Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2023 Application Form PDF | Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship Apply Online, Check Status – Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2023 application forms are released for download from the official website. The scheme is another initiative of the Department of Social Justice, Government of Kerala to assist the physically challenged. If you want to know about Kerala Vidya Kiranam Scholarship 2023 then you are on the right page. In this article, we will explain in detail this scheme, what is the Vidyakiranam Scheme, what will be the scholarship amount, who can apply under this scheme, what steps you should follow to apply. [Also Read- Kerala Land Records: eRekha Land Survey Records, Document Verification]
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2023
Proper education is necessary for the overall development of every student. It also enables them to improve their future career. But, students coming from economically weaker families find it difficult to meet the financial requirements. The Government of Kerala has implemented a new educational assistance program for such applicants. Under the Vidyakiranam scheme, students whose parents are suffering from some disability will be able to register with a financial grant. If you want to get more information about this project, read this article. [Also Read- Covid-19 Jagratha Portal: Dashboard for Permit, Containment Zones, Hospitals Details]
The Vidya Kiranam Scholarship Scheme of the Department of Social Justice, Government of Kerala is for students whose parents are suffering from a disability. Under this scheme, students will be given scholarships to complete their studies. The scheme will provide scholarships to 25 children from each district of the state. Applicants can receive assistance for one class at a time under this scheme, which means that the top recipient has to vacate the class in one chance to the appellant. This scholarship will be awarded to all classes for a period of 10 months. [Also Read- Subhiksha Keralam Project | Online Registration, Login at aims.kerala.gov.in]
Overviews of Kerala Vidya Kiranam Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Vidya Kiranam Scheme|
|Launched by||Social Justice Department|
|Launched for||Child of PH candidates|
|Launched in||Kerala State|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Category||State govt scheme|
Some Important Government Schemes:-
Benefits & Feature of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2023
- Financial Assistance – This development project will assist the State Government to provide financial assistance to needy students. This will encourage them to continue their education.
- School and college students – Students studying in schools and colleges will be able to register to avail of this scheme.
- Implementation – District wise implementation will be done to reach as many candidates as possible.
- Number of beneficiaries – It has been mentioned that the state government will select 25 qualified applicants from each district and it will provide scholarship.
- Lifetime Support – Each beneficiary will receive a financial grant once during an academic year.
- Tenure of the scheme – It has been mentioned in the draft of the scheme that the beneficiaries will receive financial grant for 10 months.
- DBT Mode – Scholarship will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Vidyakiranam Scheme Eligibility criteria
- Applicant father / mother’s parents must have at least 40% disability or more
- The Applicant should belong to BPL category.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the state of Kerala
- Candidates seeking assistance under other educational scheme are not eligible
- Applicants pursuing courses from Govt. Approved institutions are eligible to apply.
- Students doing courses and part-time courses from parallel colleges are not required to apply.
Required documents Vidya Kiranam Scholarship
- Residence certificate
- Verified copy of disability ID card.
- Copy of BPL Ration Card / Income Certificate
- Copy of medical board certificate showing the percentage of disability.
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2023 Application Form PDF
If you want to apply for this scheme then follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website.
- Then, On the homepage, click on the “Schemes” tab in the main menu.
- On the open page, click on “Vidyakiranam Yojana – Educational Assistance to the Children of Disabled Parents” at number 22 in the list of schemes.
- On the Scheme Details page opened, go to the “Documents” section and click on “Application Form – Vidyakiranam Scheme. Educational Assistance to the Children of Disabled Parents”
- Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme application form is shown in PDF
- All interested applicants can download this Vidyacharanam scheme in PDF format. After downloading, applicants have to enter the correct details in the form and submit it to the concerned authorities.
- Email Id- [email protected]
- Helpline Number- +914712306040, +914712302887
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021?
The Department of Social Justice has launched a new comprehensive scheme called v ak vidyakiranam ‘, which provides educational support to children of various parents (both disabled children) who are financially disadvantaged. Educational assistance will be provided to 25 children from each district for a period of 10 months from each category.
What is the objective of the Vidyakiranam Scheme?
The government of Kerala will provide financial assistance to students whose parents are suffering from disability.
How to download the Vidyakiranam Scheme application form PDF?
People can now download the Kerala VidyaKiranam Yojana application form through the online mode on the official website sjd.kerala..in.in.
What assistance amount is provided in Vidyakiranam scheme?
Every child of disabled parents studying from 1st to 5th grade will get a scholarship rate of Rs. 300, from 6th to 10th grade Rs. 500, 11th, 12th, ITI, and equivalent course Rs. 750, Degree, PG, Polytechnic, equivalent course, training course, and vocational course Rs. 1000