RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2023-24 Online Apply, Eligibility & Last Date | TN RTE Admission Online Application & School List @ rte.tnschools.gov.in – Tamil Nadu state government has started online registration in TN RTE Admission 2022 to provide free education to eligible students. Keeping this in mind that it is the birthright of every child to get education, the Tamil Nadu government invites applications under RTE every year, so that every child in the state is not deprived of education. TN RTE Admission has been started by the government this year also, applicants who want to know more about this scheme will be able to get all the information through this article. In this article, all the information related to RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2023 like purpose, benefits, etc has been explained in detail. [Also Read- Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme: Online Registration, Eligibility & Selection]
TN RTE Admission 2023
Government of India has implemented the RTE Act in every state, under which the target of providing free and compulsory education has been set. Under this act, students from the age of 6 to 14 years of the every state will get free education. Economically weak students of the society who despite being promising cannot get education, they will get admission in the school under the Right to Education Act. For these poor students, 25% seats in every private school will be reserved under RTE. Any student who wants to apply to get benefits under this RTE Tamilnadu Admission can do their online registration. The TN School Education Department is responsible for the implementation of this TN RTE Admission 2023. In 9000 schools across the state, there are 1 lakh seats under this scheme, which will benefit the economically weaker students. [Also Read- TN illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023: Application Form]
TN RTE Admission Session 2023 Begins
In order to provide free education to children across the state, the School Education Department of Tamil Nadu has started TN RTE Admission 2023, under which children up to the age of 14 years can apply and take advantage of free education. The government has decided to benefit one lakh children in 9000 private schools under this scheme. Any student who lives within a kilometer radius of the private school can apply for this scheme. Almost all the children from the economically weaker sections of the state, whose family income is less than Rs 2 lakh per annum, can take education through this scheme. Under TN RTE Admission, 22 thousand applications have been received, and those who do not have an internet facility at home can go to the office of the Education Department and complete the application process with the help of designated staff members. [Also Read- Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023: Registration, Eligibility & Benefits]
Overview of RTE Admission Tamilnadu
|RTE TN Admission
|By Tamil Nadu state government
|Tamil Nadu students
|To provide free and compulsory education to all students
|Tamil Nadu Government Schemes
Objective of RTE Tamilnadu Admission
The Tamil Nadu government has started this TN RTE Admission 2023 scheme to educate every child of the state, through which the main objective of the government is to eliminate illiteracy from the state. With the implementation of TN RTE Admission Scheme, all the children of the state will be able to get free education till the age of 14 years. Children with disabilities, children of sanitation workers and HIV-infected persons present in the state will be given preference under this scheme, which will see an improvement in their standard of living. To increase the literacy rate in the state, the government has earmarked one lakh seats in about 9000 schools for these children, so that they can raise their standard of living by studying. [Also Read- Tamil Nadu Pongal Hamper 2023: Apply Online, Registration & Eligibility]
District wise Seat Details
|District wise (School List)
|Total No. of Schools
Features & Benefits of the RTE TN Admission
- Through this initiative taken by the government, the eligible students will be provided free education.
- With the implementation of this scheme, there will be an increase in the literacy rate in the state.
- The eligible student will be able to be benefited under this scheme till the age of about 14 years.
- Economically weaker section and disadvantaged section living in the society will get easy admission in private schools.
- 25% seats will be reserved under this scheme for the children of lower classes.
- To avail benefits under TN RTE Admission, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than 2 lakhs.
- The government will educate about 1 lakh children through this scheme in 9000 schools across the state.
- Children with disabilities, children of sanitation workers and HIV infected will be given preference under this scheme.
- Socially disadvantaged children, who want to improve their standard of living, can also benefit from this scheme.
- This scheme will prove to be very beneficial for the children who, despite being capable, were not able to study due to financial constraints.
Schedule of RTE Admission Tamil Nadu 2023
|Prepare the details of admission capacity in the school and register separately for 25% admission
|24 June 2021
|Display of 25% intake seats on school notice board and website
|2 July 2021
|Online application start date
|5th July 2021
|Last date to apply online
|3rd August 2021
|Rejection Display of names of ineligible applicants
|9 August 2021
|10 August 2021
|Name of selected applicants along with application number to be displayed on notice board and website
|10 August 2021
Students Age Limit Guidelines
|Student’s age for admission in LKG class
|Between 31st July 2017 to 31st July 2018
|Student’s age for admission in first grade
|Between 31st July 2015 to 31st July 2016
Application Eligibility for TN RTE Admission
- The applicant under the scheme must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Under this scheme released by the government, all the children who come under the economically weaker section, deprived group, deprived group special category can apply.
- Children who are disabled, do manual scavenging and are HIV infected, those children will be given preference under the scheme.
- For applying in RTE Admission Tamilnadu, the annual income of the family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- If the student is applying for admission in LKG, then his date of birth should be between 31 July 2017 to 31 July 2018.
- Children who are born between 31st July 2015 to 31st July 2016 are eligible to apply under this scheme to go to class I.
- All the children of lower class and economically weaker families are eligible to get education under this scheme.
- Aadhar card of parent or guardian
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Eligible Birth Certificate
- Disadvantaged Group Special Category Certificate
- Disability certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate to prove the children of manual scavengers (if applicable).
- Certificate of children of HIV-infected parents (if applicable).
Procedure to Apply for Tamil Nadu RTE Admission
For RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2023 session, interested students have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of this “TN RTE Admission”. After this the homepage of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Start Application“. After this, a new webpage will be displayed in front of you.
- Here on this new page a form will be displayed in front of you, you have to fill all the details asked in it carefully like: – your name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Eligibility category as per date of birth
- After filling all the above details carefully click on the “Save” button. On saving you will get the message of successful registration and the application number will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to login through your user id and password. After login, a new page will open in front of you, here you have to fill your information in five parts like-
- Personal details
- Parents details
- Address details
- Select schools
- After filling all your information and uploading documents, you have to select the school as per your wish.
- Now you have to click on submit button. After that, your application form will be submitted.
Process to View School Details
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of this “TN RTE Admission”. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “View School List”. After this, a new webpage will open in front of you.
- Now on this new page you have to select your district, and after that the list of all the schools will be displayed in front of you in detail.
View Contact Details
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of this “TN RTE Admission”. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “contact us”. After this, a new webpage will open in front of you.
- Now on this new page the relevant information will be displayed on your screen.
- Address – Directorate of Matriculation Schools, DPI Campus, College Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600006.
- RTE Helpline Number – 14417
- Email ID – [email protected]
|TN RTE Admission Official Portal
|TN RTE Admission School List
|TN RTE Admission Selection List
What is RTE Admission 2022 in Tamil Nadu?
The Right to Education Act (RTE) is an Act of the Parliament of India, which describes the modalities for providing free and compulsory education to students.
Where can apply for RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2022-23 Online Application?
Online application can be done at rte.tnschools.gov.in official website.
Can I apply offline for Tamil Nadu RTE admission?
No, the admission process for Tamil Nadu RTE will not be done through offline mode.
What is the Last Date for TN RTE Admission 2021-22?
The last date for TN RTE Admission 2021-22 is 3rd August 2021.
What is the official website of RTE Tamil Nadu?
The official website of RTE Tamil Nadu is http://rte.tnschools.gov.in/tamil-nadu