RGHS Scheme PDF, Helpline Number & Hospital List | RGHS Scheme Rajasthan Registration in Hindi PDF Download – Presently public and private sector undertakings take health insurance to their employees to provide other medical facilities. Through which the medical needs of the employees can be met. A new RGHS scheme has been started for government employees through the Rajasthan government, whose full name is Rajasthan Government Health Scheme. In this article, we will give you all the important related to the RGHS scheme like – the purpose of health scheme, benefits, features, eligibility, and necessary documents. [Also Read- Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card 2021 Status: Check Online Citizen Enrollment Status]
Rajasthan Government Health Scheme 2023
Under various rules, schemes and medical insurance policies, the Government of Rajasthan has started the RGHS scheme to provide medical facilities to the Honourable MLA, Ex-MLA, and State Government employees and pensioners. All the government-run hospitals, approved hospitals and public-private partnership hospitals can provide the benefit of Rajasthan Government Health Scheme 2023 through medical facility. In case of emergency, treatment in referral hospitals will be allowed after due reference from the competent authority. The scheme is based on CGHS rates and provisions. Under this scheme OPD treatment, Cashless facility for IPD/daycare services, Investigations at Government and empanelled diagnostic centre, Family welfare, maternity and child health services facilities will be provided. [Also Read- E Pass Rajasthan: Epass Application, RajCop Citizen Mobile App Download]
RGHS Claim Settlement And Coverage
The Rajasthan Government Health Scheme was announced by the Honorable Chief Minister of Rajasthan in the budget speech for the financial year 2021, under which medical facilities would be provided to the government employees. Under this scheme of the state government, claim settlement will be done through the RGHS portal and electronic medical records will also be stored in the e-wallet of all RGHS beneficiary card holders. Under this scheme, the catastrophic illness of the beneficiary will be considered as an emergency. In case of any dispute arising in any of the parties, that dispute will be resolved by the District Level Grievance Redressal Committee, State Level Grievance Redressal Committee and Appellate Authority. [Also read- राजस्थान वोटर लिस्ट 2023: CEO Rajasthan Voter List, मतदाता सूची PDF डाउनलोड]
Highlights of Rajasthan Government Health Scheme
|Scheme Name||RGHS Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiary||Government Employees Of Rajasthan|
|Objective||To Provide Medical Facilities|
Objective of Rajasthan Government Health Scheme
The RGHS scheme has been started by the Rajasthan State Government with the aim of providing medical facilities to the government employees of the state. Through this scheme, the Government of Rajasthan will now bear the medical expenses of the state government employees when they need it and will make the employees worry-free from this expenditure. Under the RGHS Scheme 2023, the state government will cover the medical expenses of the state government employees, as well as timely treatment will be provided to the beneficiaries through this scheme. Through this scheme, now the beneficiary employees will not have to be deprived of medical treatment due to their weak economic condition. [Also read- (रजिस्ट्रेशन) मुख्यमंत्री अनुप्रति कोचिंग योजना 2023: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, लाभ व पात्रता सूची]
Some Main Rules of RGHS Scheme 2023
- Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Members Rules, 1964
- Rajasthan State Pensioners Medical Concession Scheme, 2014
- Raj Mediclaim Policy
- Rajasthan Judicial Officers (Medical Facilities) Rules, 2008
- All India Services (Medical Attendance) Rules, 1954
- Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Ex-Members and Family Pensioners (Medical Facilities) Rules, 2010
- Rajasthan Civil Services (Medical Attendance Rules, 2013.)
- Rajasthan Ministers (Medical Attendance) Rules, 1961
Facilities Provided Under RGHS
- OPD Treatment
- Cashless facility for IPD/Day care services
- Investigation in government and empanelled diagnostic centre
- Family Welfare, Maternity and Child Health Services
Benefits and Features of Rajasthan Government Health Scheme
- The RGHS scheme is started by the Government of Rajasthan to provide medical facilities to the Honourable MLAs, Ex-MLAs and its State Government employees and pensioners.
- Medical facility under this scheme can be availed from all government run hospitals, approved hospitals and public private partnership hospitals.
- These medical facilities will be provided under various rules, schemes and medical insurance policies.
- The Government of Rajasthan has kept the RGHS scheme as a full form of health scheme.
- The health plan is based on CGHS rates and provisions
- The Honourable Chief Minister of Rajasthan has announced to start Rajasthan Government Health Scheme in the budget speech for the financial year 2021.
- Medical facility will be provided to the beneficiaries through this scheme.
- In case of emergency, after due reference from the competent authority, the treatment at the referral hospital will be allowed
- Redressal will be done by District Level Grievance Redressed Committee, State Level Grievance Redressal Committee and Appellate Authority in case of dispute between the parties.
- Through the catastrophic illness scheme, will be treated as an emergency
- The electronic medical records will be stored in the e-wallet of the beneficiary holding the RGHS card.
List of Catastrophic Illness
- Acute respiratory distress
- Coronary artery surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Hodgkin’s disease
- An Acute pneumonitis
- Renal failure of the kidneys
- Multiple sclerosis
- Acute retention of urine for more than 24 hours
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Tubal pregnancy and related complications
- Swine flu
- Dengue fever
- Burst appendicitis
- Major organ transplant like kidney, lungs, pancreas, heart, liver or bone marrow
- Pancreatitis etc
Eligibility Criteria of Rajasthan Government Health Scheme
- Applicant should be MLA or former MLA or State Government employee or pensioner.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
Required Documents for RGHS Scheme
- Ration card
- Proof of age
- Proof of income
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Email ID
Procedure to Register under RGHS Scheme
- First of all you have to go to the official website of RGHS Scheme, there the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the registration option. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to select the following category
- Government employee
- After that you have to select the related option from the given options:-
- BRN (in case of industry)
- SIPF (in case of Government servant)
- After this a new page will open in front of you
- On this new page you have to enter all the required information and upload all the required documents.
- Now you have to click on submit option
- You can easily register under RGHS scheme by following this procedure.
Procedure for Empanelment of Pharma Stores Under RGHS Scheme
- First of all you have to go to the official website of RGHS Scheme, there the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage click on the login option. After this you have to click on the icon of RGHS.
- After that you have to click on the option of Empanelment of the given pharma store. Now a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- On this new page, you will have to enter the details of all the required information asked. Now you have to upload all the required documents.
- After this you will have to deposit the performance bank guarantee for an application fee. Now you have to click on the submit option.
- Address- D-Block, 2nd Floor, Vitta Bhawan, Janpath, Jaipur, Pin Code-302005
- Helpline number:- 181