YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Apply Online, Check Beneficiary List | AP YSR AP Mukt Fasal Bima Scheme Eligible List, All Details – Every year farmers have to suffer crop loss due to natural calamities. In such a situation, many farmer welfare schemes have been started by the central and state governments. One such scheme has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, named YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme. Under this scheme, farmers will be provided free crop insurance for their crops. All those farmers who are troubled by crop loss due to natural calamities every year in their areas can take free insurance cover for their crop under AP Mukt Fasal Bima Yojana.[Also Read- AP Ration Card Status 2022: Download aepos.ap.gov.in Ration Card List]
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
YSR Crop Insurance Scheme has been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to give the benefit of insurance to the farmers of the state in the event of crop loss. Under this scheme, the farmers registered under this scheme will be given an economic package in the event of any natural calamity if the crop is destroyed. 22 crops have been included in this crop insurance scheme, for which farmers will not have to pay any premium. Earlier, farmers had to pay a high premium amount for taking crop insurance from a private company, but now farmers can take advantage of Andhra Pradesh YSR Crop Insurance Scheme by spending just 1 rupee. In Kharif season 2021-22, the government is going to release the claim amount to the farmers on crop loss. [Also Read- navasakam.ap.gov.in: AP YSR Navasakam Scheme Official Website]
Overview of AP Free Crop Insurance Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||Insurance Claim for Crop|
|Benefits||To provide the Insurance Claim for Crop|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Objective of YSR Crop Insurance Scheme
The main objective of starting Andhra Pradesh Free Crop Insurance Scheme is to provide free insurance to the farmers on their crops in the state. Many times due to natural calamities like:- floods, heavy rain, droughts, cyclones cause a lot of damage to the crops of the farmers. In such a situation, through this insurance scheme, financial cover will be given to the farmers in the event of destruction or loss of their crops. To take advantage of this scheme, farmer brothers will not have to pay any kind of premium. This YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme will work to reduce the financial burden from the head of the farmers in the event of loss of crops, and at the same time it will have an impact on the economic life of all the eligible farmers..[Also Read- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022: Apply Online, 2nd Installment, Payment Status]
Enrollment for AP YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
Important features of online application / enrollment for YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2022 are as follows: –
- About 70 lakh farmers of Andhra Pradesh will benefit from this free crop insurance scheme.
- Farmers are not required to pay the premium amount as the state government will pay it.
- People can register their name in this crop insurance scheme by paying just 1 rupee.
- The state government has made necessary allocations for this crop insurance scheme in the AP budget 2020-2021.
- Under the AP YSR crop insurance scheme, the government is now going to cover 56 lakh hectares of land.
In Pulivendula, Andhra Pradesh Center for Advanced Research on Livestock Limited (APCARL) will be set up by the Institute of Rural Management Anand-AP. On 24 December, the plaque for the installation of IRMA – AP will be unveiled.
Key Points about AP Free Crop Insurance Scheme
The key points to apply/enroll online for YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme are as per the following:
- Around 70 lakh ranchers of Andhra Pradesh will be profited by this free harvest protection plot.
- Ranchers are not needed to pay the exceptional sum as the state government will pay it.
- Under the AP YSR crop insurance scheme Individuals can enlist their names in this yield protection plot by paying just Rs 1.
- The state government has made the vital distribution for this yield protection plot in the AP Free Crop Insurance Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Crop Insurance Scheme
- The candidate applying for this Scheme ought to be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Assuming you need to exploit Andhra Pradesh Free Crop Insurance Scheme , you need to apply and for that you must be a rancher of Andhra Pradesh.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Residence certificate
- Voter ID card
Apply Online for AP Free Crop Insurance Scheme
Farmers residing in Andhra Pradesh who want to apply for YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme, they have to follow the simple steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Department of Agriculture, Government of Andhra Pradesh. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option of “Apply for YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you can see an application form. Fill this form with all the required details like; your name, email id, mobile number, address etc.
- Now, upload all the required documents and click on submit tab to submit your application.
Procedure to Check Payment Status
- First of all you have to go to your bank branch with your passbook. After this you have to print your passbook.
- Now you can print your passbook yourself or you can ask the bank officer to print it.
- After that you have to check the entries in your passbook, and on checking you will know whether you have got the benefit amount of YSR Free Fasal Bima Yojana or not.
- After this you will also have to directly go to the bank official with your account number and ask them about the YSR Free Fasal Bima Yojana benefit amount.
- Now he will tell you whether the benefit amount of the scheme has come in your account or not.
Procedure to View YSR Free Crop Insurance Beneficiary List
- First of all you have to visit the official website of YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme. After this the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the beneficiary list, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to select your district, Mandal, village, block etc. on this page, and you have to click on submit.
- After you click on submit, the beneficiary list will open for you.