COVID Pass Telangana Apply Online, Track Telangana Police Curfew Pass Status | TS Curfew ePass Application Form, Get Lockdown E Pass – Telangana Lockdown Pass facility has been introduced by the Telangana government for the people of the state due to the lock down. We all know that curfew has been imposed in our country to curb the corona virus crisis. In view of this lock down, the Telangana Government has started an online facility to get Telangana COVID Pass for the people of the state. Citizens Telangana Lockdown ePass will be made to go out by this process. Those people of the state can take advantage of this scheme, who are providing the necessary services (grocery / milk / chemist) to the citizens of the state. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then read this complete article of ours. [Also Read- TS DEET | Digital Employment Exchange of Telangana Online Registration, App Download]
Telangana COVID-19 Pass Apply Online
Our country is under lockdown due to Corona virus, under this the Telangana government has issued Telangana COVID Pass to the state people to get out of any urgent work. Under which you can go from other state to your state, and the main objective of the government to start Telangana Lockdown Pass is to make it easy to reach the citizens of the state, so that all of them have some kind of lockdown. Do not face the problem. If you are a resident of Telangana and have a servant, such as a grocery / milk / chemist shopkeeper, then you will need to take Telangana Lockdown ePass, after that you can extend your facilities to the citizens of the state. [Also Read- TS Sand Booking (SSMMS) Registration, Track Sand Order Status]
Overview of the Telangana COVID Pass
|Telangana Lockdown ePass
|By Telangana State Govt
|Citizen of Telangana
|Help for Telangana People
|Redress of Grievances
|Telangana Govt. Schemes
Objective of Telangana Lockdown ePass
The lockdown has been announced taking into account the infection of coronaviruses across the country. In this lock-down time, the central and state governments are working to provide all necessary services to the citizens. After the declaration of lockdown, the Chief Minister of Telangana has arranged curfew passes for all essential services. In this sequence, Telangana COVID Pass is arranged for essential services (grocery/milk/chemist shop). Through the Telangana Lockdown ePass, service providers will be able to provide essential services to the common people without any hassle and make it easy for the general public to use all the necessary services in the event of lock-down. [Also Read- Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits]
- Volunteer Activity
- TS High Court Duty
- Animal Care Activity
- Business of Trade
- Death in Family
- Medical or Health Reasons
- Aadhar Number
- Document of purpose
- KYC document
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Current photo of applicant
Document to Upload
- Passport size Photo
- Valid ID Proof [Aadhaar, Voter ID or other]
- Upload ID/Certificate/Application
Telangana Lockdown ePass Online Registration Procedure
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Government of Telangana. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the ePass Registration option. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number on this page, now an OTP will come on your number and you have to enter it.
- After this, your coronavirus curfew e-pass online registration form will open.
- Now in this form, you have to enter all the information asked, and you have to click on the submit button.
- After you click on submit, your Telangana Lockdown ePass registration will be completed.
- After this, your registration process will be completed and after some time your information is processed, your e-pass will be issued.
- Application Issue Call 8688322528
- Telangana COVID Pass related issue call 040-27854790