E Shram Card Balance Check Status Online at eshram.gov.in | E Shram Card Rupees Check in Your Account Direct Link – The Central Government had started the E-Shram Card program to benefit the workers and laborers of the unorganized sector of the country, under which about 11 crore workers of the country have got themselves registered. Now taking the next step, the Government of India has introduced the E Shram Card Balance Check facility, which is an integral part of the E-Shram Card initiative. E Shram Card Payment Check 2023 is an online facility through which the beneficiary workers of E Shram Card will be able to check the payment status of financial assistance issued by the Central Government. [Also read- Kisan Samman Nidhi List 2023 | pmkisan.gov.in 11th List, PM Kisan Status]
Here sharing all the necessary information related to E Shram Card Rupees Check, you are requested to stay with us till the end.
E Shram Card Balance Check 2023
For the convenience of the beneficiaries and applicants of the E Shram Card, the Government of India has started a new online service, which is named E Shram Card Balance Check. Let us tell you that the central government is going to provide an amount of Rs 1,000 to the eligible workers registered on the e-shram portal as the first installment of the e-shramik card. Beneficiary workers can easily check the status of their E Shram Card payment through E Shram Card Balance Check 2023 facility sitting at home in online mode. Interested workers can get information about the status of E Shram Card Balance Check 2023 by visiting the official website of E-Shramik Card, eshram.gov.in. [Also read- Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan Registration: Download Certificate at harghartiranga.com]
Overview of E Shram Card Rupees Check
|E Shram Card Balance Check
|By Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India
|Workers and Laborers of Unorganized Sector
|Providing Online Facility to check the status of Financial Assistance provided to the Beneficiaries of e Shramik Card
|Rs. 1000 as financial assistance
|Central Government Schemes
Objective of E Shram Card Balance Check
E Shram Card Balance Check 2023 is a kind of online facility launched by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India, whose main objective is to allow the beneficiaries of E Shram Card to check whether their Shram Card money has been received or not. An amount of 1000 rupees has been announced by the Central Government as financial assistance to all the workers and laborers of the country’s unorganized sector if they are enrolled or registered under the e-shram card program. Now candidates can complete the online process of “E Shram Card Rupees Check” by visiting the official website of Shramik E-Shram Card. Beneficiary workers can complete the payment status checking process by logging into the official website through their Aadhar card, mobile number and OTP. [Also read- (Apply) KDA New Plot Scheme 2023: Application Form, Online Registration]
What to do if the Photo is not Available on the e-shram card?
Many times it is reported that after downloading the e-shram card from the e-shram portal, the card holder’s photo is not displayed on the card, then in such a situation, first of all you have to visit the CSC “Common Service Center” near you. Is. The official there CSC VLE receives a special user id and password to generate the e-shram card, you have to contact the officer there and tell them your problem that your e-shram card has been generated. Your photo is not showing on the card when it is being downloaded by. After this, your Aadhar number and mobile number will be asked from you by CSC VLE, and after that your e Shram card will be downloaded and given to you. In this way the problem of not showing photos on your e-shram card will be solved. [Also read- E Sanjeevani OPD: Patient Registration, esanjeevaniopd.in Mobile App]
Eligible Workers to Apply for E Shram Card
- Rickshaw Puller
- Leather Worker
- Domestic Worker
- Fruit and Vegetable Seller
- Workers in Construction Area
- Domestic Servants
- Petty Shop
- Farm Laborers
- MGNREGA Workers
- CSC Center Director
- ASHA Worker
Benefits and Features of E Shram Card Balance Check
- E Shram Card Rupees Check is a type of online facility which is an integral part of the E Shram Card program launched by the Central Government.
- Through this online facility, the beneficiary workers of the unorganized sector can check the status of the amount of financial assistance received under the E Shram Card initiative.
- The eligible applicants can check the financial assistance of Rs 1000 they will receive after registering for the e-shram card by using this online facility sitting at home.
- Applicants can check their payment through their mobile and laptop by logging on to the official website of Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India.
- This Shram Card is unique like the Aadhar card, which consists of a 12 digit number.
- The 12 digit number given in this card makes the workers of the unorganized sector unique, through which the government provides them more benefits.
E Shram Card Rupees Check Eligibility Criteria
To get benefits from any government program, candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria related to that program. Similarly, in order to avail the benefits available under the E Shram Card Balance Check 2023 facility launched by the Government of India, it will be mandatory for the candidates to fulfill the following eligibility criteria related to this initiative:-
- To use the E Shram Card Balance Check facility, candidates must be a permanent citizen of India.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to be registered as labor employed in the Shramik Scheme.
Procedure for E Shram Card Balance Check
Such beneficiary willing workers who want to check their payment status using the E Shram Card Balance Check 2023 facility launched by the Union Ministry of Labor and Employment, they have to follow the following guidelines:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India. Now the homepage of the official website will be displayed on your screen.
- After the E Aadhar Card Beneficiary Status Check link is available on the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of this link.
- After that a new page will open in front of you. On this new page, you have to enter the details of your Labor Card Number, UAN Number or Aadhar Card Number.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Submit”, after which you will be able to see the status of E Shram Card Rupees Check.
View E Shram Card Balance Check 2023 by Message
- First you need to check your messaging inbox to find out if you have received any new information on installment.
- You will receive this message only on your mobile phone number which will be linked to the bank account in question.
- Now you need to take your passbook to the different financial institutions where you have accounts to re-verify your account information.
- After this you can get your passbook printed to verify the credit of Rs 1000.
- You can also create your own net banking account to verify the credit amount available with you.
Procedure to Register for e-Shram Card
- First of all you have to go to the official website of e Shram Card. Now the homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Registration on E-Shram“. Now a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- After this you will have been given the self-registration form on this new page. You have to enter the details of all the required information asked in this application form.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Submit”, after which you will get your login ID and password.
- After this, you will have to enter your login ID and password details to login to the official website again. Now you have to click on the option of “Login”.
- Now an application form will open on your screen. You have to enter the details of all the required information asked in this application form.
- After that you have to upload all the required documents.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Submit”, after which you will be able to register yourself for e Shram Card.
Download E Shram Card 2023
- First of all you have to go to the official website of e Shram Card, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “REGISTER on eShram Already Registered? UPDATE“. After that a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your registered mobile number, now you have to enter the captcha code and click on the option to send OTP.
- After this an SMS will be sent to your mobile number in which there will be a 6 digit OTP, now you have to enter the OTP and click on the submit option.
- Now a new page will be displayed in front of you. On this page you have to enter your aadhar number with which you have registered for e-shramik card after that you will have to submit aadhaar otp again i.e. an otp will be sent to the mobile number entered in your aadhar card here you have to enter that otp have to enter
- As soon as you enter the Aadhaar OTP, a new page will open in front of you, here you will see two options, out of which you have to click on the option of Download UAN Card. Now the UAN card will open in front of you.
- Then you have to click on the option of download card, after which the PDF will be downloaded. When you open this PDF, your Shramik card will be open in front of you.
- Now if you want, you can also print it, thus you can easily download your e-shram card PDF.
Download e-Shram Card by Fingerprint
- First of all you have to visit your nearest CSC (Common Service Center). Now you have to tell the details of your mobile number and Aadhaar number to the CSC operator.
- After this you have to put your fingerprint on the device as per the instructions of the CSC operator.
- Now once the e shram card pdf file is downloaded you have to ask the operator to send it to your phone.
- After this the CSC operator will send your e-shram card to your WhatsApp or email after charging you a nominal fee.