Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme Apply Online, Check Eligibility | TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme Class 11 Registration, Last Date – TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme has been launched by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin to provide benefits to the students of the state. Under this scheme, from August 7, 2023, registration will be started by the state government under this scheme. Such students of the state who want to take the aptitude test should apply on the website of the Directorate of Government Examinations. Apart from this, applications under the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme will be accepted from August 7 to August 18, under which all students will have to pay a registration fee of Rs 50 to the school principal to apply. [Also Read- Tamil Nadu COVID-19 Pass: Apply Online, TN E Pass Registration]
TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023
TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme has been started by the Government of Tamil Nadu to provide benefits to class 11 students studying in government schools of the state. Students passing the exam are provided with a stipend of Rs 10,000 under this scheme, which helps them financially, this financial assistance will be provided by the state government to 1000 students till the graduation level of the students. All the students of Tamil Nadu state who are enrolled in the course in the government schools of the state and are of class 11 can apply under this scheme.
Around 500 male and 500 female students will be selected through this test, after which they will be made eligible to receive the stipend. Students by whom higher education will be obtained, an amount of Rs 12,000 will be provided annually to all those students through the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme, along with this all the beneficiary students will be provided training from prestigious universities like IIT-Madras. . In addition, 500 instructors from 250 schools have been provided with electronics experiment kits as part of the IIT for All programme, about 10 lakh electronics scientists will be required in the next five to six years. [Also Read- Tamil Nadu Government Free Laptop Scheme 2023: Online Registration & List]
Overview of TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme
|Scheme Name||Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme|
|Launched By||By Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Tamil Nadu State|
|Objective||Supporting students by giving them a stipend of Rs 10,000 per year|
|Benefits||Students will be supported by giving them a stipend of Rs 10,000 per year|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Government Schemes|
Objectives of Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023
The main objective of the TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023 is to provide financial assistance to the eligible students of the state by giving them a stipend of Rs 10,000 per year. Around 1000 eligible students of the state will be provided this financial assistance by the state government till the completion of their graduation, to participate in the Aptitude Test Application Form available on the official website of the Directorate of Government Examinations, dge.tn.gov.in Interested students have to fill. The process of applying under the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme will be open from August 7 to August 18. [Also Read- TN Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme 2023: Online Registration, Free Pads Delivery]
Benefits and Features of TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023
- Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023 has been launched by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin to provide benefits to the state students.
- Through this scheme, a stipend of 10,000 per year will be provided to the students for a total of five years till graduation.
- Through the TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023, all the eligible students of the state will get this financial assistance only till their graduation level.
- Students have to provide a registration fee of Rs.50 to register under this scheme, this fee should be submitted by the students to the principal of the concerned school.
- About 500 male and 500 female students will be selected through this exam and the benefits of this scheme can be obtained by all those selected female and male students.
Eligibility for TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme
- It is mandatory for the citizens who want to get the benefit of this scheme to be a native of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- All Class 11 students enrolled in the state curriculum in government schools in Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply for the qualifying examination.
- In addition 500 male and 500 female students will be selected and made eligible for the scholarship.
Exam Pattern under TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023
- The Aptitude Test will consist of two papers, each consisting of 60 questions.
- Paper 1 will have questions related to Mathematics
- In the second paper, there will be questions related to scientific and social science.
- The question paper will be set as per the syllabus using the Tamil Nadu Government Class 9 and 10 Mathematics, Science and Social Science textbooks.
- The first paper will be conducted from 2 PM to 4 PM
- The first paper will be conducted from 10 am to 12 noon.
Procedure to Apply under TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023
All those citizens who want to apply under Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023 can apply under this scheme by following the following procedure:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Directorate of Government Examinations, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme Registration.
- After this the registration form will be displayed in front of you, here you have to enter the details of all the information asked.
- Then you have to attach all the requested documents, after that you have to click on the submit option.
- By following this process you can conveniently apply under Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023.
Dear readers, we have tried to provide you with all the important information related to Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme through this article. On the contrary, if you still want to get any other information related to this scheme. So all those citizens can get the solution to their problem by contacting the helpline number:–
- Address: Directorate of Government Examinations, DPI Campus, College Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600 006,
- Phone Number: 044-28272088,
- E-mail ID: [email protected]