Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally | इंडियन आर्मी भर्ती रैली रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म | Agniveer Army Rally Date | Agniveer Army Rally Form
Agneepath Yojana was announced by the Indian Ministry of Defense on 14 May 2023, under which the youth are being provided a golden opportunity to be recruited for four years in all the major Indian Armed Forces. In this direction, the Indian Army has issued the notification of Agniveer Army Rally 2023, under which the registration process for many designations in the army is to be started from July 2023. Through the Indian Army Agniveer Rally, the best young candidates will be provided a chance to serve their motherland by becoming an Agniveer in the army. Today, through this article, we will share with you all the necessary information related to the Agniveer Army Rally, such as:- Purpose, Benefits, Features, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Process etc. [Also read- (Mudra Yojana) प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा लोन योजना 2023 | PMMY Loan आवेदन]
Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023
Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023 has been started by the Indian Army, under which young citizens of the country are being provided the opportunity to become Agniveer by joining the army. Under this program, the selected Agniveer will be recruited to serve in the Indian Army for a total of four years, for which they will be provided a good financial package in the form of salary. Along with this, Agniveer will be given posting to serve the nation for 3.5 years after 6 months of training under their four-year tenure. Agniveers selected through Agniveer Army Rally will be provided life insurance cover, death insurance along with a good financial package in the form of salary for their service tenure. Along with this, an amount of Rs 11 lakh will be made available as service fund after retirement of Agniveer on completion of their tenure of four years. [Also read- बीपीएल सूची 2023: डाउनलोड NEW BPL List, बीपीएल राशन कार्ड लिस्ट में नाम देंखे]
Overview of Indian Army Agniveer Rally Bharti
|Name||Indian Army Agniveer Rally|
|Launched By||By Indian Army|
|Beneficiaries||Young Citizens of India|
|Objective||To recruit Agniveer in the Indian Army|
|Benefits||Opportunities to join the Indian Army|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
Objective of Indian Army Agniveer Rally
Agniveer Army Rally 2023 is a type of army recruitment program launched by the Ministry of Defense, the main objective of which is to provide an opportunity to the young male and female citizens of the country to join the Indian Army. Along with this, Agniveer will be retired on completion of his four years of service under Agneepath Scheme 2023. Retired Agniveer will not be given pension facility, but instead of pension, they will be provided financial assistance of Rs 11 lakh in the form of lump sum amount from the service fund. Along with this, the selected Agniveer will also be able to become efficient and disciplined through this initiative started by the Central Government. [Also read- Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS): Book Appointment, CGHS Card Renewal]
Indian Army Agneepath Bharti Rally Bharti 2023 Dates
Region wise dates for Indian Army Agneepath Bharti Rally 2023 can be done by all the applicants. Agra Zone Meerut Zone Bareilly Zone Jabalpur Zone And Other Zone Bharti Can Do Bharti Rally Bharti 2023 Under Indian Army Agneepath, Apart From This After Checking Candidates Can Also Appear Under Zone And Apply Online Eligible Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Bharti can apply under. [Also read- PMJAY CSC: Registration, Login, Download Ayushman Card | Mera PMJAY]
A total of 25000 Agniveer are to be recruited in the army in the financial year 2023 through the Agniveer Army Rally launched by the Ministry of Defense.
Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023 Physical Standard
Indian Army Agniveer Height for Male and Female
- Male:- 165 cm.
- Female:- 157 cm.
Indian Army Agniveer Running for Male and Female
- Male:- 1600 Meters.
- Female:- 800 Meters.
Indian Army Agniveer Long Jump for Male and Female
- Male:- 12 Feet 6 Inch.
- Female:- 9 Feet.
Indian Army Agniveer High Jump for Male and Female
- Male:- 3 Feet 6 Inches.
- Female:- 3 Feet.
Indian Army Agniveer Chest for Male
- Male:- 77cm to 82cm
Agniveer Army Rally 2023 Dates (Zone Wise)
- Ambala Zone:- 12th August – 20th December 2022
- Jabalpur Zone:- 1st September – 20th November 2022
- Danapur Zone:- 5th September – 20th December 2022
- Jaipur Zone:- 13th August -12th December-2022
- Bangalore Zone:- 10th August – 20th December 2022
- Chennai Zone:- 13th August – 20th November 2022
Benefits and Features of Agniveer Army Rally 2023
- Indian Army Agniveer Rally has been started by the Ministry of Defense, which is being operated smoothly by the Indian Army.
- Under this program run by the Indian Army, young citizens of the country will be provided a golden opportunity to join the army.
- Through this program, all the interested young men and women of the country will be provided an opportunity to join the army as non-commissioned officers.
- Along with this, the selected young candidates will be known as Agniveer and they will have to serve their motherland for a total period of four years in the army.
