RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 Apply Online, Start Date, Age Limit | RTE Admission 2023 Gujarat Application Form, Check Status – Gujarat RTE Admission was started by the Government of Gujarat, under which the state government had conducted the application process for admission in class 1 to provide educational opportunities to the children of the economically weak and poor citizens of the state. After the successful conduct of the application process by the state government, the applicant guardian or parents were waiting for the declaration of the result, ending their wait, the result has been declared by the concerned authorities. [Also read- Ikhedut Portal: Registration, Application Status, ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in]
- On 26 April 2023, the result of RTE Admission 2023 Gujarat i.e. first admission list was released online by the concerned authorities.
- Candidates can easily check the admission list through the official website of RTE Gujarat.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2023
Under the RTE Admission 2023 Gujarat started by the state government, applications were invited for admission in schools to provide important educational opportunities and facilities to the poor and economically weaker children of Gujarat. Through this initiative, the beneficiary students will be provided with the benefit of all other financial incentives along with less admission fees in schools. Under this initiative of the state government, the first list of admission has been issued by the concerned authorities and about 2 more lists are to be issued. [Also read- Gujarat Ration Card List 2023: APL BPL Name Wise New Beneficiary List]
- Parents of children selected in RTE Gujarat Admission will have to download the admit card and report at the allotted school.
- In the first list of this initiative of the Gujarat government, about 64463 students of the state passed, whose parents will have to follow the next process and complete the admission process of their child.
Overview of RTE Admission 2023 Gujarat
|RTE Gujarat Admission
|By Gujarat State Government
|Children from poor and economically challenged families of the state
|Providing low fees and financial benefits for education
|Educational Opportunities and Facilities
|Gujarat Government Schemes
Objective of Gujarat RTE Admission
RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 is a kind of initiative started by the Gujarat State Government, whose main objective is to provide opportunities for education and other facilities to the children of poor and economically challenged citizens of the state. Under this initiative, it will be mandatory for all the private schools of the state to have a separate quota for the economically weaker students, so that the poor students will be able to take education easily without any financial constraint. Through this initiative, the students of poor class will get educated and become self-reliant and the standard of living of them and their families will also increase. [Also read- (Registration) Suryashakti Kisan Yojana (SKY) 2023: Application Form]
Details printed on the result of RTE Gujarat Admission
Applicants will be able to see the following details in the result of RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 which should be checked by the applicants carefully:-
- Name of the Scheme
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Guardian name
In order to avail the benefits of any government facility, it would have been mandatory for the candidates to fulfill certain eligibility criteria related to it. Similarly, in order to avail benefits under Gujarat RTE Admission initiated by the Government of Gujarat, it will be mandatory for the candidates to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:- [Also read- Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023: Apply Online at digitalgujarat.gov.in]
- To get the benefits under RTE Gujarat Admission, it will be mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- Along with this, the applicant child should be born between June 2, 2014 to June 1, 2015, to get educational opportunities and facilities under this initiative.
- If the applicant belongs to ST/SC category then their annual family income should not exceed Rs.2 lakh.
- The annual family income of the applicant belonging to the OBC community should not exceed Rs.1 lakh.
- The maximum annual family income for the general category applicant has been fixed at Rs 68 thousand.
Procedure to Check RTE Gujarat School List
To check the school list for taking admission in the schools included under Gujarat RTE Admission, you will be required to follow the following procedures:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of RTE Gujarat. After this the homepage of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “School List“. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you will have to enter the details of all the necessary information asked, such as:- District, Block, Dise Code or Name etc.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Search”, after which the details of all the necessary information related to your screen will be displayed.
Download and Fill Gujarat RTE Admission Form
- First of all you have to click here to download the PDF file of RTE Gujarat Admission Application Form. After that you have to take a print out of the downloaded application form.
- Now you will have to enter all the necessary information asked in this application form, such as:- Name of the applicant child, date of birth, gender, Aadhar ID, name of parents etc.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents asked for with the application form. Now you have to submit this application form and attached documents to take admission in any school of your choice.