AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Online Apply | AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Online Payment Status | EBC Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List | AP Govt. Scheme for Economically Weak Upper Caste Women
If you are a high caste woman of economically weaker background in the state of Andhra Pradesh, then you have to fill the AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021 Application form. By doing this, you will be able to enroll in various types of incentives and benefits which are available by the authorities concerned. In this article, we will teach you how to apply for EBC Nestham Scheme application form. In this article, we will also provide you the facility to check eligibility criteria, required documents, online payment status, beneficiary list and latest updates about AP YSR scheme.
YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme: The cabinet also approved the calendar of the welfare program for the financial year 2021-22, which set the dates for the implementation of 23 different welfare programs. Giving information to the media, Information and Public Relations Minister Perni Venkataramaiah (Nani) said in April, Vasathi Deven will be implemented, benefitting 15.56 lakh students. Jagannath Vidya Deewana (Total Fee Reimbursement) for 18.18 lakh student beneficiaries in April, July, December and February 2022 Interest-free loan dues in April (Rabi 2019, Kharak 2020) will be provided to 66.11 lakh beneficiaries. In the same month, 90.37 lakh DWCRA women will also be provided interest-free loans.
Highlights of YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
|Name||YSR EBC Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Launched for||Upper Caste Women of Andhra Pradesh state who comes from economically weaker background|
|Benefits||Providing Rs. 15,000 per annum to Economically Weak Upper Caste Women|
|Duration||This Rs. 15k amount would be provided for 3 consecutive years|
|Total Assistance Amount||Rs. 45,000 per EBC women|
|Official Portal||Not Applicable (To Launch Soon)|
|Budgetary Allocation||Rs. 670 crore|
|Cabinet Approval Date (Announcement)||23 February 2021|
|Implementation Date||November 2021|
Features of AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
- From the financial year 2021-22, financially weaker upper caste women will be provided assistance of Rs 15,000 per year.
- Only women between the age of 45-60 years can get the benefit of AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme.
- Women should belong to Economically Backward Classes (EBC).
- EBC women from upper castes such as Brahmins, Vaishyas, Velmas, Kshatriyas, Kammas, Reddys, and others will be the sole beneficiaries.
- The scheme will be implemented on the lines of Kapu Nesam and YSR Cheyutha.
- The main objective is to provide financial assistance to upper caste women from economically weaker backgrounds who are deprived of other scheme benefits. Such EBC women do not seek the help of other schemes because they are not from lower caste despite being financially weak.
- Aid amount of Rs. 15,000 per year will be given to upper caste women from economically weaker section of the society.
- The assistance amount will be given for 3 consecutive years i.e. each beneficiary gets Rs. 45,000 over a period of 3 years.
- An amount of Rs. 670 crores has been allocated in Andhra Pradesh budget 2021-22.
- A decision to this effect was taken in a cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy on 23 February 2021.
- A total of 6 lakh women from the economically backward classes will be benefitted from this Jagannath EBC Nestham scheme.
- The implementation of the scheme will start from November 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna EBC Nestam Scheme 2021
While applying for Jagannath EBC Nestham Scheme, the applicant should follow the following eligibility criteria: –
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a woman from the Economically Backward Classes (EBC) category.
- Applicant should belong to upper caste class with EBC.
- The Applicant must have a working mobile number.
- Applicant must have a working bank account.
- The upper caste EBC female applicant should be 45 to 60 years of age.
Documents Required for AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
The applicant should have the following documents while applying for the YSR scheme:
- Address proof
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- EBC Category Certificate
- Above poverty line (APL) certificate or Ration Card
- Bank account details
YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List Download
- Firstly, visit the official website of the scheme
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option called beneficiary list.
- A new list will appear on your screen
- The beneficiary list will also be uploaded to your respective gram panchayats.
- You can visit your gram panchayat, then check your name.
Calendar for 23 welfare schemes announced by AP Government
- In April 2021, Vasathi Deven will be implemented, benefiting 15.56 lakh students.
- Jagannath Vidya Deewana (Total Fee Reimbursement) will be implemented in April, July, December and February 2022 for 18.18 lakh student beneficiaries.
- In April 2021, interest-free loan dues (Rabi 2019, Kharif 2020) will be provided to 66.11 lakh beneficiaries.
- In April 2021, 90.37 lakh DWCRA women will be provided interest-free loans.
- The crop insurance premium for Kharif 2020 will be paid to 9.48 lakh farmers in May 2021.
- Financial assistance will be provided to the families of 1.09 lakh fishermen in May 2021 under the Matsyakoda Trust.
- In May 2019, the diesel subsidy will be extended to 19 beneficiaries under the fishery subsidy.
- Under the Jagannath Vidya Kanuka in June 2019, 62.37 lakh beneficiaries will be provided with school kits.
- In June 2021, financial assistance will be provided to 24.55 lakh beneficiaries under YSR Shyutha.
- In July 2021, 2.74 lakh beneficiaries will be assisted under YSR Vahan Mitra.
- Financial assistance will be provided to 3.27 lakh beneficiaries under Kapu Nesam in July 2021.
- In August 2021, 25 lakh beneficiaries will be provided with interest-free loan (Kharif 2021).
- 9,800 MSME industrial incentives to spinning mills in August 2021.
- In August 2021, 3.34 lakh victims received compensation.
- Financial assistance to 81,703 handloom weavers in August 2021 under Nathan Nasham.
- In September 2021, YSR Asra will benefit 87.74 lakh women.
- Jaganna Chedodu will be implemented in October 2021.
- The Jagannan Thodu will be implemented in October 2021.
- Amma Vodi scheme will be implemented in January 2022, benefiting 44.48 lakh women.
AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Online Payment Status
Online payment status check link will be functional only after the assistance amount is transferred to the bank accounts of EBC women. Payment status can be verified only after the official launch of the EBC Nestham Scheme Portal. It is expected that the State Govt. AP YSR will soon launch a dedicated portal for EBC Nestham Scheme 2021.
YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Online Payment Status Application Status
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- You have to click on the click beneficiary list that appears on the home page. As soon as you click on it, a list will appear.
- For offline facility, you have to visit the Gram Panchayat office to see the list of beneficiaries.
YSR EBC Nestham Scheme FAQs
What is Andhra Pradesh YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021?
It is financial assistance scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh government.
Who are the beneficiary of the YSR Scheme?
The upper cast economically backward women of Andhra Pradesh.
How much money will be provided?
15000 rupees per annum.
Where to apply for the AP YSR Scheme?
Website is not declared yet.
From when the scheme will be implemented