Tatkal Passport Application Process, Appointment Booking, Fee & Benefits | Tatkal Passport Renewal, Objective, Eligibility & Other Details – Passport is a very important document for the citizens of any country, which is provided by the government of all the countries to the citizens of their country. For this reason, the provision of Tatkal Passport has been made by the Central Government, a passport is an official document by which a citizen is provided with a guarantee of residence on entering a foreign country. In addition, the consular has been entrusted with the responsibility of managing the issuance of passports to Indian nationals by the Passport and Visa Division of the Ministry of External Affairs. Today we are going to provide you with all the information related to tatkal passports through this article. [Also read- (NYPS) National Youth Parliament Scheme 2023: Online Registration & Login]
Tatkal Passport Application
Regular passport applications are often submitted when a citizen is required to follow the traditional application process. By the way, for such citizens who need Tatkal Passport immediately, for those citizens, passport applications will be handled under this. [Also read- Booster Dose Certificate Download at cowin.gov.in By Mobile Number, Aadhar]
Apart from this, citizens who have to choose the option of tatkal application for some reason, they will have to pay more money for their passport. Citizens’ work is processed more quickly because of paying more money, through which applicants can apply for a new passport through the tatkal process, as well as existing or expired applicants. [Also read- Coir Udyami Yojana (CUY): Eligibility, Documents & Application Procedure]
Passport can also be renewed. The passport application process is mostly the same under tatkal passport. Under this, such citizens who have a good reason to need a passport urgently, only they will be eligible to get a passport under it. [Also read- शादी शगुन योजना 2023: ऑनलाइन फॉर्म, PMSSY Registration पात्रता व लाभ]
Overview of Tatkal Passport
|Article Name||Tatkal Passport|
|Launched By||By Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the Country|
|Objective||Citizens in urgent need of passports to get instant passports|
|Benefits||Citizens will be able to get instant passport on urgent need of passport|
|Category||Central government schemes|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of Tatkal Passport
The main purpose of tatkal passports is to make the citizens get the passport immediately, but under this only those citizens will be considered eligible who have a good reason to get the passport immediately. Under this, citizens do not need a long process and any kind of hassle to get a passport, nowadays citizens mostly need the same methods by which they can get permission for all their documentary work with less effort and less work. Similar permission is provided by the government to its needy citizens under Tatkal Passport, under which it is issued as soon as possible according to the payments of some other passports. Apart from this, many websites are running to make these passports. [Also read- Booster Dose Vaccine Registration: Covid 3rd Shot Online Application at cowin.gov.in]
Eligibility Criteria under Tatkal Passport
The final decision regarding issuance of passport will be taken by the Passport Office having jurisdiction under tatkal passport. Under this, the urgency of the passport and the compelling circumstances of the judge applicant will be considered before taking a decision. In addition to this, a lot of attention will also be given to the fact that any person who falls in these categories is not eligible to apply for a passport or reapply under this specific program.
- Change in one’s signature or other personal credentials.
- Stolen or lost passport.
- Significant change in appearance or gender.
- Brief extension of passport validity
- Passports that are recognizably damaged.
- The parents have only minor children.
- Adopted children from parents in India and abroad.
- Children living in Nagaland.
- Citizens who were born in Nagaland but now live elsewhere.
- Resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Local people of Nagaland. Applicants who have undergone government funded repatriation from another country.
- Applicants who have been expatriates who have been deported to India.
- People whose big name has changed.
- Persons who are citizens of India and who have obtained that status by naturalization or registration.
- Citizens of Indian origin who are born outside India to Indian parents.
- More information about this source text Source text required for additional translation information.
- Driver’s license
- Birth certificate
- gas connection bill
- PAN card issued by Income Tax Department
- bank passbook
- Identity card of the student from a recognized institution
- ration magazine
- property document
- pension document
- railway photo identity card
- SC/ST/OBC certificate.
- identity card of freedom fighters
- arms license
- Verification certificate as prescribed in Annexure F.
- election card
- service photo identity card.
Application Process of the Tatkal Passport
Provision has been made to make Tatkal Passport for the needy citizens of the country, for such citizens who need to go abroad for any reason, then the provision of this passport has been issued for them, the process of applying under it is as follows:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Passport Seva. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to login by entering your ID and password. After this the next page will open in front of you.
- Here two options are displayed in front of you, Fresh and Reissue, out of which you have to select the applicable option.
- After this, you have to choose the option of Tatkal from the type of scheme, after which the application form will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you have to enter the details of all the information asked in the application form and also upload all the documents asked for.
- Then you have to submit this application form online, after that your application process will be completed.
- Now you have to take a print out of the receipt online payment, after that you have to book an appointment at your nearest Passport Seva Kendra.