TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme Apply Online | Fill Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme Application Form, Eligibility & All Details Here – We all citizens know that many other types of schemes are started in our country to provide help and benefit to the citizens, similarly, in the form of pilot project from Huzurabad to Telangana government by-election, this Scheme as a pilot project. announced the launch. The government is going to provide financial assistance under the TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme started by the state government. The Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023 was started with the main objective of helping the families of the Dalit community. The state government told that through the TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme, the citizens of the state will get a lot of help and their lives will also improve. [Also Read- TS Aasara Pension 2023 | Application Form, Status & Eligibility]
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
The Telangana government has started this scheme to help the citizens of the state. The main objective of starting this scheme is that the Dalit community of the state can also be empowered. The Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023 will mainly work to encourage Dalit families for entrepreneurship. For this, financial assistance will also be provided to all of them from the government. Under the TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme, the state government will provide an amount of Rs 10 lakh to the beneficiaries. This amount will be remitted through Direct Benefit Transfer.
For your information, let us tell you that Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme will also be the biggest direct benefit transfer scheme in India, in which the amount of benefit will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary families, so friends, if you have all the information related to this Scheme If you want to take it, then you have to read our article completely. [Also Read- IFMIS Telangana: TS Treasury Pay Slip, Login at ismis.telangana.gov.in]
Overview of Ts Dalit Bandhu Scheme
|Scheme Name||Dalit Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||The government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Resident of Telangana|
|Category||Telangana Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Dalit Bandhu Scheme
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme is a flagship program of the Telangana Government. Started with the main objective of empowering Dalit families and enabling entrepreneurship among them. The government is going to provide direct benefit transfer of 10 lakh per family. The dalit empowerment program was first announced in the state budget. Now Telangana government is ready to spend 80,000 crores to 01 lakh crores under this. The Chief Minister also said that this Scheme is not just a government but a moment which the government will move forward to implement it across the country in collaboration with the Centre. [Also Read- (EHS) Telangana Health Card | Application Form, Login & Registration]
Benefits of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
- The Dalit community in Telangana is the most backward community in the state, so the families of this community will be provided financial assistance through this Scheme.
- This TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme will promote entrepreneurship which will help in reducing the rising unemployment rate among the Dalit community in the state.
- The government has decided to allocate Rs 1200 crore under Dalit Bandhu Scheme to empower the Dalit community.
- This scheme is a welfare scheme for the Dalit community which will provide them benefits.
- The Chief Minister of Telangana State has himself taken the responsibility of monitoring this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalit Bandhu Scheme
If you want to get benefits under the Dalit Bandhu Scheme started by the state government, then you have to apply by visiting the official website of this scheme, and to apply you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below :-
- The applicant of the scheme should be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- The applicant of the scheme should belong to Dalit community.
- The applicant of scheme should be below the poverty line.
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Residential proof
Application Procedure of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
- The main objective of the Dalit Bandhu Scheme started by the Telangana State Government is to provide benefits to the citizens of the Dalit community of the state, which have been ignored by the previous governments and society.
- Till now the state government has announced the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme, but the information about any official process for the application has not been compiled.
- As soon as any information regarding the process of the application under Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2021 is compiled through the government, we will update it through our article.
- The state government has so far decided to provide financial assistance to 11900 families of 119 constituencies in the state under the Dalit Bandhu scheme.
- It is expected that the process of the application under TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme will be available in both online and offline mode, for more details you can visit TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme official website.
8 thoughts on “Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits”
Please post any government update
Dalitha bandu sceam
I want this Dalitha Bandu scheam
మా తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర సీఎం గారికి న నమస్కారం సార్
మీరు మొదలు పెట్టిన దళిత బంధు మా జీవితాల్లో వెలుగు నింపుతుంది అని అనుకుంటున్నాం
నే మంచి బిజినెస్ ప్రారంభించాలి అని అనుకున్నాను కానీ దానికి సారి పడేంత పెట్టుబడులు లేక చిన్న చితుక పనుకు చేస్తున్నాం సార్ పది మందికి ఉపాది కలిపించే బిజినెస్ చేయాలని న కోరిక సార్ దాని కోసం చాలా కష్టపడుతున్న కానీ ఇంటిలో ప్రాబ్లమ్ మీరు మొదలు పెట్టిన దళిత బంధు వలన న జీవితం లో వెలుగు వస్తుంది అని అనుకుంటున్న సార్
మీరు మొదలు పెట్టిన దళిత బంధు మాదక వస్తుంది అని అనుకుంటాను సార్🙏🙏
జె తెలంగాణ సార్
సా ర్ మది పేద కుటుబం యస్ సి కు లం
Pursue for kirna shop please🙏 Kiindely I am poor I am working on office my salary sell I want open the shop please kindly the sanctions the dalia bandhu my cast Sc Mala
Sir we are poor people sir we have loan for dalitha bandhu
We are st(lambada)poor people sir
Please I requested you sir
We don’t have any jobs in hour house sir