Download Digital Health ID Card at digitalid.ndhm.gov.in | Digital Health ID Card Apply Online & Age Limit | ABHA Health ID Card Benefits in Hindi
In today’s modern and technological era, various services and facilities have been digitized by the Government of India for the convenience of the citizens of the country. In this direction, recently the Digital Health ID Card has been started by the Central Government, through which a digital health record of the citizens of the country will be prepared. Through this card, information about the history of all diseases and treatment of the cardholder can be easily obtained. Today, through this article, we will tell you about all the necessary information related to ABHA Health ID Card, such as:- Purpose, Benefits, Features, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Application Procedure etc. If you also want to get all the important information related to Digital Health ID Card Registration, then stay with our article till the end. [Also Read- COVID Vaccine Certificate Download: Through CoWIN, Digilocker, Aarogya Setu]
Table of Contents
- 1 Digital Health ID Card
- 1.1 Objectives of ABHA Digital Health ID Card
- 1.2 Digital Health ID Card Registration Procedure
- 1.3 Procedure to Apply Digital Health Card Online
Digital Health ID Card
ABHA National Digital Health ID Card has been started by the Central Government under Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABHA), through which the healthcare system in the country will be digitized. This health card launched by the central government is a type of unique ID card, through which all the past data related to the health of the cardholder and medical examination information is stored. The Digital Health ID Card consists of a unique 14-character number through which the complete medical history of the cardholder patient can be obtained. Along with this, all the registered doctors and hospitals will be connected to a central server to store the health details of the cardholder patients, using which doctors and hospitals will access the medical data of that patient online. [Also Read- Go Gas Dealership | एलपीजी गो गैस एजेंसी डीलरशिप ऑनलाइन आवेदन]
Overview of Digital Health ID Card
|Article about||Digital Health Card|
|Launched By||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Beneficiaries||All citizens of the country|
|Objective||To avail government health schemes through a single ID|
|Benefits||All the information about the health and test records of the cardholder will be available at one place|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Objectives of ABHA Digital Health ID Card
The main objective of the ABHA Health ID Card started by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is to provide a digital health ID card to the citizens of the country, through which the information of all their health records is stored online. This Central Government card is a 14 number unique health card with the help of which the cardholder’s health records can be digitally accessed and shared (with the cardholder’s permission) by doctors, hospitals, insurance providers and the cardholders themselves. This card facility has been enabled by the Government of India on the healthid.ndhm.gov.in portal, by which you can easily apply for ABHA National Digital Health ID Card through your Aadhaar link mobile number or your Aadhaar number. [Also Read- Sarathi Parivahan Sewa: parivahan.gov.in DL Registration, Status, Permits & Fees]
Benefits and Features of ABHA National Digital Health ID Card
- Digital Health ID Card Registration has been started by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji, which is a type of digital health card facility.
- The smooth operation of this health card facility of the central government is done by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Under this facility, a health card will be made available to the citizens, through which all the information related to the health of the cardholder patient is stored online.
- Through this facility, citizens are provided with a 14 digit unique health card, which varies from person to person.
- Under this card facility, all the health records of the cardholder, such as:- illness, examination, hospital admission, treatment and discharge, etc., are made available online.
- With the help of this Digital Health Record facility, the cardholders will be required to link their Personal Health Record (PHR) with the ABHA National Digital Health ID Card.
- Also, through this card facility, cardholders can share their PHR with various doctors and hospitals with a single click to get the best consultation.
- Apart from this, the digital platform of this facility launched by the Central Government has been designed with a strong security and encryption mechanism; whenever the PHR of the cardholder is accessed or shared, their consent will be mandatory.
- Only after the Cardholder consents, their PHR will be shared with the relevant participants and the Cardholder is also free to manage or revoke the consent.
- This health card can be easily generated by the interested citizen by visiting the healthid.ndhm.gov.in portal using only their basic details along with their Aadhaar or mobile number.
- Along with this, under this health card facility, cardholders are allowed to delete any type of information related to their PHR at any time.
How does NDHM Work?
Ayushman Bharat Health Mission, also known as NDHM or National Digital Health Mission, was a mission launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare to support the integration of digital health infrastructure in India. There is a digital health identity associated with the NDHM through which it acts as a consent manager. Through this, permission will be sought from the digital platform patients and it will allow seamless flow of personal health record module health details through digital routes. Following are the main functions of NDHM:-
- Its main function is to provide your information related to health services with details of doctors through a mobile app. In addition, all the details related to the medical treatment of the Digital Health Cardholder will be recorded and stored digitally.
- Medical documents through NDHM will be stored in the account of the holder for future reference such as X-rays and other diagnostic reports etc. so that they do not face any kind of trouble in future.
- Apart from this, if doctors want to check any diagnostic report of the person and any other files, then they can access the diagnostic report, treatment and other medical files of the person through the app.
- Under this, the way doctors can get themselves registered with the facility of their digital signature, in the same way they can also register themselves as a digi doctor without facing any problem.
- For this, even if a person wishes to register for a digital health card, then he can register himself without any hindrance and can get a digital health card.
Digital Health ID Card Registration Eligibility Criteria
Under the Digital Health ID Card facility started by the Central Government, any citizen of the country can apply for this health card. No other eligibility criteria have been made to get this health card.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Mobile Number
- Driving License (for generating the enrolment number)
Digital Health ID Card Registration Procedure
Such interested citizens of the country who want to register themselves under the ABHA National Digital Health ID Card started by the Government of India, they will have to fulfill the following guidelines:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. Now the home page of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Create ABHA Number“. After this a page will open in front of you.
- On this new page you will be given two options of “Using Aadhaar” and “Using Driving License”. You have to click on any one option as per your convenience.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Next”. After this a new page will open on your screen.
- After that you have to enter all the necessary information asked on this new page, such as:- Your name, address, mobile number, OTP received etc.
- Now you have to submit your application to get 14 digit Digital Health Card online
Who can Apply for Getting a Digital Health Card?
All those citizens who are interested in getting a Digital Health ID can apply under it. Apart from this, all those individuals who wish to present their medical records electronically can apply for a digital health ID card and get their 14 digit card.
Procedure to Apply Digital Health Card Online
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Digital Health Card or Aura Account. After this the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option of Aadhar Card or Driving License. After this, you have to enter the details of all the requested information like – your name, address, mobile number, OTP received, other information etc.
- Now you have to submit your application to get a 14 digit digital health card online. In this way you can apply for a digital health card online.
|Official Website of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission||click here|
|Visit Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission Portal||click here|
|Download National Digital Health ID Card 2023||click here|
|Digital Health Card Apply online 2023||click here|
|Abha Digital Health Toll Free Number||1800114477|