DESH Stack e Portal Online Registration | Stack e Portal Apply Online | DESH Stack e Portal Application Form
In India, from time to time, many types of schemes are launched to provide skills and employment opportunities to the citizens. Due to all this, the Finance Minister of India Nirmala Sitharaman has arranged to launch the DESH Stack e Portal. Through this portal, a digital ecosystem will be developed for skilling and employment. Through this writing, we have displayed all the steps related to this scheme in front of you. The complete information about what will be the benefit to you under this scheme is also going to be known through this writing. DESH Stack e Portal Objectives, Benefits, Features, Eligibility, Documents Required, Application Process etc. You will get all the complete information in this writing. To get the complete information about this scheme, you have to read this article of ours till the end. [Also Read- Driving Licence (DL)| Apply Online Learning Licence at sarathi.parivahan.gov.in]
About DESH Stack e Portal 2023
In the Union Budget for the financial year 2023-24, India’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced the launch of the DESH Stack e Portal. Through this portal, assistance will be given to create a digital ecosystem for employment and skill. Under this portal, citizens will also be able to do skilling, upskilling and reskilling. The portal will also facilitate reliable skill credential settlement search layers based on API to search suitable jobs and job opportunities. The National Skills Qualification Framework will be re-engineered with the needs of a fast-growing business. With the help of skilling program and partnership with human beings, it will help in increasing the employability. [Also Read- Covishield Certificate Download at cowin.gov.in (COVID-19 Certificate)]
- Various skill development courses will also be started by the government in many industrial trainings.
- To give initiative to this portal, it will have to be spread in the institutions of all the states.
Overview of DESH Stack e Portal
|Name||DESH Stack e Portal|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Provide Skilling, Upskilling And Reskilling Opportunities|
|Benefits||Employability will be promoted with the help of skilling program and partnership with human beings.|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
Objective of DESH Stack e Portal
The main objective of DESH Stack ePortal is to make citizens aware of opportunities for skilling, upskilling, and reskilling through all the steps based on API. Through this scheme, a sense of efficiency will be created in the citizens so that they can be able to get their employment. This portal will also provide assistance in search of suitable jobs and job opportunities. Through this portal, citizens will get employment opportunities and at the same time a feeling of becoming self-reliant will also be created in them. The unemployment rate in the country will also see a decline. Through DESH Stack e Portal, the lifestyle of the citizens will improve a lot and they will be able to lead a happy future. [Also Read- (Registration) Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2023: Application Form, Status, Last Date]
Benefits and Features of DESH Stack e Portal
- The launch of DESH Stack e Portal has been announced by the Finance Minister of India, Nirmala Sitharaman, in the Union Budget for the financial year 2023-24.
- This portal will help in creating a digital ecosystem for employment and skilling of citizens.
- Through this portal, opportunities for skilling, upskilling and reskilling can also be obtained by the citizens.
- DESH Stack e Portal will also provide support in layers of reliable skill credential settlement and search based on API to find suitable jobs and job opportunities.
- Employability will be promoted with the help of skilling program and partnership with human beings.
- In order to enhance the initiative of e-portal by the government, courses have been launched in some industrial training institutes to develop several skills.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of the country of India.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Magazine
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Procedure to Register under DESH Stack e Portal
The government has announced to launch the Stack e Portal soon. The Stack e portal has not yet been launched by the government. When the Stack e portal will be launched by the Government of India, we will inform you about the process of applying through this writing. If you want to register on Stack e Portal then you have to stay tuned with us through this writing. [Also Read- One Nation One Mobility Card 2023: NCMC Online Registration, Payment Process]