Download Vaccine Certificate by Name | COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate by Name by cowin.gov.in | Vaccine Certificate Download by Name
The outbreak of Covid-19 infection was spread all over the world, realizing the seriousness of which the Government of India had started the corona vaccination process for the protection of the citizens of the country. Under which the vaccination of 200 crore citizens has been completed and now the facility of Vaccine Certificate Download by Name has been made available online for the convenience of the citizens. This certificate can be downloaded by citizens who have received both the first and second required doses of vaccination. At present, this Vaccine Certificate has been made mandatory for traveling and for many important works, so today we are going to provide you all the necessary information related to Download COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate by Name through this article. [Also Read – (Registration) Sail Pension Scheme 2022: Download Application Form PDF]
Download Vaccine Certificate by Name
Vaccine Certificate is an online document issued by the Central Government, through which it is certified that the beneficiary has been vaccinated against Corona. The information has been provided by the Ministry of Health, Government of India that our country is the number one in the world in providing doses of corona vaccine and 90% of Indians have been fully vaccinated by May 2022. At present there are mainly two types of vaccines being administered to citizens in India, Covishield which is developed by Serum Institute of India and Covaxin which is developed by Bharat Biotech. Citizens can get their certificate through Download COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate by Name after getting the vaccine. [Also Read – RCH Portal 2022: rch.nhm.gov.in Login, Self Registration & Online Status]
Overview of Vaccine Certificate Download by Name
|Article About||Vaccine Certificate|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens who have received the 1st and 2nd doses of the vaccine|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode|
|Objective||Providing Online facility for citizens to Download Vaccine Certificate|
|Benefits||Facility of Vaccine Certificate Download by Name|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Objective of Vaccine Certificate
Download COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate by Name has been started by the central government, which is a kind of online facility. The primary main objective of launching this facility is to allow citizens of the country to download the corona vaccine certificate, who have received both doses of vaccine. In order to obtain a certificate through this online facility, it will be mandatory for individuals to receive both the first and second doses of vaccine to protect against COVID-19 infection. With the implementation of this facility online, now interested citizens will be able to get their certificates without any difficulty, regardless of the options available. [Also Read – (Apply) KDA New Plot Scheme 2022: Application Form, Online Registration]
Benefits and Features of Download COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate by Name
- Vaccine Certificate Download by Name is a kind of online facility started by the Government of India, through which citizens who have received both the doses of COVID vaccine can get the Vaccine Certificate.
- For this, citizens will be required to take both the first and second doses of vaccination at one of the hospitals nearest to them.
- Vaccination protects a person from COVID viral spread and its associated serious mutational diseases by boosting their immunity.
- Interested citizens can obtain their certificate of vaccination by using their Aadhar card and mobile number.
- Keeping in view the safety of the people, vaccination certificates have been made mandatory for many essential works.
- This certificate has been made necessary for important tasks like traveling between states, making rail and bus reservations, attending job interviews, etc.
- Along with this, a vaccination certificate is also required for citizens to travel interstate.
- Since it is now necessary for citizens to have a vaccination certificate, the facility of Download Vaccine Certificate by Name has been made available by the central government on many platforms.
- For the convenience of citizens, this certificate has been made available for download on the official website cowin.gov.in, Aarogya Setu App, Digilocker App, Digilocker Website and Umang app.
- With this facility available online, citizens will not need to visit any department, which will save both their money and time.
Eligibility Criteria for Download Vaccine Certificate by Name
- For Download COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate by Name, the applicant has to be a permanent citizen of India.
- The applicant must have received both the first and second doses of the vaccine for COVID-19.
- Registered Mobile Number
- Reference ID (only if you use the mobile app)
Procedure for Vaccine Certificate Download by Name @ cowin.gov.in
Such interested citizens of the country, who have received both doses of Corona vaccine, can download their Vaccine Certificate through cowin.gov.in by following the following simple guidelines:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website cowin.gov.in. Now the home page of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Register/Sign In“. After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you have to enter the details of your registered mobile number. Now you have to click on the option “Get OTP”.
- After this you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, which you will have to enter in the given OTP box.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Verify and Proceed”. After that a new page will be displayed in front of you again.
- On this new page, you have to click on the option of “Certificate” given in front of the DOSE 2 section under your name.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Download”, after which you will be able to Download COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate by Name.
Download Vaccine Certificate by Name from Digilocker App
- There are many such portals available. Yes, you can get your vaccination certificate and all these portals are also respected. The most famous of all these portals is the government app Digilocker.
- In addition to applications for the Google Play Store, Apple App Store, Digilocker also provides its own website.
- To download it, you have to follow the complete procedure given below which is as follows:-
- If you are using the mobile app through Google Play Store or Apple App Store, then get the Digilocker application.
- Now you will be required to enter your personal details such as your name, date of birth, security information, gender, Aadhaar number and cell phone number etc. before reaching the homepage of the application on the mobile platform.
- After enrolling, you have to select the tab for Federal Government on your mobile device and then the option for the Ministry of Family Health and Welfare. After this, the option of vaccination certification will appear in front of you, you have to choose that option.
- You will then see a new interface You will be prompted to input the 13-digit Reference ID that was provided to you at the time of vaccination.
- After logging in under it, you can download your certificate. After clicking on the download option, your certificate will be downloaded to your mobile device.
Download Vaccine Certificate by Name through Digilocker Website
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Digilocker. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of COVID Vaccination Certificate from the section of the menu. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to select the option of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, after that a sign-in screen will appear in front of you, on this you can login through your mobile device or any other method or by entering your username and password in your digi locker You can select the option to access the account. After that you can login successfully.
- Apart from this, if you are a new user, you can click on the signup option shown below. Under this you can click on the option to register.
- After this a new window will be displayed in front of you, in which you will have to enter the details of your credentials and all the information asked.
- Now you have to click on the submit option, under this, after logging in, the option to download the COVID vaccination certificate is displayed in front of you.
- You can successfully download the vaccination certificate in this way.
Download Vaccine Certificate by Name from UMANG App
You can also download your vaccination certificate through the UMANG app. All India e-government services are benefitted through this app. Under this, Aadhar, Provident Fund, Income Tax, Gas Cylinder and Passport Seva etc. are present, the following procedures are followed to download the Umang Vaccination Certificate:-
- First of all you have to go to Google Play Store. If you are using an Android smartphone or Apple device, you can download the UMANG app from the Apple App Store.
- After this, after the app is downloaded, launch the application and click on the What’s new option on the homepage of the app to find out the coin option. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option of Download Vaccination Certificate. After this, you have to enter your registered mobile number and verify it using the OTP received on the mobile number.
- This time after its confirmation is complete, you will have the option to download your vaccination certificate. To download the certificate, you have to click on the download option.