AP YSR Mid Day Meal Scheme Application Form | AP Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme Apply | Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme Online Registration
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has announced the AP Jaganna Goramudda Scheme 2021. This is a new YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme 2021 launched by Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy. The people of the state are able to check the new mid-day meal menu for the students which will be applicable for the whole week in the school. this Scheme will ensure that all the students get proper nutritious food during school hours. So Friends, today in this article we will share you complete information about this Scheme, Online Application, Important Documents, Eligibility Criteria etc. [Also Read- AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Status: YSR SC/ST/OBC Subsidy Loan Status 2021]
YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme
AP YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme is a mid-day meal scheme which was started in the year 2003 in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Initially, this Scheme was applicable only for the primary level students from class I to class V. However, its benefit was extended to upper primary students (Classes VI-VIII) and high school students (Classes IX-X) in October 2008. Later in the year 2010, students of special schools were also included in NCLP. this Scheme is applicable for the mentioned category of students studying in Government / Government Aided / Madarsas / Maktabs (under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) / Local Bodies STC. [Also Read- IGRS AP – Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) at registration.ap.gov.in]
Highlights of AP YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Gurumudda Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Students of AP Government Schools|
|Objective||To Provide Mid-day Meals|
|Benefits||Mid-day Mill Facilities|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Objectives of AP YSR Mid Day Meal Scheme
The broad objective of the YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme are:
- To provide free meals in schools to eligible students.
- The scheme aims to enhance more admissions in the schools.
- It will augment the student’s attendance in classrooms.
- To avoid malnutrition and ensure adequate nutritional intake.
- More participation in school activities and events.
AP YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme Implementation
Guidelines have been given to the officials concerned by the Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy for the implementation of the new revised mid-day mill scheme. The implementation of this Scheme will be as follows: –
- All District Education Officers (DEOs) have been directed to take all necessary steps to implement the new revised YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme 2021.
- Under this Scheme, it will be mandatory to give boiled eggs four times a week to the students studying in government schools, education bodies, madrasas.
- Along with this, the DEOs have been instructed to ensure that the MDM bills of the previous month are deposited in the Treasury office by 5th of every month and paid by 10th of every month.
- Giving instructions for the implementation of this Scheme, the Chief Minister has announced an increase in the honorarium of the mid-day meal workers.
AP YSR Mid Day Meal Scheme 2021 Meal Menu
Here we are providing you the revised Mid-day Mill Scheme program through the table. You can copy menus daily.
|Monday||Rice, Egg curry, Chickpea (a recipe of peanut dal ginger)|
|Tuesday||Puliohara, Tomato lentils, Boiled Egg|
|Wednesday||Vegetable Rice, Potato Kurma, Boiled Egg, Chiku|
|Thursday||Polenta, Tomato Sauce, Boiled Egg|
|Friday||Rice, Asparagus, boiled egg, Chick|
|Saturday||Rice, Sambar, and Sweet Pongal|
Specification of YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme 2021
Under the AP YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme, the menu has been prepared keeping in mind the nutritional needs of the school students, with dietary changes throughout the week. On Monday where students will find rice, chickpea preparation and egg curry, boiled eggs, tomato dal and puliohara in Tuesday’s menu. Wednesday’s menu will include aloo kurma, vegetable rice, chickpea preparations and boiled eggs. Boiled eggs, khichdi and tomato chutney will be included on Thursday to maintain the joy of food for school students. Rice, chickpea preparation, asparagus and boiled eggs will be served to the students on Friday. Finally, on Saturday, the students will get sweet Pongal, rice and sambar. [Also Read- YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits]