the homes of all citizens through its officers. Earlier, citizens had to leave their daily work and stand in ration lines to get ration. But now through this scheme, citizens will be able to get ration from the government officials at home. About this scheme, Mr. Mann said that its main objective is to pack pulses and wheat in clean bags and make them available to the beneficiaries. The Chief Minister of Punjab said that our government is trying to make clean and healthy ration reach your home and he said that the operation of this scheme will be started soon. Licensed FPS dealers will be fired under this scheme without amending the necessary laws. This declaration has been made by the National Food Security Act (NFSA) 2013 and Delhi Specified Articles (Regulation of Distribution) 1981. [Also read- (Registration) Punjab Awas Yojana 2023: Apply Online, Check PMAY Shahri List]
Benefits of Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme
- With the implementation of this scheme, the citizens of Punjab will get ration through home delivery.
- The citizens of Punjab do not need to go anywhere else for ration, because through this scheme the government will deliver ration to their homes.
- Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme will save a lot of time and money of the people, and will also bring transparency in the system.
- This scheme is one of the promises made by the Aam Aadmi Party before the assembly elections, which they have now released.
- Around 43 lakh families residing across the state will be able to benefit from this scheme.
- The ration received under this scheme will be available at the applicant’s home in a sealed bag following all the protocols.
- If this scheme is implemented, then the citizens will not need to stand in long lines, nor will they need to take leave from their work and wages.
- Only those citizens who will opt for home delivery will be able to become a part of this Punjab Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana 2023.
- The ration that the Aam Aadmi Party government will provide through this scheme will be in a completely sealed bag, and 1.54 crore beneficiaries will be benefited by this.
- The applicant must be a ration card holder to take advantage of this scheme.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant should be a beneficiary of the Atta Dal scheme.
- Only permanent residents residing in Punjab can take advantage of this scheme.
- Applicant Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Permanent residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Pan Card
Application Procedure of Punjab Doorstep Ration Distribution Scheme
On 28 March 2022 itself, the Aam Aadmi Party government in punjab started this Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme 2023, solving the ration-related problems of the people of the state, and very soon the government is going to officially apply for this scheme. The website is about to launch, All citizens will be informed through this article as soon as the official website is released. Most requested to stay updated with this article. [Also Read- [Apply] Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana: Online Registration, Eligibility, Hospital List]