In order to promote the process of digitization in India, various government services and facilities are being made available to the citizens by the central and state governments in online mode. In this direction, Tamil Nadu State Government has also launched a new scheme called Tamilnadu Engirunthum Ennerathilum Scheme, which is an online lease transfer system. Through this scheme of the state government, citizens can easily transfer their land documents from anywhere, anytime, sitting at home. Today we will tell you all the information related to Anywhere Anytime Online Patta Transfer Scheme started by the Tamil Nadu Government through this article, so stay with us till the end. [Also read- Amma Two Wheeler Scheme: Download Application Form PDF, Last Date]
Tamilnadu Engirunthum Ennerathilum Scheme
On 23 September 2022, a new scheme named Anywhere Anytime Online Patta Transfer Scheme was launched by Chief Minister MK Stalin, under which the citizens of the state would be able to transfer their pattas online. Before the implementation of Tamilnadu Engirunthum Ennerathilum Scheme launched by the Revenue Department, the citizens of the state had to visit the Common Service Center or Sub-Registrar Office to transfer their land papers, but now this facility is available online. Now interested citizens will need to register themselves only on the official website www.tamilnilam.gov.in to transfer their land documents, which will save both money and time of the citizens and transparency in the system. [Also read- Pudhumai Penn Scheme Launched, 6,500 Students to Benefit from Rs. 1000]
- Under this scheme of the state government, the payment process has also been made available in online format for the convenience of the citizens, so that citizens will not have to go to the bank for fee payment.
- Candidates will be able to download new land papers free of cost from the same official website after completion of their registration and lease transfer process.
- Along with this, another website was also launched by the Chief Minister, through which citizens would be able to download the computerized urban land maps between 2014 and 2017 free of cost.
- Users can download the urban land maps free of cost from the website https://eservices.tn.gov.in.
- The state government used the “Tamil Neelam” software on this website to map specific blocks and individual towns, which would be helpful in the process of getting plot approvals and bank loans.
Overview of Anywhere Anytime Online Patta Transfer Scheme
|Scheme Name||Tamilnadu Engirunthum Ennerathilum Scheme|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister MK Stalin|
|Beneficiaries||All Citizens of the State|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode|
|Objective||To Provide Online Facility of Patta Transfer|
|Benefits||Online Facility for Transfer of Land Documents|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Government Schemes|
Objective of Tamilnadu Engirunthum Ennerathilum Scheme
The main objective of the Tamilnadu Engirunthum Ennerathilum Scheme scheme launched by the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department is to provide a centralized location to the citizens of the state, thereby eliminating the need to visit Common Service Centers or Sub-registrar offices to transfer land papers. Through this scheme, citizens will be able to do all the work related to their property documents in online format sitting at home on their mobile phone or computer very easily, which will save both their money and time as well as bring transparency in the system. Apart from this, the process of digitization will also get a boost from this online facility of the state government. [Also read- Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme: Online Registration, Eligibility & Selection]
Benefits and Features of TN Engirunthum Ennerathilum Scheme
- Tamilnadu State Government has started Tamilnadu Engirunthum Ennerathilum Scheme for the convenience of the citizens of their state, under which interested citizens can transfer their land documents online sitting at home.
- Through this online facility of the state government, citizens will not need to go to the Common Service Center or Sub-Registrar Office to transfer their land documents.
- Under this scheme implemented by the Revenue Department, citizens will not need to go to the bank to pay the fee for land documents transfer.
- The facility of making payments to the citizens under this scheme has been made available on the official website.
- Through this online facility started by Chief Minister MK Stalin, both time and money of the candidates will be saved.
- After successful transfer of their land documents, the candidates can download the relevant certificates and required documents through the official website free of cost.
- Along with this, citizens can also download urban land maps from the official website, for which they will not have to pay any kind of fee i.e. it will be completely free.
- This will eliminate the risk of extra charges or fraud by middlemen, which will also bring transparency in the system.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Engirunthum Ennerathilum Scheme
In order to get benefits under any government scheme, candidates are required to fulfill certain important eligibility criteria related to that scheme. Similarly, in order to avail benefits under the Tamilnadu Engirunthum Ennerathilum Scheme launched by the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department, it will be mandatory for the candidates to fulfill the following eligibility criteria as prescribed by the state government:-
- To get the benefits under this scheme started by the state Chief Minister MK Stalin, candidates must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- Only such citizens will be considered eligible to get the benefits under this scheme of the state government, who will be registered on the official website of this scheme.
- Once the account is created of the candidates on the official website, they will be able to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Any citizen registered on the official website can transfer the land document in online format using the website.
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Sale Deed
- Settlement Deed
- Partition Deed
- Gift Deed
- Exchange Deed
- Release Deed
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Procedure to Register under Tamilnadu Engirunthum Ennerathilum Scheme
Such eligible and interested citizens of Tamil Nadu who want to get themselves registered to get the benefits under the TN Engirunthum Ennerathilum Scheme started by the state government, they have to follow the following guidelines:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Tamilnadu Engirunthum Ennerathilum Scheme. After this the homepage of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you will have to click on the option “Are You New To The TamilNilam Site?“. Now a registration page will open in front of you.
- After this, on this registration page you will have to enter all the required details like your name, email id and mobile number as asked.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Register”, after which your registration will be done successfully.