AP YSR Mid Day Meal Scheme Application Form, Eligibility Details | Gorumudda Scheme Online Registration – The government of each state keeps making many efforts keeping in mind the development of its citizens. On this way the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has announced AP Jaganna Goramudda Scheme, through which proper and nutritious food will be available to the school students. This is a new YSR Jagannath Gorumudda Scheme 2022 launched by Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy, through which the people of the state can see the new mid-day meal menu for the students which will be applicable throughout the week in the school. [Also Read- AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Status: YSR SC/ST/OBC Subsidy Loan Status 2023]
YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme
AP YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme is a mid-day meal scheme which was started in the year 2003 in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Initially, this Scheme was applicable only for the primary level students from class I to class V. However, its benefit was extended to upper primary students (Classes VI-VIII) and high school students (Classes IX-X) in October 2008. Later in the year 2010, students of special schools were also included in NCLP. this Scheme is applicable for the mentioned category of students studying in Government / Government Aided / Madarsas / Maktabs (under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) / Local Bodies STC. Along with this, citizens can check the new mid-day meal menu for students under AP Jaganna Goramudda Scheme and the same menu will be implemented for the whole week in the school. [Also Read- IGRS AP – Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) at registration.ap.gov.in]
Overview of AP YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Gurumudda Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Students of AP Government Schools|
|Objective||To Provide Mid-day Meals|
|Benefits||Mid-day Mill Facilities|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Benefits and Features of AP YSR Mid Day Meal Scheme
- The main objective of AP YSR Mid Day Meal Scheme is to provide free food in schools to the eligible students.
- This YSR Jagannath Gorumudda Scheme 2023 has been launched by Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy.
- With the successful release of this scheme, more admission will be seen in schools and children will also come to school with their mind.
- The attendance of students in the classes will increase because every parent’s first wish is to eat good food for their children.
- To avoid malnutrition and ensure adequate nutritional intake, the state government has tried its best to implement this scheme successfully.
- If the number of children in the school increases, then more participation in the activities and programs of the school will also be seen.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh will also provide an annual financial assistance of Rs 15,000 to about 43 lakh mothers keeping in mind the benefit of 82 lakh poor students studying in government schools of the state.
- AP YSR Mid Day Meal Scheme will prove to be effective in removing nutritional deficiency to poor students of rural and urban areas.
- Day wise meal arrangements will be made to maintain the taste in the food of all eligible school students.
AP YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme Implementation
Guidelines have been given to the officials concerned by the Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy for the implementation of the new revised mid-day mill scheme. The implementation of this Scheme will be as follows: –
- All District Education Officers (DEOs) have been directed to take all necessary steps to implement the new revised YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme 2023.
- Under this Scheme, it will be mandatory to give boiled eggs four times a week to the students studying in government schools, education bodies, madrasas.
- Along with this, the DEOs have been instructed to ensure that the MDM bills of the previous month are deposited in the Treasury office by 5th of every month and paid by 10th of every month.
- Giving instructions for the implementation of this Scheme, the Chief Minister has announced an increase in the honorarium of the mid-day meal workers.
Specification of YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme 2023
Under the AP YSR Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme, the menu has been prepared keeping in mind the nutritional needs of the school students, with dietary changes throughout the week. On Monday where students will find rice, chickpea preparation and egg curry, boiled eggs, tomato dal and puliohara in Tuesday’s menu. Wednesday’s menu will include aloo kurma, vegetable rice, chickpea preparations and boiled eggs. Boiled eggs, khichdi and tomato chutney will be included on Thursday to maintain the joy of food for school students. Rice, chickpea preparation, asparagus and boiled eggs will be served to the students on Friday. Finally, on Saturday, the students will get sweet Pongal, rice and sambar. [Also Read- YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits]
We hope that you must have found the information related to AP Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme 2023 beneficial, if still you are facing any kind of problem then you have to contact on the helpline number given below :-
Sri BUDITHI RAJSEKHAR, IAS
- Post : PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT Department of School Education.
- Address: 4th Block,1st Floor, Room No:267 AP Secretariat Office, Velagapudi
- Ph no : 0863-2444270
- Email id : [email protected]
Sri B.M.DIWAN MYDEEN, IFS
- Post : DIRECTOR Mid Day Meals & School Sanitation School Education Department
- Address : Anjaneya Towers, Ibrahimpatnam Andhra Pradesh
- Mobile No : 9701352233
- Email id : [email protected].