- To be recruited under this program it will be mandatory for young civilians to fulfill all the medical criteria set by the Indian Army.
- Under this program launched by the Ministry of Defense, only young citizens of the country in the age group of 17.5 years to 23 years will be considered eligible to apply.
- Through this program, the selected Agniveer will be given a salary of Rs 30000 in the first year, Rs 33,000 with 10% increase in the second year, Rs 36,500 in the third year and Rs 40,000 per month in the last year i.e. fourth year.
- Along with this Agniveer will be retired after his service tenure of four years and he will be given a lump sum amount by the Service Fund Commission.
- Agniveer will be provided a lump sum amount of Rs 11 lakh which will be completely tax free.
- Under this initiative, selected Agniveers will also be provided with a non-contributory insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh during their tenure.
- The family of Agniveer will be given an amount of Rs 48 lakhs as insurance cover in the event of their death.
- Along with this, the benefits of risk and hardship allowances will also be provided to the firefighters under this initiative.
- Under the Agniveer Army Rally, the selected Agniveers will be given a one-time ex-gratia amount of Rs 44/25/15 lakh, depending on the degree of disability (100%/75%/50%), in case they become disabled during their tenure.
- Along with this, the Indian Army can also appoint Agnivars as permanent soldiers after the completion of their tenure.
- Under this program of the Government of India, retired Agniveer will be awarded with certificates and awards for his tenure.
- Apart from this, a variety of career options will be provided to retired Agniveer by the Ministry of Defense, with the help of which they can secure their further life.
Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023 Expected Dates
- 10th August 2022 to 22nd December 2022 – Bangalore Zone
- 12th August 2022 to 10th December 2022 – Ambala Zone
- 13th August 2022 to 25th November 2022 – Chennai Zone
- 13th August 2022 to 12th December 2022 – Jaipur Zone
- 01st September 2022 to 27th November 2022 – Jabalpur Zone
- 05th September 2022 to 20th December 2022 – Danapur Zone
Eligibility Criteria of Agniveer Army Rally
- To become Agniveer in the Indian Army, the age of the applicant should be minimum 17.5 years and maximum 23 years.
- Along with this, it will be mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of India.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate with a Photograph
- Mark sheet for 10th and 12th grades
- Transfer certificate
- Religion Certificate
- Unmarried Certificates last 6 months.
- Certificate of Relationship
- Certificate for a Category
- Certificate of Character
- NCC Certificate
- Certificate for Sports
- Single Bank Account Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023 Registration Procedure
Interested young candidates of the country who want to register themselves under Agniveer Army Rally, it will be mandatory for them to follow the following guidelines:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the Indian Army. Now the homepage of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Officers Entry Apply / Login“. After that you have to click on the “Registration” option.
- Now you have to read all the given instructions carefully. After this you have to click on the “Continue” option.
- After that a registration application form will open in front of you. Now you will have to enter the details of all the necessary information asked in this registration application form, such as:- Aadhar number, name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth etc.
- Now you have to click on the “Submit” option. After this a username and password will be generated on your registered mobile number, which you will have to keep safe to complete the further steps.
Indian Army Agniveer Rally Selection Process
Young candidates will have to go through Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Written Test, Trade Test Depends on Post, Document Verification and Medical Examination to become Agniveer under Agniveer Army Rally 2023. Candidates will get an opportunity to join the Army as Agniveer only after successfully clearing all the stages of examinations.
- After the application process, first of all the young candidates will have to give the Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Under the PFT, candidates will have to cover a distance of 1.6 km in 5 minutes 30 seconds by sprinting, doing pull-ups, jumping a 9-foot ditch and zig-zagging.
- Thereafter, young candidates who clear the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will have to appear for the “Physical Measurement Test”, “Medical Test” and “Written Test”.
- Finally, the candidates who successfully clear all the rounds of the recruitment stages will be provided with a “Joining Letter” by the concerned authority.
Procdure to Reset Password
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Indian Army. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the login option. After this the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option of forgot password. After that all the given steps have to be followed. Now you will be provided with the option of a new password.
- You have to choose a new password. Now you will be asked to confirm the changes. You have to click on the submit option. In this way you can successfully change the password.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the Indian Army. Now the home page of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Agnipath”. After this a drop box will open in front of you.
- Now You have to click on the option “Login in / Apply Online” from the various options given in this drop box. After this a new login page will open in front of you.
- On this login page you have to enter the details of your login credentials, such as:- Username, Password and Captcha code.
- After that you have to click on the option of “Login”. Now a dashboard will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to fill one section at a time carefully and do not skip any section. After that you have to check your forms and click on the option “Edit Application Form” to rectify any errors.
- After this, after correcting the errors, you have to click on the option of “Final Submit”. Now a message “Your application form has been received” will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to download your application form and take a printout of it and keep it safe for future reference.