AP Stamps And Registration, Download Online Document, Market Value & Deed Details @ registration.ap.gov.in – Citizens of Andhra Pradesh who purchase immovable property have to pay stamp duty as well as AP Stamps And Registration with the AP Land Registration and Property Department. In this regard, section 17 of the Indian Registration Act 1908 states that the AP stamp and registration deed data should be registered within 6 months of the completion of the deed. Apart from this, transfer fee has to be paid while registering the property and getting the IGRS AP Deed data. (Also read- Amma Vodi List 2023: Check Final Eligibility List, Payment Status)
AP Stamps And Registration
Buying any type of property requires payment of the required stamp duty as well as registration of purchase in the state of Andhra Pradesh. All the transactions and processes involving stamp duty in the state of Andhra Pradesh are monitored by the Andhra Pradesh Property and Land Registration Department. Now it is mandatory for all the citizens of the state to do AP Stamps And Registration, along with this, when the process of transaction is completed, the sub-registrar located in that area to document both buyer and seller along with two other witnesses. Have to go to the office. According to the new criteria of Andhra Pradesh, AP Land Registration can be done by any citizen. (Also read- IGRS AP – Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) at registration.ap.gov.in)
Overview of AP Stamps And Registration
|Article Name||AP Stamps And Registration|
|Launched By||By the Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Objective||Providing information about AP tickets and registration works|
|Benefits||Information about AP tickets and registration works will be provided|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes|
AP Ticket & Registration Online Platform
Citizens are provided with information about P tickets and registration works through a portal initiated by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Citizens wishing to get information related to this can get information by visiting the website. Additionally partially AP land registration paperwork online or by submitting AP property registration documents online can be done at the time of online land or property registration. The buyer, seller and two witnesses must be present in the office at the time of this deed. Stamps and Registration in Andhra Pradesh and other online services are provided by the AP Land Registration and Property Registration Office to the citizens of the state, these services can be availed by the citizens who want to get the deed details. (Also read- AP Ration Card Status 2023: Download aepos.ap.gov.in Ration Card List)
AP Registration Fee
|Lease Deed / Rental Agreement||0.1%|
|Power of Attorney for Sale/Construction/Development/Transfer of Immovable Property||0.5% (Min. Rs. 1,000, Max. Rs. 20,000)|
|Development Agreement cum Power of Attorney||0.5% (Max Rs. 20,000)|
|agreement of sale-cum-general power of attorney||Rs 2,000|
Pay Stamp Duty in Andhra Pradesh
Citizens of Andhra Pradesh who want to pay stamp duty cannot pay by using any one method. Under this, the tax of AP Stamps And Registration can be paid by using a franking machine or by giving stamp paper in the office. Additionally, citizens have the option of paying their stamp duty at the offices in cash, money orders, or even using credit cards or debit cards. You will have to pay the fee at the facility for franking machines in case the franking machine is used by you. (Also read- AP EWS Certificate Application Form: Online Registration, Check Eligibility)
AP Ticket and Registration Document
- Photo of buyer and seller.
- Voter ID and Aadhaar Card for identification
- Original sale deed.
- The most recent property registration card was prepared by the Municipal Survey Department.
Procedure to View Information About AP Land Registration
All the citizens of the state who want to get all the information related to Stamps and Registration in Andhra Pradesh can get all the information by following the following procedure:-
- First of all you have to go to the official AP Tickets official website, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of document details from the section of services, after that the next page will open in front of you.
- You will be taken to the registration details page where you can search for the AP land registration deed details of the document number, layout plot or apartment.
- For this you have to select “Document Number” from the drop-down menu, then you have to select the District from the drop-down menu, then select the Sub-Registrar Office.
- Then you have to type the document number and the year it was registered, now you have to click on the submit option, by following this process you can get the information about the registration.