Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Registration Form @ jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal | Amma Vodi Scheme 2021-22 Application Form PDF – On 10th June 2019, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched an educational assistant scheme named Jagannath Amma Vodi Scheme 2022, under which financial benefits will be provided to the students from poor families applying. This monetary benefit incentive will be made available to the students of both private and government schools equally. It has been announced by the concerned authority on 27th December 2019, that through this Amma Vodi Scheme 2022 help and benefits will be provided to the students so that they all can make their life better. [Also Read- AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2022: Check Payment Status, Beneficiary List]
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2022
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a scheme named Amma Vodi Scheme. Under this scheme financial assistance will be provided to the students of poor families. Financial assistance will be provided to all the poor students of government/private/aided schools. Financial assistance of Rs 15000 will be given. The government has set a budget of Rs 6318 crore for this scheme. The Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme was announced in the form of an election manifesto. It was a part of Navratnalu scheme. Andhra Pradesh government has released the beneficiary list on its official website. We have covered the process to check the beneficiary list online. You can go through it and check your name in the beneficiary list. [Also Read- YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2022: Online Beneficiary Payment Status 1st, 2nd Farmer List]
Overview of Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme
|Scheme Name||Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Mother / Guardian|
|Application Procedure||Online / Offline|
|Objective||Raising the literacy rate in the state|
|Benefits||Beneficiary mother/guardian will be given Rs 15,000|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
This scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government to benefit the residents of the state. In this sequence, the state government has made up its mind to start the scheme. Under this Amma Vodi Scheme, the state government will work to benefit those women who will send their children to school for education. After successful implementation of this scheme, it will help in increasing the level of literacy in the state. In terms of literacy rate, Andhra Pradesh ranks twenty-one in India with a literacy rate of 73.4%. The newly elected Jaganmohan Reddy government of Andhra Pradesh wants a rapid increase in the literacy rate in the state under this AP Vodi scheme has been started. This welfare scheme will be implemented in the entire state and citizens of every caste/religion community can take advantage of this scheme. [Also Read- AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Status: YSR SC/ST/OBC Subsidy Loan Status 2022]
Benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme 2022
- Under this scheme, an assistance of Rs 15,000 will be provided to the applicants, through which students from poor families will be able to complete their studies easily.
- People from all caste and religious communities are eligible to apply under Amma Vodi Scheme 2022.
- The government under this Scheme will act as an incentive to send children to school through incentive funds.
- After successful implementation of this scheme, the literacy rate and per capita income will increase in the state.
- All the beneficiaries of this scheme will be provided financial assistance of 15000/- per year directly in the bank account.
- The Amma Vodi Scheme Application will work to promote education among children and help in reducing dropout rate among those who have dropped out of their studies.
- If the student discontinues his education during the academic year, the benefit of the academic year will not be passed on to his beneficiary.
Deadlines For the School
The department has set certain time limits for the submission of data for the students in the current academic year. You can get information about it from here –
- Strength at least 100 – before 25 November.
- Strength between 100 and 300 on 26 November.
- Over 300 Strengths – 27 November.
Eligibility Criteria for Amma Vodi Scheme Application
- This Amma Vodi Scheme can be availed only by the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- To take advantage of this scheme, school admission of the children of the applicant family is necessary.
- Students belonging to all caste / religion communities are eligible to apply under Amma Vodi Scheme 2022.
- Mothers or guardians must ensure that their children have more than 75% attendance in school.
- In any case, the child of the beneficiary stops studying in the middle of the semester of the academic year, then he will not be able to take advantage of the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme.
- Students of the beneficiary should be studying in class 1 st in 12th government or private aided and private unaided school k / junior colleges including residential schools / colleges in the state from the academic year 2021.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- White Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Address proof such as-
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- School identity card to confirm the identity of the student.
- School Certificates
- Bank Account Details
Application Procedure for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2022
In case you have fulfilled the eligibility, criteria given above, you can complete the application process in online mode through the given easy steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. After that, the homepage of website will be open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website click on the option of Amma Vodi Application form. The application form will open in front of you, now download this form.
- In this form, you have to paste your passport size photo and enter the required documents.
- Now after checking the information entered in the application form, you have to go to the nearest office and submit it.
- You can download and submit the online form through the official portal ap.gov.in.
- 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta,
- Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone : 0866 288 3941, Email : [email protected]
- Downlaod Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form