Telangana Govt Announced CM Breakfast Scheme for CLass 1-10 Students Know Apply Procedure & Eligibility Details – To provide benefits to the school children of the state, it has been decided by the Telangana Government to launch Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme in all public schools on working days starting from 24th October. It is estimated that the state government will spend Rs 400 crore every year for the operation of this scheme, the benefit of this scheme will be provided by the Telangana government to the students up to high school, in today’s article we will give you Telangana CM’s Breakfast Scheme. We are going to provide all the important information related to it. [Also Read- Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits]
Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme 2023
The Telangana government has decided to launch Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme in all the public schools in the state on working days starting from 24th October to provide benefits to the school children of the state. The state government is emphasizing on the welfare of women and children in the state, for this various types of programs have been started in the last ten years, through these programs a lot of changes have taken place in the social and health sectors in the state. The decision to launch this scheme as a Dussehra gift and a demonstration of its humanitarian approach has been taken by the Chief Minister of the state. [Read More]
The decision to launch Telangana CM’s Breakfast Scheme has been taken after the Chief Minister sent a team of IAS officers to Tamil Nadu to study it for high school children. The Telangana government has decided to extend this scheme to the high school students of the state, unlike the Tamil Nadu government which will provide the benefits of this scheme to the children of class 1 to 5 in their state. [Also Read- Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits] [/read
Overview of Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme
|Scheme Name||Telangana CM’s Breakfast Scheme|
|Launched By||By Telangana Government|
|Beneficiaries||Students up to high school in the state|
|Application Procedure||Will be launched soon|
|Objective||Enhancing nutritional value in school going children|
|Benefits||Nutrition of students from low income families will be improved|
|Category||Telangana government schemes|
|Official Website||Will be released soon|
Objective of Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme 2023
The main objective of Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme is to increase the nutritional value of the school going children of the state, students of the state whose parents work as agricultural laborers. This scheme is being started by the state government to provide nutritious breakfast to all those students, through the Telangana CM’s Breakfast Scheme started by the Telangana government, it will be confirmed that the children will get nutritious food and they will go to their school. Can concentrate on tasks easily. With the launch of this scheme in the state, the standard of living of the beneficiary students will improve and they will become self-reliant and empowered. [Also Read- DPMS Telangana: Online Building Permission, Approval & Status]
Benefits and Features of Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme
- The decision to launch Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme 2023 has been taken by the Chief Minister of Telangana State, Shri Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao to provide nutritional benefits to the students up to highschool of the state.
- More than nine lakh students are registered in more than 5,000 schools, including residential schools, across the state; the benefits of this scheme will be provided only in day schools.
- Because breakfast and lunch are already provided to all the students in all the residential schools in Telangana state.
- Under this scheme, free breakfast will be provided to school children studying from class 1 to class 10 in government and local body schools as per the order of the School Education Department by the State Government on all school working days.
- Students from low-income families in the state will receive assistance in improving their nutrition, education and ability to focus on their school work through the Telangana CM’s Breakfast Scheme.
- With the launch of this scheme in the state, the standard of living of all the beneficiary students of the state will improve.
- With this, all the students will be self-reliant and empowered, and they will also be able to get nutritious food.
Eligibility for Telangana CM’s Breakfast Scheme
- Citizens wishing to avail the benefits of this scheme must be natives of Telangana state.
- The benefits of this scheme will be provided by the government to the students studying in class 1 to 10 of the state.
- Apart from this, students studying in government schools of the state are also eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Students studying in local body schools will also be provided the benefit of this scheme by the state government.
- Self attested declaration form
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Email id etc.
How to Apply under Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme 2023?
All those citizens of the state who want to apply under this scheme to get the benefit of Telangana CM’s Breakfast Scheme will have to wait for some time to apply under this scheme. Because the state government has just implemented this scheme and has not started the official website to apply under it, as soon as any information related to applying under this scheme is made public by the state government, we will provide you information through this article.