Indian Navy Agniveer Registration | Agniveer SSR Salary Details | joinindiannavy.gov.in Agniveer Bharti | Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment
The security of any country is the responsibility of its defense forces, for which soldiers are ready to sacrifice everything in the service of the country without caring about their lives. Recently, the Indian Navy has started Agniveer Navy, through which young citizens of the country will be able to enlist in the Navy for a service tenure of four years under the Agneepath initiative. Such interested young citizens of the country who want to serve their motherland by joining the Navy through Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment, should get themselves registered as soon as possible before 22 July 2022. Indian Navy welcome ONLINE Registration For AGNIVEER NAVY, Today through this article, we will tell you about all the necessary information related to Indian Navy Agniver Bharti, such as:- Purpose, Benefits, Features, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Process etc. [Also read- Booster Dose Vaccine Registration: Covid 3rd Shot Online Application at cowin.gov.in]
Agniveer Navy 2023
Agneepath is a type of army recruitment initiative launched by the Ministry of Defense on 14 June 2022. Under this initiative, Agniveer Navy has been started by the Indian Navy, through which young unmarried men and women from all backgrounds of the country have been invited to join the Navy. Through this initiative, young civilians would be recruited in the Indian Navy for a total service tenure of four years under the Navy Act of 1957 and would be called Agniveer. The registration process for Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti has been started by the Navy from 15 July 2022 and the last date of registration has been fixed as 22 July 2022. A total of 2800 Agniveer will be recruited under this initiative, out of which 560 are exclusively reserved for women. [Also read- Agniveer Bharti 2023: ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन, 46000 इंडियन आर्मी Agniveer Recruitment]
Overview of Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti
|Name||Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti|
|Launched By||By Indian Navy|
|Beneficiaries||Young and Unmarried Citizens of India|
|Objective||Recruitment of Young Civilians in Indian Navy|
|Benefits||Golden Opportunity to join Indian Navy|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Objective of Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti
Indian Navy Agniveer has been started by the Navy under the Agneepath initiative launched by the Indian Ministry of Defense, which is a type of defense force recruitment program. The main objective of this program is to provide a golden opportunity to young unmarried male and female citizens of the country alike to join the Indian Navy. Under this initiative started by the Navy, the selected young candidates will be known as Agniveer and they will be recruited to serve the country for a total tenure of four years. Along with this, the selected Agniveer will be released from service on completion of their service term and 25% of the best Agniveer will be appointed as permanent soldiers. Apart from this, pension facilities will not be given to retired Agniveer, but instead of pension, they will be provided financial assistance of Rs 11 lakh from the service fund in the form of lump sum. [Also read- (ऑनलाइन आवेदन) अग्निपथ योजना 2023: Agneepath Yojana पात्रता, रिजर्वेशन व चयन प्रक्रिया]
Benefits and Features of Agniveer in Indian Navy
- Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti has been started by the Indian Navy, whose smooth operation is being done by the Ministry of Defense.
- This program started by the Indian Navy is a type of army recruitment initiative, under which the young citizens of the country will be provided with a golden opportunity to join the army.
- Through this program, all the interested unmarried young men and women of the country will be provided an opportunity to join the Indian Navy as non-commissioned officers.
- Along with this the selected young candidates will be known as Agniveer and will have to serve their motherland for a total period of four years in the Navy.
- It will be mandatory for young civilians to fulfill all the medical criteria set by the Indian Navy to be admitted under this program.
- Under this program launched by the Ministry of Defense, only young citizens of the country in the age group of 17.5 years to 23 years will be considered eligible to apply.
- Agniveer selected through this program will be given a salary of Rs 30000 in the first year, Rs 33,000 with 10% increase in the second year, Rs 36,500 in the third year and Rs 40,000 per month in the final year i.e. in the fourth year.
- Along with this, Agniveer will be retired after their service tenure of four years and they will also be provided a lump sum amount by the Service Fund Commission.
- Agniveer will be provided a lump sum amount of Rs 11 lakh which will be completely tax free.
- Under this initiative, selected Agniveers will also be provided with a non-contributory insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh during their tenure.
- An amount of Rs 48 lakh will be given to the family of Agniveer as insurance cover in the event of their death.
- Along with this, the benefit of risk and hardship allowance will also be provided to Agniveer under this initiative.
- Under Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti, the selected Agniveers will be given a one-time ex-gratia amount of Rs 44/25/15 lakh, depending on the degree of disability (100%/75%/50%), in case they become disabled during their tenure.
- In addition, the Indian Navy can also hire 25% of the eligible Agniveer as permanent soldiers after the completion of their tenure.
- Under this program of the Government of India, retired Agniveer will be awarded with certificates and awards for their tenure.
- Apart from this, a variety of career options will be provided by the Ministry of Defense to the retired Agniveer, with the help of which they can secure their further life.
Important facts related to Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti
- Duration of Service:- Through the Agniveer Navy, under the Navy Act of 1957, Agniveer will be recruited for a service tenure of only four years.
- Leave:- Every year 30 days leave will be provided to Agniveer and along with this, necessary leave will also be provided for illness as per medical advice.
- Marital Status:- Under this program started by the Indian Navy, only unmarried men and women can apply. If the applicant is found to be married during the recruitment process or marries during the training, then they will be declared ineligible at the same time.
- Pregnancy:- If any female Agniveer is found pregnant during training or tenure of four years, her candidature will be rejected by disqualification at the same time.
- Agniveers selected under this program will not be allowed to be released from service before the completion of their tenure of four years.
- Further, if any Agniveer is found not performing the job well during training or service tenure, then their candidature will be rejected by declaring them as “unfit”.
- Category Number of Vacancies/ Openings
- General TBA
- OBC TBA
- SC TBA
- ST TBA
- EWS TBA
- Total TBA
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti
- To become Agniveer in the Indian Navy, the age of the applicant should be minimum 17.5 years and maximum 23 years (01 Nov 1999 – 30 Apr 2005).
- Along with this, it will be mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicants should have completed 10+2 examination with at least one of the subjects in Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science along with Mathematics and Physics from a Board of School Education accepted by the Ministry of Education, Government of India.
Agniveer Physical Standard
- It will be mandatory for the applicants to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) to be admitted to the Agniveer Navy.
- Applicants will have to undergo PFT at their own risk.
Minimum Height Standards
- Male:- 157 cms
- Female:- 152 cms
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Certificates concerning any skills and courses or diploma
- Mark Sheets
- Domicile Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Procedure to Apply under Indian Navy Agniveer
Such interested young citizens of the country who want to be recruited in the Navy under Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti can apply online by following the following guidelines: –
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the Indian Navy. Now the homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Join As Agniveer“. After that a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- On this new page, you have to click on the option of “Complete Your Application Online Now” given under the “Apply Online” section.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on which you will have to enter the details of your state and captcha code. After that you have to click on the option of “Save”.
- After that you have to click on the option of “Register”. Now you have to click on one of the options of “Register with Aadhaar Virtual ID” or “Register without Aadhaar” as per your convenience.
- Now you have to enter the details of all the required information asked. After that you have to click on the option of “Save”.
- After this an application form will open in front of you. Now you have to enter the details of all the necessary information asked in this application form, such as:- Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Address etc.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents. After that you have to pay the examination fee.
- After this you have to submit your application form and take a print out of your application and keep it safe for future use.