Indian Air Force Agniveer Bharti | agnipathvayu.cdac.in IAF Agniveer Registration Form | IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form
The term “tour of duty” has attracted attention in the Indian Armed Forces for some time. In this direction, an initiative named Agneepath has been started by the Indian Defense Ministry on 14 June 2022. Recently Agniveer Air Force 2023 has also been started by the Indian Air Force under the Agneepath initiative, which is a type of Agniveer recruitment program in the Air Force. Through this program, all such youth of the country are being provided a golden opportunity to serve their motherland by joining the Air Force. The application process for the vacant post under IAF Agniveer Vayu has started from 24th June 2022 which is to end on 5th July 2022. Today, through this article, we will share with you all the necessary information related to Indian Air Force Agniveer Bharti, such as:- Purpose, Benefits, Features, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Process etc. [Also read- Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS): Book Appointment, CGHS Card Renewal]
Indian Air Force Agniveer | IAF Agniveer Vayu
IAF Agniveer Vayu has been started by the Indian Air Force, under which young men and women citizens of all backgrounds of the country are being provided a great opportunity to defend their country by joining the Air Force. Young candidates selected under this program will be called as Agniveer and they will have to serve for a total tenure of four years. Under this integration and nation building initiative, Indian Air Force has invited applications for Agniveer Air Force 2023 on 24th June 2022 which ends on 5th July 2022. Along with this, Agniveers under IAF Agniveer Vayu will be selected through online, physical, medical and training tests. Along with this, the Air Force Agniveer exam will be held on 25th July 2022 and the final intake list will be released on 11th December 2022. [Also read- E Sahaj Security Clearance Online Registration: esahaj.gov.in Login]
प्रधानमंत्री नरेन्द्र मोदी योजना
Overview of Agniveer Air Force Bharti
|Name||Indian Air Force Agniveer Bharti|
|Launched By||By Indian Air Force|
|Beneficiaries||Young and Unmarried Citizens of India|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode|
|Objective||Recruitment of Young Civilians in Indian Air Force|
|Benefits||Golden opportunity to join IAF|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
|Official Website||agnipathvayu.cdac.in & indianairforce.nic.in|
Objective of Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment
Agniveer Air Force 2023 is a type of army recruitment program launched by the Indian Air Force under the Agneepath initiative launched by the Union Ministry of Defence. The main objective of this program is to provide a golden opportunity to the young unmarried male and female citizens of the country equally to join the Indian Air Force. Under this initiative launched by the Navy, the selected young candidates will be known as Agniveer and will be recruited to serve the country for a total tenure of four years. Along with this, the selected Agniveer will be released from service on completion of their service period and 25% of the best Agniveer will be appointed as permanent soldier. Apart from this, pension facilities will not be given to retired Agniveer, but instead of pension, they will be provided a lump sum financial assistance of Rs 11 lakh from the service fund. [Also read- Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023 Check Dates, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म भरें]
Benefits and Features of Agniveer Air Force
- Agniveer Air Force 2023 has been started by the Indian Air Force, whose smooth operation is being done by the Ministry of Defense.
- This program started by the IAF is a type of army recruitment initiative, under which the young citizens of the country will be provided with a golden opportunity to join the Indian Air Force.
- Through this program, all the interested young men and women of the country will be provided an opportunity to join the IAF as non-commissioned officers.
- Along with this the selected young candidates will be known as Agniveer and will have to serve their motherland for a total period of four years in the Air Force.
- It will be mandatory for young civilians to fulfill all the medical criteria set by the IAF to be admitted under this program.
- Under this program launched by the Ministry of Defense, only young citizens of the country in the age group of 17.5 years to 23 years will be considered eligible to apply.
- Agniveer selected through this program will be given a salary of Rs 30000 in the first year, Rs 33,000 with 10% increase in the second year, Rs 36,500 in the third year and Rs 40,000 per month in the final year i.e. in the fourth year.
- Through Indian Air Force Agniveer Bharti, a financial amount of Rs 4.76 lakh will be provided to the selected Agnivars as annual salary and in the last year i.e. fourth year, an amount of Rs 6.92 lakh will be provided by increasing the annual salary.
- Along with this, Agniveer will be retired after his service tenure of four years and he will also be provided a lump sum amount by the Service Fund Commission.
- Agniveer will be provided a lump sum amount of Rs 11 lakh which will be completely tax free.
- Under this initiative, selected Agniveers will also be provided with a non-contributory insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh during their tenure.
- Along with this, retired Agniveer will be given certificates equivalent to High School Diploma, through which aspiring Agniveer can continue their higher education.
- Application Starts From:- 24 June 2022
- Last Date For Submit Online Form:- 05 July 2022
- Last Date For Pay Exam Fee:- 05 July 2022
- Last Date For Complete Form:- 05 July 2022
- Exam Date:- 24 July 2022
- Admit Card:- July 2022
- Provisional Select List:- 01 December 2022
- Enrollment List:- 11 December 2022
- Gen/OBC/EWS:- Rs.250
- SC/ST:- Rs.250
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
Indian Air Force Agniveer Eligibility Criteria
- To become Agniveer in the Indian Air Force, applicants should be minimum 17.5 years and maximum 23 years (29 December 1999 – 29 June 2005).
- Young candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in Science subject and minimum 50% marks in English subject in class 12th.
- If the applicant has done a 3 years diploma course in engineering, then he will also be considered eligible to apply under this initiative.
- Applicants must have passed a vocational course with a non-business subject with at least 50% marks (minimum 50% marks in English is mandatory).
- The applicant must have passed 12th class with minimum 50% marks (it is mandatory to obtain minimum 50% marks in English) from other subjects.
- The applicant must have secured at least 50% marks in a vocational course for 2 years (Minimum 50% marks in English is compulsory).
Note:- 49.99% should be rounded to 49%, not 50%.
General Medical Standards:-
- Height:- Minimum 152.5 cms
- Chest:- Minimum range of expansion 5 cms
- Weight:- According to age and height
- Hearing Ability:- Candidate should have normal hearing ability i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental:- Candidate should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points
- Such applicants who have undergone corneal surgery will not be considered eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Visual requirements as applicable as per IAF standards.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Certificates concerning any skills and courses or diploma
- Mark Sheets
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Procedure to Apply under Indian Air Force Agniveer Bharti
Such interested young citizens of the country who want to apply to become an Agniveer in the Indian Air Force under Agniveer Air Force 2023, they will have to follow the following guidelines:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Indian Air Force. Now the homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Apply Online“. After this an application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter the details of all the necessary information asked in this application form, such as:- Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Address etc.
- After that you have to upload all the required documents. Now you have to click on the “Submit” option.
- Now the application form filled by you will be displayed on your screen, which you will have to review carefully. After that you have to click on the option of “Payment Gateway”.
- After this, various options for payment of application fee will open in front of you, out of which you will have to click on any option according to your convenience and pay the appropriate fee.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Submit”, after which you will be able to apply.