AP Amma Vodi List 2022 PDF Download | Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary List | Amma Vodi Status Check with Aadhar Card | Amma Vodi Payment Status | jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced to provide financial assistance to the mother of the children so that they can continue their studies. The name of this scheme has been named Amma Vodi Scheme 2022, through which women heads of economically weaker families will be given help to continue the education of their children. A list will be prepared by identifying the beneficiaries of this scheme. Today in this article we will share information about the process of looking up name in Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary List. Along with this, we will share with you all the relevant details related to Jagannath Amma Vodi List. [Also Read- AP ePass: Apply Online at ServiceOnline.gov.in, Check Application Status]
Amma Vodi Phase 2 Beneficiary List Released
Under the Amma Vodi Scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the mother in every family living below the poverty line so that she can educate her child from class 1 to 10 in various private and non-private government aided educational institutions. Applicants who have applied under Amma Vodi Scheme can check their name in Phase I Comprehensive Beneficiary List which was declared by the concerned authorities on 26th December 2020 while the final list will be declared on 30th December 2020. Let us inform that there are about 7274674 students from class 1 to 10 from 64533 schools in the state and there are about 10.94 lakh intermediate students.
The amount has been transferred to the bank accounts of all the beneficiaries till January 9, 2021. The parents have been ordered to pay an additional Rs 1000 from the benefit amount for the maintenance of cleanliness in the school. In order to maintain transparency in the Amma Vodi scheme, instructions have been given to the beneficiaries to transfer the amount directly to the bank account. [Also Read- IGRS AP – Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) at registration.ap.gov.in]
Jagananna Amma Vodi List January Update
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has started an AP Amma Vodi List to reduce the rate of illiteracy in the state. Under the Amma Vodi Scheme 2022, financial assistance will be given to the mother to send the girl child to school. The second installment of Amma Vodi Rs 15000 will be given directly to the mother’s bank account to reduce the dropout rate of girls. Along with this other facilities like special menu, uniform and books will also be provided to the girls as the government is giving top priority to education to achieve complete literacy in the state. District Collector I Samuel Anand Kumar has said that every year Rs 15000 will be given in the bank account of the mother so that she can send her child to school to ensure that poverty does not come in the way of education. [Also Read- YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Farmers Status]
Overview of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
|Scheme Name||Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
|Objective||Economic incentive for education|
|Incentive Amount||Rs 15,000|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes|
Objective of Amma Vodi Scheme
There are many such families in Andhra Pradesh who are unable to continue the education of their children due to their financial condition. In such a situation, through the Amma Vodi scheme started by the state government, beneficiaries can apply and take benefits. Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary List has been published by the Chief Minister on 27th December 2020. By checking their name in the beneficiary list, mothers of school going children will be able to get incentive amount and send their student to school for further studies without any financial burden.[Also Read- YSR Bheema Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Status & Beneficiary List]
Amma Vodi Scheme Schedule for Selection of Beneficiaries
|Registration of parents and guardians||10th December 2020 to 20th December 2020|
|Name of eligible parents and guardians to be displayed on village and ward secretariat||16th December 2020|
|The list published on Amma Vodi portal after corrections||19th December 2020 at 6:00 p.m.|
|Review of list by School, College principles and secretariat staff||20th December 2020 to 24th December 2020|
|Final display of list in ward and village secretariat||26th December 2020|
|Online inclusion of list approved by gram sabha||29th December 2020|
|Sending the final list by the principals to district education office and collector and approval of the final list by district collectors||30th December 2020|
The Amma Vodi scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government to provide financial help for the further education of the children in the families living below the poverty line. Mothers of the families applying under this scheme can check their names in the beneficiary list by visiting the Jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in portal. Launched as Navratnalu initiative, this scheme has been launched to provide financial assistance to every mother of a below poverty line family, regardless of religion, caste, creed and region. Through this scheme, this incentive will help the children of class I to XII to get educated in all the following institutions. [Also Read- AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2022: Check Payment Status, Beneficiary List]
- Residential School/college for the academic year 2020-21
- Private aided
- Private Unaided Schools/Junior Colleges
- Recognized government
Laptop Will be Given Instead of Financial Assistance
As you know, financial assistance will be given through this Amma Vodi scheme and now the second phase of this Amma Vodi scheme has been started through Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. During the launch of this second phase, he told the citizens of the state that due to the lockdown, many poor students are unable to access online classes as they do not have gadgets like laptops and smartphones. For this reason, now the children of the beneficiary family of Amma Vodi scheme who are studying from class 9 to 12 and all of them can opt for laptop without getting financial assistance of Rs 15,000 from next year. This option is also available by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for those students who are also availing the benefits of Vasati Deewana Yojana along with this scheme. [Also Read- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022: Apply Online, 2nd Installment, Payment Status]
- The Andhra Pradesh government is now going to start computer literacy courses from class VIII so that the students studying in government schools will compete with the students studying in private schools.
- Along with all this, the Chief Minister also said that the infrastructure of government schools will also be improved simultaneously through which quality education will be provided to the children and this Amma Vodi scheme will also help to check the dropout rate and improve the attendance and condition of the students. will go.
- Volunteers have to go to the student’s home if the students are not attending school for more than 3 days. This rule is made to improve the attendance of the students
- In case of violation of all these rules, financial assistance of Rs.15000 will be deducted from Rs.1000 for the maintenance of all toilets in the school. Through which parents will also get the right to question the poor condition of toilets in schools. And if the condition of toilets in the school is bad then students can call on 1902 to lodge a complaint.
