AP Chandranna Bheema Yojana for Unorganised Workers Application Form Download | Chandranna Bima Death Claim Status, Beneficiary List & Status Check- AP Chandranna Bheema Yojana has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh state government to provide benefits to the unorganized sectors of the state such as agricultural laborers, artisans, small self-employed persons, small traders, vendors, hamals and store workers. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the laborers living below the poverty line of the state, so that their economic condition can improve. (Also read- AP Employee Pay Slip 2023 | Salary Slip Download @ payroll.herb.apcfss.in)
AP Chandranna Bheema Yojana 2023
Insurance is provided to unorganized sector workers through AP Chandranna Bheema Yojana, the benefits of this scheme will be provided to citizens working as artisans, small self-employed groups, small traders and similar businesses. More than 1.5 crore workers will have access to insurance coverage under Chandranna Bheema Yojana. All those workers in the state who sign up for this scheme will be provided insurance of Rs 5 lakh by the government in case of accident or death. On completion of the maturity period of the insurance, the amount of insurance will be provided to the family or nominee of the employee. (Also read- YSR Bheema Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Status & Beneficiary List)
- Such citizens who are lifelong disabled and unable to work will be paid Rs 5 lakh by the government.
Overview of Chandranna Bima Yojana
|Scheme Name||Chandranna Bheema Yojana|
|Launched By||By the Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Unorganized sector workers|
|Objective||Providing insurance coverage to the working citizens of the state|
|Benefits||Insurance coverage will be provided to labor citizens of the state|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes|
Objectives of AP Chandranna Bheema Yojana 2023
The main objective of Andhra Pradesh Chandranna Bheema Yojana 2023 is to provide insurance coverage to the workers of the unorganized sector. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the citizens facing any kind of loss. The citizens of the state who are struggling to make a living include small business owners, shopkeepers and artists etc. Those citizens will be provided security through AP Chandranna Bheema Yojana 2023, so that they can get financial assistance in case of an accident. (Also read- AP Career Portal 9th – 12th Students Registration & Login @ apcareerportal.in)
Benefits of AP Chandranna Bheema Yojana
- Through the Andhra Pradesh Chandranna Bheema Yojana 2023 started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, financial assistance will be provided to the workers of the state in case of any loss.
- Through this scheme, death benefits of up to Rs 5 lakh will be provided to the citizens by the state government, and a total disability benefit of Rs 5 lakh will be provided.
- Under this, 15 rupees will be paid by the workers to the Labor Department, only then they will be able to get the benefits under this scheme.
- Under this, if partial disability is experienced by an employee between 18 to 70 years of age, then in this case Rs 2.50 lakh will be paid by the insurance company.
- Under AP Chandranna Bheema Yojana 2023, Rs 30,000 will be received in case of natural death of the laborer in the age group of 51 to 60 years.
- Additionally, a scholarship of Rs 1,200 will be provided to children enrolled in 9th, 10th, Inter and ITI classes.
Features of AP Chandranna Bheema Yojana 2023
- All applicants will be registered by the Society for the Elimination of Rural Poverty (SERP) database for enrollment and program management.
- Apart from Chandranna Bheema Yojana, all the citizens of Andhra Pradesh will be registered as beneficiaries of the Social Security Act of 2008.
- In addition, the Assistant Labor Officer acts as the registering authority in the Labor Department.
Eligibility of Chandranna Bheema Yojana
- Citizens who want to get the benefits of this scheme should be the native of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Any person between the age of 18 to 70 years who is employed in the unorganized sector is eligible to register under this programme.
- Employees of the state with a monthly salary of less than Rs 15,000 are also eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Apart from this, it is mandatory for the person applying under this scheme to have an account in a nationalized bank.
Procedure to Apply under AP Chandranna Bheema Yojana 2023
Citizens of Andhra Pradesh who want to apply under Andhra Pradesh Chandranna Bheema Yojana 2023 can apply under this scheme by following the following procedure:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Government of Andhra Pradesh, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of login, after that the login page will be displayed in front of you on the next page.
- Here you have to enter your username and password, now you have to click on the option of login.
- Now you have to click on the option of AP Chandranna Bheema Yojana 2023 application form, now the application form will be displayed in front of you.
- In this you have to enter all the asked information, after that the Praja Adhikari will have to go to the survivor worker’s house.
- They will verify the application and collate the claim application with all relevant information, such as the name of the nominee, ration card and account number, as well as other documents such as copies of the Aadhaar card.
- Now you have to save the bank details after getting the information from the UIDAI server. An applicant will receive a reference number for his/her application which will have information on how to register via email and mobile number.
- Under this, an insurance certificate and a policy number are generated, which are sent to the address written on the Aadhaar card, respectively, within 60 days.
- By following this process, you can apply under Andhra Pradesh Chandranna Bheema Yojana 2023.
Toll-Free Numbers of Districts Under Chandranna Bheema Yojana
Following is the list of district toll-free numbers under AP Chandranna Bheema Yojana 2023 by the Government of Andhra Pradesh:-
|Serial Number||District||Toll Free Number|
|1.||Guntur||1800 425 5038|
|2.||Chittoor||1800 425 5035|
|3.||Prakasam||1800 425 5037|
|4.||East Godavari||1800 425 5041|
|5.||Nellore||1800 425 5036|
|6.||Cuddapah||1800 425 5033|
|7.||Krishna||1800 425 5039|
|8.||Srikakulam||1800 425 5044|
|9.||Vizianagaram||1800 425 5043|
|10.||Kurnool||1800 425 5034|
|11.||Anantapur||1800 425 5032|
|12.||Visakhapatnam||1800 425 5042|
|13.||West Godavari||1800 425 5040|