YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits | Andhra Pradesh EBC Nestham Scheme Online Registration, Beneficiary List – Many schemes have been launched from the state and central level for the empowerment of women and improving their livelihood. One such scheme has recently been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh named AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme. Various types of financial incentives will be provided to women under this scheme. If you want to enroll in various types of incentives and benefits under this scheme then you have to fill the YSR EBC Nestam Scheme 2023 Application Form. [Also Read- YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023: Online Beneficiary Payment Status 1st, 2nd Farmer List]
YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched YSR EBC Nestham Scheme on 25th January 2023. Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 45000 will be provided to economically backward class women hailing from the upper class in the age group of 45 to 60 years. This financial assistance will be provided in 3 phases. Under the scheme, the government has disbursed Rs 15000 as the first installment which amounts to Rs 589 crore into the bank account of 4 lakh poor women who belong to Reddy, Kamma, Arya, Vysya, brahmin, Kshatriya, Velma, and other OC communities in the state. [Also Read- Aarogyasri Card Status: EHS Beneficiary List, Download AP Aarogyasri Card]
Overview of YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR EBC Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched for||Upper Caste Women of Andhra Pradesh state who comes from economically weaker background|
|Cabinet Approval Date (Announcement)||23 February 2021|
|Implementation Date||November 2021|
|Benefits||Providing Rs. 15,000 per annum to Economically Weak Upper Caste Women|
|Duration||This Rs. 15k amount would be provided for 3 consecutive years|
|Budgetary Allocation||Rs. 670 crore|
|Total Assistance Amount||Rs. 45,000 per EBC women|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
|Official Website||Not Applicable (To Launch Soon)|
Financial Allowance Under YSR EBC Nestam Scheme
Through the YSR EBC Nestham scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government will provide financial assistance to all women belonging to upper caste categories only. Through this scheme, all the eligible women of the state will be able to get financial assistance of about 15,000. The amount of financial assistance provided by the government will be provided to all the eligible beneficiaries for up to 3 years. [Also Read – SSA Gujarat Online Hajari | ssagujarat.org, School Attendance & Dise Login]
District Wise MPDO Verified & Rejected Statistics
|Name of district||MPDO Verified||MPDO rejected|
List of Eligible Beneficiaries
YSR EBC Nestam scheme has been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker women of the state, following is the list of all the eligible beneficiaries of this scheme:-
- Women of Vaishyas Caste
- Kshatriya caste women
- women of karma caste
- women of karma caste
- women aged 45 to 60
- upper caste women
- Brahmin caste women
Features & Benifits of AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
- Women should belong to Economically Backward Classes (EBC) to get benefited from EBC Nestham scheme.
- From the financial year 2021-22, financially weaker upper caste women will be provided assistance of Rs 15,000 per year.
- Only women between the age of 45-60 years can get the benefit of AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme.
- EBC women from upper castes such as Brahmins, Vaishyas, Velmas, Kshatriyas, Kammas, Reddys, and others will be the sole beneficiaries.
- This AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme will be implemented on the lines of Kapu Nestham and YSR Cheyutha for the convenience of the citizens.
- The main objective is to provide financial assistance to upper caste women from economically weaker backgrounds who are deprived of other scheme benefits.
- Such EBC women do not seek the help of other schemes because they are not from lower caste despite being financially weak.
- Aid amount of Rs. 15,000 per year will be given to upper caste women from economically weaker section of the society.
- The assistance amount will be given for 3 consecutive years i.e. each beneficiary gets Rs. 45,000 over a period of 3 years.
- An amount of Rs. 670 crores has been allocated in Andhra Pradesh budget 2021-22.
- A decision to this effect was taken in a cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy on 23 February 2021.
- A total of 6 lakh women from the economically backward classes will be benefitted from this Jagannath EBC Nestham scheme.
District Wise Beneficiary Statistics
|Name of district||Number of beneficiaries|
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna EBC Nestam Scheme 2023
While applying for Jagannath EBC Nestham Scheme, the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-
- Only permanent citizens residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply to take advantage of this scheme.
- The applicant should be a woman from the economically backward class i e EBC category, only then she will be able to become a part of this scheme.
- A woman must have a working mobile number to submit her application to the scheme.
- While submitting the required documents, the woman should check her account as the bank account should be functional.
- The age of the upper caste EBC female applicant should be between 45 to 60 years, only then she will be able to apply under YSR EBC Nestham.
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof like Aadhaar card or Voter ID card
- Caste certificate
- Email id
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile Number
- EBC Category Certificate
- Above poverty line (APL) certificate or Ration Card
- Bank account details
YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List Download
To download the Beneficiary List under AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme, follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the scheme. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the click beneficiary list that appears on the home page. As soon as you click on it, a list will appear.
- For offline facility, you have to visit the Gram Panchayat office to see the list of beneficiaries.
AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Online Payment Status
Online payment status check link will be functional only after the assistance amount is transferred to the bank accounts of EBC women. Payment status can be verified only after the official launch of the EBC Nestham Scheme Portal. It is expected that the State Govt. AP YSR will soon launch a dedicated portal for EBC Nestham Scheme 2023. As soon as the portal will be released by the state government, all you citizens will be informed through this article. [Also read- navasakam.ap.gov.in: AP YSR Navasakam, Know Your Secretariat]
EBC Nestam Scheme Women’s Caste
Through this scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, the caste women of the state who will be benefited are as follows:-
Procedure to Login Under YSR EBC Nestam scheme
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of YSR EBC Nestam Scheme, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of login, after that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter the details of the information asked like- username, password etc., after that you have to click on the option of login. You can login by following this process.