PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2023 Latest Updates, Objective & Benefits | PM Kisan Samman Sammelan Beneficiary Details – Various programs and initiatives are launched by the Central Government from time to time for the development and upliftment of the farmers of the country. In this direction, a two-day PM Kisan Samman Sammelan is being organized at the Indian Agricultural Research Institute in New Delhi on Monday, 17 October. In the inaugural function of the two-day program of PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2023, Honorable Prime Minister Modi will also release the 12th installment of PM Kisan Nidhi by giving Diwali gifts to about 12 crore farmers of the country. Today we will provide you all the necessary information related to PM Kisan Samman Sammelan through this article. [Also read- Nai Roshni Scheme 2023: Online Registration, Training Schedule & Guidelines]
PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2023
The two-day PM Kisan Samman Sammelan organized at the Indian Agricultural Research Institute in New Delhi is focused on agriculture, which is expected to connect more than one crore farmers of the country through virtual medium. Apart from farmers, researchers, people associated with agriculture startups and professors will also participate in this event. PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2023 will be inaugurated by the Honorable Prime Minister on Monday 17 October around 11:30 am. During this conference, the 12th installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi will be allocated by the Prime Minister among about 12 crore farmers of the country, for which the government will release an amount of 16 thousand crores to PM-Kisan Fund as a budget. [Also read- NVSP Voter ID Status: Search Voter ID Card, E Epic Card Download at nvsp.in]
- It is estimated that more than 13,500 farmers from across India and more than 1,500 new businesses in the agriculture sector will participate in this conference.
- The event also consulted on converting fertilizer retail stores into PM Kisan Samridhi Kendras, which would also enable the Samridhi Kendras to meet a wide range of needs of the farmers.
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samridhi Kendra “PMKSK” will provide agro-based, testing ground for soil, saplings and fertilizers besides meeting the various needs of the farmers.
- PMKSK will also be responsible for other important tasks like creating awareness among farmers, providing information about various government schemes and ensuring that the retailers at block and district level outlets get regular capacity building .
- Along with this, under the supervision of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, about 600 Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samridhi Kendras will be opened across the country by the PM.
- In addition, the PM will also launch Bharat Urea Bags during the conference to assist businesses in marketing fertilizers under the single brand name “Bharat”.
- At present, a total of 600 retail fertilizer stores will be opened during PM Kisan Samman Sammelan and in the next few years more than 3,33,000 retail fertilizer stores will be converted into Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samridhi Kendras.
- A digital publication on fertilizers titled “Indian Age” is also planned to be released during the event, through which knowledge related to local and worldwide fertilizer conditions, recent issues, price trend analysis, availability and consumption, Information about farm successes etc. will be provided.
Overview of PM Kisan Samman Sammelan
|Post Name||PM Kisan Samman Sammelan|
|Launched By||By Central Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, Researchers, People associated with Agricultural Startups and Professors|
|Objective||Strive to bring together a large number of farmers along with agri-business startups from the country|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
Objective of PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2023
The main objective of PM Kisan Samman Sammelan is to benefit farmers and people related to the agriculture sector through various schemes and programs. Through PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2023, efforts will be made to connect a large number of farmers of the country with agri-business startups. Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi has tweeted and said that “Our government is committed to making the life of the food donors easier. In this episode, along with inaugurating the Kisan Samman Sammelan in Delhi tomorrow at 11:30 am, PM-Kisan’s I will also release the 12th installment. On this occasion, I will also have the privilege of launching many more schemes.” [Also read- Pradhan Mantri Samagra Swasthya Yojana 2023: Online Registration, Samagra Swasthya Yojana]
- Let us tell you that under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, a total of 11 installments have been provided to the eligible farmers and the 12th installment was being eagerly awaited.
- During this conference, while giving a big gift to the farmers on the occasion of Diwali, the amount of 12th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been given to about 12 crore farmers who have got e-KYC done.
- This amount will be released directly to the beneficiary farmers under the Direct Benefit Scheme in their bank accounts.
- On the occasion of the launch of this two-day event, the Prime Minister will also participate in the Agriculture Start-up Conclave and Exhibition.
- Along with this, the 600 PM Kisan Samridhi Kendras of the Union Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers will also be inaugurated by the Prime Minister in this conference.
Agri Startup Conclave & Exhibition
Agri Startup Conclave and Exhibition will also be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi during the two-day PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2023 organized at Indian Agricultural Research Institute in New Delhi. More than 300 startup participants based on farming techniques will participate in this exhibition related to the agriculture sector. This exhibition platform will provide startups an opportunity to engage directly with farmers, NGOs, agriculture professionals and corporations along with other stakeholders. Along with this, innovations related to precision farming, post-harvest and value added solutions, allied agriculture, waste to wealth, mechanization for small farmers, supply chain management and agro-logistics will also be showcased in this agro-based exhibition. [Also read- PMAY Status 2023: Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Subsidy Status]
In the Conference the 12th Installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Will Also be Released
The Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India has informed that the amount of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 12th installment will be transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary farmers during PM Kisan Samman Sammelan on 17 October 2022 by Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The PM Kisan Yojana has been started by the central government, whose main objective is to financially benefit the small marginal farmers of the country. Under this initiative of the Government of India, 12th installment will be provided as financial assistance to about twelve crore eligible farmers of the country, for which the government has allocated a budget of Rs 16,000 crore.
Let us tell you that till now 11 installments have been provided to the beneficiary farmers under this scheme and the amount of 12th installment will be provided only to those registered farmers who have got their e-KYC done before 31st August 2022.