Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme Apply Online, Benefits | TN Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Online Registration Form in Tamil – The Government of Tamil Nadu has launched the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam scheme with an aim to maintain the health of Tamil Nadu citizens. Under this Scheme doorstep, healthcare will be provided to the citizens of Tamil Nadu state. This doorstep health service scheme has been implemented simultaneously in Chennai and Coimbatore along with seven other districts of Tamil Nadu. If you want to get any kind of information related to this TN Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023, then we request you to read this article of ours. Read till the end, in this article we have given you all the necessary information related to the scheme like – how to apply, what is the purpose? etc. [Also Read- Tamil Nadu Amma Mini Clinic Scheme 2023: Apply 2,000 Mini-clinics, Beneficiary List]
Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023
This is a new Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023 launched by the state government, through this scheme the citizens of Tamil Nadu state will be provided health facilities sitting at home. About 1172 health sub-centers, 189 primary health centres and security community health centres have been covered under this scheme. Through this Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme, medicines or all other health-related services will be delivered door-to-door to all the beneficiaries who are unable to come to the primary health centre, private or government health centre. In this way, the diseases spread through infection will also be reduced and the patient will get the benefit of all the convenient health facilities. [Also Read- Tnvelaivaaippu Registration & Renewal: TN Employment Exchange User ID Login]
Highlights of Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
|Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023
|Tamil Nadu Government
|Citizens of the State
|Door to Door Health Care
|Health Benefits will be Given to Citizens who are 45 Years Old
|Tamil Nadu Government Schemes
Objective of TN Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
The main objective of this Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme is to reach the unwell citizens of the state health care facilities at their homes. Through this scheme, all health and medical services will be delivered to the homes of the patients. To bring development in all the health facilities delivered through this scheme, the government has covered 1172 health sub centres, 189 primary health centers and 50 community health centres. This plan is also a great measure to avoid other communicable diseases like Covid-19. Through this scheme, the infected person can treat himself without coming in contact with anyone. [Also Read- Tamil Nadu Government Free Laptop Scheme 2023: Online Registration & List]
Implementation of the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
Under this Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin is responsible for sending medicines to the residents of the patient suffering from hypertension and diabetes. Along with this, special attention will be given to those patients who are senior citizens and who require physiotherapy. The Chief Minister has covered about 1172 health sub-centres as well as 189 Primary Health Centers and Suraksha Community Health Centers for this scheme very soon to provide medical facilities across the state. [Also Read- (Registration) TN illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2021-22: Application Form]
Budget for the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Tamil Nadu
Under the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023, the Tamil Nadu government has set a budget of Rs 258 crore. The benefit of this scheme will be given to 1 crore beneficiaries out of 300,000 families available in the state. This scheme has been made to provide door-to-door health facilities among the people of the state who are above 45 years of age. Under the Door Step Health Care Scheme, door-to-door checkups and medicines will be provided to the people. [Also Read- Tamil Nadu COVID-19 Pass: Apply Online, TN E Pass Registration]
Benefits & Features of Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
- Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme will help in improving the health care system to the next level through 2023.
- It will support delivery of primary health at the doorsteps of the people and bring out harmful facts related to health.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide health facilities to all the citizens of Tamil Nadu.
- Chief Minister Stalin has started the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme in Chennai and Coimbatore as well as in 7 other districts.
- Beneficiaries above 45 years of age will be covered through this scheme.
- Special attention has been given to extend the benefit of this scheme to all the infected patients of Tamil Nadu.
- By this Scheme, at least one crore people of 30 lakh families of Tamil Nadu will be benefited by this scheme.
- Through this Scheme patient care will be made available at your doorstep by women public health workers, women health volunteers, physiotherapists and nurses.
- The government has allocated a budget of Rs 258 crore for the successful operation of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, a test will be provided to detect non-communicable diseases, through which they can know about their non-communicable diseases.
- All those interested applicants who want to get benefits under this scheme can apply for this scheme.
- This scheme has been launched in seven states namely- Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchi, Coimbatore, Chennai and Salem.
Eligibility & Required Documents
- Only permanent residents of West Bengal can apply for the scheme.
- Interested applicants must belong to Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchi, Coimbatore, Chennai and Salem districts.
- Applicant’s age should be 45 years or above.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Birth certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme Online Registration
All the interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme have to wait for some time. The application process under Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme is not yet declared by the Government of Tamil Nadu. We will update you through our article as soon as the government announces the application process date under the scheme. If you want to get any kind of information related to this scheme, now you can ask us by commenting through the comment section given below, we and our team are always ready to solve your problem related to the scheme. [Also Read- TN Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme 2023: Online Registration, Free Pads Delivery]