E-Shram Card Self Registration | register.eshram.gov.in Apply Online | E Shram Card 2023 Online Apply | E Shram Card Status Check Payment Status
The central government undertakes various programs for the social and economic development of the workers and laborers of the country. In this direction, the Government of India has started the E-Shram Card facility, under which pension, more job opportunities and insurance cover of 2 lakh will be provided to the workers in the form of financial assistance. Under this facility, the workers willing to get the labor card will have to register themselves at register.eshram.gov.in, after which they will be provided financial assistance ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 3000 per month in the form of pension after the age of 60 years. Today, through this article we will share with you all the necessary information related to E Shram Card Online Apply. [Also read- Agniveer Bharti 2023: ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन, 46000 इंडियन आर्मी Agniveer Recruitment]
E Shram Card Online Apply 2023
E-Shram Card is an initiative launched by the Union Ministry of Labor and Employment for the welfare of laborers and workers in the unorganized sectors. Under this initiative, pension and insurance facilities are provided by the central government to the workers of all the unorganized sectors of the country. Through these facilities, economic and social security is provided to the laborers and workers of the unorganized sectors. To get the various benefits available under this initiative, workers will be required to get their e Shram Card Self Registration done through the official portal register.eshram.gov.in. The labor card received under this initiative started by the central government is valid in almost all the states of the country. [Also read- Agneepath Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Agniveer Army Recruitment Eligibility, Full Details]
Overview of the E Shram Card Portal
|Article About||E-Shram Card|
|Launched By||By Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Workers and Laborers of Unorganized Sector|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode|
|Objective||To Provide Pension and Insurance Facilities to the Workers of the Unorganized Sectors|
|Benefits||More Job Opportunities, Insurance Cover and Pension|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Objective of E-Shram Card 2023
E Shram Card 2023 launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi is a type of online card facility, under which a unique labor card is provided to the laborers associated with the unorganized sector of the country. The main objective of this unique E-Shram Card is to create a national database of workers and laborers working in the unorganized sector, through which they can be provided maximum employment opportunities and benefits of social security schemes according to their employability. Under this initiative, the registered workers are provided insurance of Rs 2 lakh during the tenure and pension facility after attaining the age of 60 years. Along with this, under this initiative of the Central Government, the laborers associated with the unorganized sector, whose age ranges from 16 years to 59 years, can get benefits by registering themselves on the official portal. [Also read- ehrms upsdc.gov.in Registration, Login, eHRMS Manav Sampada UP]
Ways to Apply for E Shram Card Online
Workers of such an unorganized sector of the country who want to apply for making their E-Shram Card, they can apply through E Shram Card Self Registration and CSC Center. To apply through e Shram Card Self Registration, workers will have to go to the official website of this initiative “register.eshram.gov.in“. Along with this, such workers who are unable to register themselves for this card, can apply through their nearest CSC center. Interested workers will have to provide all the necessary information and documents to the CSC center operator to apply through the CSC center, after which the center operator will apply for you after taking a certain application fee. [Also read- (आवेदन) फ्री सिलाई मशीन योजना 2023: रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, PM Free Silai Machine]
Benefits and Features of E Shram Card
- E-Shram Card is a type of online initiative which has been started by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India to benefit the workers of the unorganized sector.
- Under this initiative, more employment opportunities, insurance cover and pension along with other benefits are also provided to the registered unorganized sector workers.
- The workers registered on the official portal of this initiative register.eshram.gov.in will be provided maximum employment opportunities and benefits of social security schemes according to their employability.
- If the beneficiary worker has an accident during the age of 60 years, then he will get accident life insurance up to 2 lakhs.
- Along with this, in case of any kind of accident with the beneficiary worker, his family will get insurance of Rs 50,000.
- Apart from this, financial assistance of Rs 3000 (minimum) per month will be provided to the registered workers on attaining the age of 60 years.
- Registered workers will have to make a monthly contribution through their e-shram card, after which the central government will also contribute the same amount.
- Under this initiative, if the beneficiary worker dies due to an accident, then his wife will be considered eligible to get all the benefits in this situation.
- Simultaneously, with the help of a labor card received through E Shram Card Online Apply, workers can get the benefits of all other government schemes.
- Through this card, the beneficiary workers can get the benefits of financial help for costly treatment, for construction of house, for skill up-gradation, for education of children etc.
E Shram Card Online Apply Eligibility Criteria
To get benefits from any government program, candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria related to that program. Similarly, in order to avail the benefits available under the E Shram Card 2023 initiative launched by the Government of India, it will be mandatory for the candidates to fulfill the following eligibility criteria related to this initiative:-
- To apply under E Shram Card Online Apply, candidates must be a permanent citizen of India.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to be employed as labor or workers in the unorganized sector of the country.
- To apply under this initiative, the age of the candidate labor will be required to be between 16 years to 59 years.
- Along with this, the candidate workers will have to make a minimum monthly contribution of Rs 50 to Rs 100 and the same amount will be deposited by the central government.
- Applicant workers should have a valid mobile number which will be mandatory to be linked with their Aadhar card.
- Apart from this, the applicant workers should also have a bank account of their own.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
Procedure to Register for E Shram Card Online
Such willing workers of the country who want to register themselves for E-Shram Card, they will have to follow the following guidelines:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India. Now the homepage of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the website, you have to click on the option of “Register on eShram” given on the right side. After this a page of self-registration will open in front of you.
- You will have to enter the details ofREGISTER on eShram all the necessary information asked in this page, such as:- mobile number linked with Aadhaar, captcha code etc.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Send OTP”. After that you will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- After this, you will have to enter the received OTP in the given OTP box and click on the option of “Submit”. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to enter the details of all the required information asked in this new page. After that you have to upload all the required documents.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Submit”, after which you will be able to register for E Shram Card 2023.
What are the benefits of E Shram Card 2023?
The unorganized sector workers will be provided financial assistance of Rs 3000 per month as pension after attaining the age of 60 years. Along with this, accident insurance of Rs 2 lakh will also be provided to the beneficiary workers.
What are the ways for E Shram Card Online Apply?
Interested workers of the unorganized sector can self-register for E-Shram Card through register.eshram.gov.in or they can register through their nearest CSC Seva Kendra.
What documents are required for e Shram Card Self Registration?
To apply for E Shram Card 2023, candidate workers are required to submit their Aadhar card, mobile number registered with Aadhar card and bank account details.
When will the candidate workers get the first e-shram installment?
Let us tell you that at present, the date of allotting the amount of the first e-shram installment has not been announced by the central government. As soon as the official information will be provided by the Government of India, we will definitely inform you through our article.
What is the age limit of workers to register for an E-Shram Card?
To register for E Shram Card 2023, the age of the workers should be between 16 years to 59 years (both ages inclusive).
How Can Candidates Check the Status of their E-Shram Card Application?
Workers should visit the official website of E Shram Card 2023 “register.eshram.gov.in” to check their application status by following the simple steps mentioned above in this article.
What is e-labor registration?
E-labor registration is an initiative launched by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India, through which a labor card is provided to the workers of the unorganized sector of the country. Through this E-Shram Card, registered workers can get the benefits of various government schemes. For the convenience of the workers, the E-Shram Portal was launched by the Central Government on August 26, 2022, through which the interested workers can register themselves and get the benefits of E Shram Card 2023.