YSR Bheema Scheme Beneficiary Status | AP YSR Bheema Scheme Apply Online | YSR Bima Yojana Application Form | YSR Bima Yojana Amount
The Government of Andhra Pradesh runs several government schemes keeping in mind the poor citizens of the state, so that all of them can get benefit and help. In such a situation, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has started the YSR Bheema Scheme to help the poor families of the state. The scheme was inaugurated by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the camp office. The benefit of this scheme will be provided under the insurance scheme by providing security to the head of the family. This YSR Bheema Scheme has been launched with a resolve to welfare the poor families despite the economic crisis arising out of Corona. Through this scheme, every person working as a labourer in the unorganized sector of the state is provided insurance by the state government. [Also Read- YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Farmers Status]
YSR Bheema Scheme 2022
Andhra Pradesh State Government has launched many other schemes for the poor citizens of the state, similarly the concerned officials of the state government have started YSR Bheema Scheme, which is an insurance scheme. The scheme has been launched to cover 1.41 crore BPL families and to support them all. The people of the state will be provided with insurance facility. This is a really good scheme started by the concerned officials of Andhra Pradesh government to meet the BPL families and keeping in mind all those who are currently suffering really hard due to the coronavirus epidemic. Has started, so that the citizens of the state do not face problems. [Also Read- YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021 | Apply Online, Beneficiary List, Status]
Highlights of YSR Bheema Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Bheema Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched Date||21 Oct 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Poor families of State|
|Objective||To provide Insurance cover to poor families|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Objective of AP YSR Bheema Scheme
Under the YSR Bheema Scheme 2022 through the Government of Andhra Pradesh, the State Government will provide the Sum Assured to the poor families of the State in the event of accident or death, which will provide financial assistance to their families in future. Through the scheme, Rs 5 lakh will be provided to the dependents of the deceased in the event of an accident and only those with white ration card can avail the benefit of this scheme. This amount will be provided in the form of assistance even if the person is physically incapacitated in the accident and the insurance cover will get Rs 2,25,000 and Rs 75000 from the government on behalf of the common man insurance. Through this scheme, Rs. 2,00,000 will be available under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. If you want to get information related to this scheme then you have to go to the official website. [Also Read- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021: Apply Online, 2nd Installment, Payment Status]
Benefits of YSR Bheema Scheme
- Under the YSR Bheema Scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, beneficiaries between the ages of 18 and 50 years old will get Rs. 2 lakh in case of natural death while in case of accidental death or complete disability Rs. The nominee will be given an insurance compensation of 5 lakhs.
- Assistance of Rs 10000 will also be provided immediately through the village and ward secretaries of this scheme.
- Through Bheema Scheme, beneficiaries between the ages of 51 and 70 will be entitled to compensation of Rs 3 lakh to the nominee in case of accidental death or permanent disability.
- Under this scheme, beneficiaries between the age of 18-70 years will get insurance compensation of Rs 1.50 lakh in case of accidental partial or permanent disability.
Insurance Coverage under YSR Bheema Scheme
- First 18 to 50 years – In case of accidental death and total permanent disability, the person will get insurance coverage of Rs 5 lakh
- Second from 51 to 70 years – In case of accidental death and total permanent disability, the person will get insurance coverage of Rs 3 lakh
- Third from 18 to 50 years – In case of natural death, insurance coverage of Rs 2 lakh will be available.
- Fourth from 18 to 70 years – In case of partial permanent disability due to accident, an insurance coverage of Rs 1.5 lakh will be available.
Note: The claim amount will be credited to the nominee’s bank account within 15 days of the claim.
Nominee Of AP YSR Bheema Scheme
- Following people can be nominees under the YSR Bima scheme:-
- Unmarried daughter
- Widowed daughter
- Wife of the beneficiary
- 21-year-old son
- Dependent parents
- Widowed daughter in law or her children
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Bheema Scheme
- Under this scheme, the monthly salary of the applicant who enrolls through Praja Sadhika Survey should be less than Rs. 15,000 / – per month.
- Only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply to take advantage of this scheme by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only the holder of white ration card can apply for YSR Bheema Scheme.
- All unorganized workers in the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply for the scheme, and applicants under the scheme must be between 18 and 70 years of age.
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
Application Procedure Of YSR Bheema Scheme
If you want to apply for YSR Bheema Scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government, then we can tell you that beneficiaries do not have to do any kind of registration. According to the instructions of the state government, the volunteers will go door-to-door survey of the citizens and check the white ration cardholders, as only the white ration cardholders can take advantage of the this Scheme. After this, the information collected from the survey will be verified through the Welfare Secretary and after that the beneficiaries will be selected. Now the selected beneficiaries will have to open a bank account including the nominee and the beneficiary will have to pay a premium of Rs 15 per year. For more information about Bheema Scheme, you can visit its official website.
If you have any doubt or query you may contact them on the YSR Bheema Scheme toll free number: 155214
|SL NO||Name of the District||Toll Free Number||Alternative Contact Number 1||Alternative Contact Number 2|
|1||Ananthapuramu||1800 425 5032||08554 278275||08554 278285|
|2||Chittoor||1800 425 5035||08572 242421||9701501411|
|3||East Godavari||1800 425 5041||0884 2353111||9849901694|
|4||Guntur||1800 425 5038||0863 2241326||9959223557|
|5||Kadapa||1800 425 5033||0856 2255266||9701789687|
|6||Krishna||1800 425 5039||0866 2412822||7675917702|
|7||Prakasam||1800 425 5037||0859 2280598||0859 2280750|
|8||Nellore||1800 425 5036||9704501172||0861 2304119|
|9||Kurnool||1800 425 5034||08518 289222||08518 277770|
|10||Srikakulam||1800 425 5044||0894 2279748||0894 2242600|
|11||Visakhapatnam||1800 425 5042||9989501745||0891 2518276|
|12||West Godavari||1800 425 5040||0881 2222583||9701979333|
|13||Vizianagaram||1800 425 5043||9701115588||0892 2228790|