Goa Griha Laxmi Card Online Registration, Check Eligibility | Griha Laxmi Card Application Form PDF, Status Info – Various types of schemes are run from time to time by the central and state governments to develop and uplift the lives of the citizens of the country by making them self-reliant and empowered. In this direction, taking another important step, Trinamool Congress has launched a new and ambitious scheme called Griha Laxmi Card Scheme for the welfare of the citizens of Goa. Through the Goa Griha Laxmi Card 2023, financial assistance will be provided to the women of the families residing in the Union Territory of Goa. Today we will share with you all the necessary information related to the Griha Laxmi Scheme. [Also Read- Goa Employment Exchange Registration & Login at goaonline.gov.in Portal]
Goa Griha Laxmi Card 2023
Trinamool Congress has started an excellent program called Griha Laxmi Card, under which every family living in Goa will be benefited without any special conditions. Through the Goa Griha Laxmi Card 2023, an assured amount of Rs 5000 will be provided to every family living in Goa as monthly income. This assured monthly income will be directly transferred to the bank account of the female member of the beneficiary family. Families wishing to receive financial assistance under this program will be required to register themselves on the official website. Under the Griha Laxmi Scheme, each registered beneficiary will be provided a Graha Laxmi Card, through which they will be able to get the benefits of this initiative. [Read More]
Under this initiative, about 3.5 lakh families of Goa will be provided assured monthly income in the form of financial assistance, so that each family will be able to meet their daily needs without any financial constraint. With this, the beneficiary families will be able to become financially self-reliant and empowered and their standard of living will also improve. [Also Read- SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme: Registration at coaching.dosje.gov.in]
Overview of Griha Laxmi Card Scheme
|Scheme Name||Griha Laxmi Card|
|Launched By||By Trinamool Congress|
|Beneficiaries||All Women Citizens of Goa|
|Application Procedure||Online/Offline Mode|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance of Rs 5000|
|Category||Goa Government Schemes|
Objective of Griha Laxmi Card
The primary objective of Goa Griha Laxmi Card is to provide financial assistance to every family of the state to make them financially empowered. Under this initiative started by Trinamool Congress, every family of the state will be provided an assured monthly income of Rs.5000 without any condition. This financial assistance will be transferred to the bank accounts of the women of the beneficiary families, so that they can become financially self-reliant and can meet the daily needs of themselves and their families very easily. 1500 to 2000 crore rupees will be spent for the smooth operation of the Griha Laxmi Card Scheme, which will be 6-8% of the state budget.
Benefits and Features of Goa Griha Laxmi Card
- Griha Laxmi Card Scheme has been started by Trinamool Congress, under which about 3.5 lakh families of Goa will be benefitted.
- Through this initiative, every family of the Union Territory of Goa will be provided an assured monthly income without any special conditions to make them financially strong and self-sufficient.
- Under this program, an amount of Rs 5000 will be provided to the beneficiaries as assured monthly income, which will be Rs 60000 annually.
- This financial assistance, provided as monthly income, will be transferred to the bank account of the female member of the beneficiary family.
- The government will spend a total amount of 1500 to 2000 crores for the smooth operation of Goa Griha Laxmi Card 2023, which will be 6-8% of the total budget of the state.
- It will be necessary for the interested family of the state to get themselves registered on the Grah Laxmi portal to avail the benefits under this initiative.
- Under this initiative, a Grah Laxmi Card will be provided to each registered beneficiary, with the help of which they will be able to get the benefits of this program.
- With the implementation of this initiative, the citizens of the state will become financially empowered, which will also improve their standard of living.
Griha Laxmi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Such interested candidates who want to apply to get financial assistance under Goa Griha Laxmi Card 2023 launched by Trinamool Congress, they have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-
- To apply under Griha Laxmi Card Scheme, it will be mandatory for the candidate to be a permanent resident of Goa.
- Along with this, the benefits of this program will be provided to the women members of each applicant family.
Required Documents for Grah Laxmi Card
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Procedure to Apply Online under Griha Laxmi Card Scheme
Eligible interested families of Goa State who want to apply in online format to get the benefits of Goa Griha Laxmi Card 2023, they will be required to follow the following guidelines:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Griha Laxmi Card Scheme. Now the home page of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to enter your mobile number details. After that you have to click on the “Start Registration” option.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your mobile number. After this you have to enter the OTP received in the given OTP box.
- After this a new page will open on your screen. On this new page, you have to enter the details of all the required information asked.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Get Griha Lakshmi”, after which you will get an e-Grah Laxmi Card.
To Apply Offline for Goa Griha Laxmi Card 2023
- First of all you have to get the registration form for the Griha Laxmi Card from a Goa TMC volunteer. Now you have to enter the details of all the required information asked in the registration form.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents asked for with the registration form. Now you have to submit this registration form and attached documents to the concerned department.
- Now you will get a Grah Laxmi Card on the spot. You will then need to authenticate your card by sending an SMS to 976 2097 620 <unique identification number> <beneficiary name>.
- After this, after successful registration, you will receive a 4 digit PIN through SMS on your registered mobile number. Now you have to note down this 4 digit PIN number on the back of your card for future reference.