Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme Apply Online, Download Assam Home Loan Subsidy Form PDF & Check Eligibility – In order to realize the dream of building a new house, the state government has launched a scheme named Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme 2024 to provide loan assistance to the people of Assam. The Assam government will give a subsidy of up to 2.5 lakhs to the beneficiary of the Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme for the construction of a house worth 40 lakhs. The benefit of this scheme will be given only to those people who are applying for this scheme for the first time in any scheme. [Also Read- |Apply| Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme: Eligibility & Benefits]
Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme 2024
The government of the state of Assam has started a very good and useful scheme for the people of Assam, which we will know as Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme 2024. After getting the benefit of this scheme, everyone can fulfill the dream of their new home. Friends, looking at today’s inflation, we know that not every person can build an expensive house for his family. But through this Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme, people of Assam can easily buy their new house. To buy a new house, the state government will give loans at concessional interest rates through this scheme. The benefit of this housing welfare scheme will be specially given to the person who does not have a house. [Also Read- Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme: Apply Online, Track Status]
- Through this scheme, the government will give a home subsidy amount of 2.5 lakhs rupees on loan up to 40 lakhs, if you dream of buying your first house then please apply online for this scheme.
- Apart from this the interest subsidy amount by the government under this scheme is 3.5% for government employees. The loan tenure available through this Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme is 20 years and the home loan limit is Rs 15 lakhs.
Overview of the Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme
|Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme
|By Assam Government
|Citizens of Assam
|Providing loans at affordable rates to the homeless for construction of houses
|Those who do not have a house, they will be given a loan at cheap rates to buy through this scheme.
|Assam Govt. Scheme
Objective of Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme
In today’s time, the inflationary phase has increased so much that the common man cannot do anything other than meet his expenses, he works all day only to earn bread for the day, apart from doing any other big work like building a house. He is unable to make arrangements for starting a business etc., due to which he has to face various types of problems throughout his life, in view of these problems, the Government of Assam has announced through the Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme that If any person from Assam does not have a house and he needs money for house construction, in such a situation loan will be given through Assam government at cheap rates, along with this scheme subsidy on loan will also be given through Assam The scheme by the government is only for the citizens of Assam, along with this. [Also Read – Assam Ration Card List: Download District/ Block Wise List, Check Status]
- Only those people are eligible under this scheme, who has not applied for any other loan scheme, if you want to give the benefit of this scheme and want to apply, and then apply. We have done the process below in this article itself.
Benefits of Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme 2024
All the poor families who do not have a house, who have to face many problems in all seasons like summer, winter, rain, etc. Due to lack of home, take advantage of this scheme. also, all these problems will be fixed. Starting this Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme will boost the development of the housing sector of the state of Assam. All those people who did not have enough money to build their own candidates selected will get subsidy amount along with the scheme solving the problem of slum areas too. The benefit of this scheme will be passed directly to the beneficiary through his bank account. [Also Read- Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme: CMSGUY Application Form, Tractor List]
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The interested applicant should already have his own pucca house.
- Through Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme 2024 only loan up to 40 lakh can be availed.
- Applicant should not have already taken any previous housing loan under any housing scheme.
- The applicant has to get a home loan from any scheduled commercial bank, regional rural banks, Assam Co-operative Apex Bank within the state itself.
- The house constructed should be the first house constructed through a joint family.
- Interested applicants total family income from all sources should not exceed Rs.20 lakhs.
- People already benefited under Apon Ghar Yojana will not be eligible; hence the benefit will not be given.
- The loan accounts opened through the applicant should not be under NPA (Non-Performing Assets) status.
- Rs 5 lakh home loan and your loan should be approved by the bank on 1st April 2019.
- Residence Proof of Assam State
- any identity proof
- Annual Income Certificate.
- Bank account details
- Loan Documents Related to Home Loan Amount
Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme 2024 Apply Online
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can get the benefit of the scheme by applying through the application process given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click the option of “Search for the link of Aponar Apon Ghar Yojana’’. After this, a new application form will open in front of you.
- In this application form, you have to enter all the requested information. After entering all the information, you have to click on the submit option
- Along with this, you have to upload all the required documents as well.
- In this way you will be successful in the process of applying for the Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme.
Who will be given the benefit of Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme?
The citizens of Assam who do not have a house to live, all those beneficiaries will be given the benefit of this scheme.
How will the subsidy received through this scheme be passed on to the applicant?
The benefit of this scheme will be transferred to the beneficiary applicant through the beneficiary’s bank account.
Through which bank will the benefit of Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme be delivered to the beneficiary?
You can get the benefit of this scheme from all the banks recognized by the Assam government.