Phase II Payment of Amma Vodi Scheme
Rupees 15000 per year will be given to all the students who are deprived of financial assistance under the Amma Vodi scheme. For which the Andhra Pradesh government is all set to start the Phase 2 of the Amma Vodi scheme. In order to get all the information like personal details, Aadhar number, bank account details etc. interested students have to complete these details before the last date. In this the headmaster of the school is responsible for the enrolment of all eligible children. Education Department has been fixed the time limit for correction of details, confirmation, correction of errors etc. [Also Read- AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Status: YSR SC/ST/OBC Subsidy Loan Status 2022]
- A meeting of the district and divisional level education officers of the state has been held on 9 December 2020.
- Visakhapatnam has also opened three 24/7 helpline centers for monitoring and implementation of this Amma Vodi scheme.
- Instructions regarding correction, confirmation, correction etc. have been discussed in the meeting held through district and mandal level. In which the list of all eligible students will be displayed on the Gyanbhoomi portal.
- The list of eligible mothers/guardians will be released on 16th December 2020.
- All complaints regarding eligibility of beneficiaries will have to be sent to the joint
- And the final list will be displayed on 26th December 2020.
- All school headmasters must clear all discrepancies in the details before the stipulated date.
Guidelines Applicable for Amma Vodi Scheme 2022
Andhra Pradesh Government has issued guidelines for the Amma Vodi Scheme for the year 2020-21 which are as follows-
- Action will be taken on Amma Vodi scheme at the initial stage from 9th December 2020 to 25th December 2020.
- The list of eligible mothers and caregivers will be updated on 19th December 2020. And this list will also be reviewed according to 6 level criteria.
- All the principals are required to register and update all the details of the students from 10th December 2020 to 20th December 2020
- This nominated list will be reviewed and this list is going to be released on 15th December 2020. Let us tell you that this list will be reviewed according to the sixth level criteria.
- If there is any mistake in Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number and IFSC Code then you will no longer need to approach the principal to get all these errors rectified.
- The final list will be approved on 27th December 2020 and 28th December 2020 in the Ward/Gram Sabha
- All those details advertised on Amma Vodi Portal which have been advertised between 20 December 2020 to 24 December 2020 will be displayed on the school notice board and the notice board of the village / ward secretariat.
- It will be necessary to submit the final list online by the Village / Ward Education Welfare Assistant by 29 December 2020.
- The objections which are related to all these in eligibility are now required to be presented by the Village/Ward Secretariat to the Collector. Let us tell you that through the process of submission of all these, now we and these objections will be addressed by the Joint Collector.
- The list will have to be submitted by the District Education Officer to the District Collector by 30 December 2020.
- The list will be handed over by the headmaster to the District Education Officer by 30 December 2020 through the Zonal Education Officer.
- The details of all those students will be made available in APCFSS whose details have been updated before 15th December 2020.
- List of all eligible mothers/guardians and all their children enrolled in the information/knowledge land of all names in the portal.
Benefits of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2022
- Under this scheme, 15,000 will be provided to all the beneficiaries as incentives.
- Now students belonging to poor families will be able to complete their education smoothly.
- AP Amma Vodi List will work to improve the level of education beyond the boundaries of the caste religion community.
- Mothers will be able to bear the expenses of their child’s education through incentive money.
- Education and per capita income will increase in the state through the Amma Vodi Scheme 2022.
Features of AP Amma Vodi List
The main features of Amma Vodi Scheme 2022 started by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy are as follows: –
- The beneficiaries of Jagananna Amma Vodi List will be disbursed directly to the bank account.
- This support amount will be provided to the beneficiary only till the child passes the 12th class.
- Each beneficiary will receive the support amount in the bank account in the month of January.
- In case of any beneficiary’s decision to quit after class 12th, he/she will not be given assistance.
Eligibility Criteria of Amma Vodi List
To take advantage of this Amma Vodi Scheme 2022 started by the state government, you will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Children of the applicant family must-have school admission to take advantage of the scheme.
- Only citizens of Andhra Pradesh can avail of this scheme.
- Students belonging to all caste / religious communities are eligible to apply.
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- School ID card
AP Amma Vodi Scheme Application Process
In case you fulfill the above eligibility criteria, you can apply online through the steps given below.
- First of all, for applying in this scheme you have to download the application form from the official website.
- You must fill all the information asked in the application form and attach all the necessary documents to the form.
- Now you have to go to your nearest office and submit the form to the concerned officer.
Amma Vodi Scheme 2022 Phase II Beneficiary List or Track Mother Status Online
You can search your name in the Jagananna Amma Vodi List Phase 2 Beneficiary by following easy steps given.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website for AP Amma Vodi List. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the option of the Search Child Details on the menu.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to select the information as given below
- District Name
- Mother/Guardian Name
- Aadhaar Number
- After filling in all the information, you fill in the captcha code and click on the Get Details option.
- If the information you entered is found to be correct, a beneficiary list will open in front of you.
- You can also get the print of the beneficiary list by clicking on the Print option.
Procedure to do Officer Login
- First of all, you have to visit the official website for AP Amma Vodi List. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Officer Login option.
- After this, the login page will open in front of you, click on the link here according to your district.
- State-wise link is given below
- Srikakulam, Viziangaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
- West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur
- Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa
- Kurnool, Anantapur Chittoor
- After that you have to enter login credentials.
- Now you can update Board of Intermediate 2nd year child, Amma Vodi Information.
Amma Vodi Scheme District wise Beneficiary Status List
Andhra Pradesh governmenr started Amma Vodi Scheme beneficiary list is being released in May. Amma Vodi List may be published by school wise or in other ways. You can see the district-wise beneficiary list in the table below.
|Name of the Districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Now|
|West Godavari||Available Now|
Helpline Contact Number
- 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email Address: [email protected]