Subhiksha Keralam Project PDF Malayalam @ aims.kerala.gov.in | Subhiksha Keralam Application Form & Login Details – Subhiksha Keralam project Launched by A.K. Saseendran the transport minister of Kerala. The scheme has been launched by him by planting tapioca on a vacant place in Karimpanapalam on Tuesday. So friends today, away from this article, we will share with you all the information related to this scheme, including the eligibility criteria, the necessary documents, and we will also tell you about the procedures of this Subhiksha Keralam scheme, through which you will introduce the new transport minister of Kerala State. [Also Read- Kerala Ration Card List 2023: Apply Online, Application Status, PDS New List]
Subhiksha Keralam Internship
The Department of Agricultural Development and Farmers Welfare is continuously making efforts to improve the lives of the people of the state. Subhiksha Keralam Portal is an initiative of the Government of Kerala, under which farmers will be cultivated on wastelands and they will be used for cultivation of more crops and thus farmers will be more supported in their development. Many services will be provided to farmers through this portal. Farmers will be provided with personalized dashboards on the portal so that they can ask their problems directly or they can communicate directly. But, first of all, they have to get themselves registered on the Portal. This scheme is an extended version of the Samriddhi Yojana introduced earlier. [Also Read- Sevana Pension 2023: Registration, DBT Pension Status, Beneficiary List]
Overview of Subhiksha Keralam Scheme
|Department Name||Concerned Department|
|Launched By||Transport Minister of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Category||Kerala Govt. Schemes|
Objective of Subhiksha Keralam Scheme
At the launch of Subhiksha Keralam, Corporation Secretary Beenu Francis said that in the previous scheme launched by the corporation, all the citizens were given proper food facilities, but this time through the new scheme to plant more land and more workforce tapioca Will be available Concerned officials say that the plant will increase cultivation to more than 15 hectares due to this scheme, but earlier the purpose of the corporation was to cultivate the plant on only 5 hectares. This will be a great initiative for the earth to live a healthy and healthy life. [Also Read- Covid-19 Jagratha Portal: Dashboard for Permit, Containment Zones, Hospitals Details]
Subhiksha Keralam of Benefits
- There are many benefits of the Subhiksha Kerala system initiated by the state government.
- Under this scheme, support will be given to cultivable land which will help in increasing the production of goods.
- Subsidy will be provided in various areas for cultivation of more crops and vegetable cultivation will be spread over about 22 hectares.
- Under this scheme, 20 agricultural cooperative societies of cities will expand their products which will help in maximum production.
- Under Subhiksha Keralam, 5.6% of the land which is inside the city limits is ready to be cultivated in the present scenario.
Features of Subhiksha Keralam
- The public authority is expecting to change over around 25,000 hectares of neglected land into ranches.
- To set up another record, your first visit enrolment information is recorded.
- Admittance to the dashboard from any place progressively.
- Effectively available through PDAs, tablets, and work area PCs.
- Neighborhood bodies have been guided under the Subhiksha Keralam Scheme to advance economic cultivating through sufficient cost in arranging projects to agrarian structures, rural exploration foundations, rancher maker associations (FPOs), and other rural organizations.
Online Registration under Subhiksha Keralam
If you want to apply for the scheme then you should follow the procedure given below: –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kerala Subhiksha Keralam Yojana. After this the home page of the official website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of this website, you have to click on the option of New Registration.
- As soon as you click, a new page will open in front of you, on this page you will see a form.
- Now you will see three options in this form: –
- After this you have to click on the option according to your requirement.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number and an OTP will appear on the number entered.
- After this you have to enter the OTP and after that you have to select all the information.
- After selecting all the information, you have to click on the Create User option.
- As soon as you click on the option, you will be registered under this scheme.
Login Procedure at Kerala Subhiksha Kerala
If you want to login then you have to follow the procedure given below: –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kerala Subhiksha Keralam Yojana. Now the home page of the official website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of this website, you will see the Farmer Sign Inbox.
- After this you have to enter all the information asked in this box, such as: username, password and captcha etc.
- After entering all the information, now you have to click on the option of Sign In.
- After you click on Sign In option, you will be logged under Kerala Subhiksha Keralam scheme.
Download Subhiksha Keralam AIMS Mobile App
You can download the Subhiksha Keralam AIMS Mobile App on your Android mobile phone through the procedure given below.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Subhiksha Keralam Scheme. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the AIMS Mobile APP link. After this a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you can see a Google Play Store application page. Click on the install button to download the mobile application.
- The application will start getting downloading on your mobile device.
- Also, you can scan the code to download the mobile application directly on your mobile phone.
Here in this post, we have provided you all the details related to Subhiksha Keralam scheme. But if you have any query or question related to the scheme or have any doubt then you may contact the officials through the below provided contact details.
- Address“ :- Department of Agriculture Development and Farmers’ Welfare Government of Kerala Vikas Bhavan -Thiruvananthapuram”
- E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
- Contact No: 0471 2303990, 0471 2309122