YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Online Registration | AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Apply Online | YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Eligibility
A new scheme has been started by the Andhra Pradesh government to provide assistance to the shepherd communities of the state, named the AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme. Under this Scheme by the state government, the shepherds of Golu and Kuruma communities will be given financial assistance to buy sheep and goats along with some ancillary benefits. The state government has told that through the Andhra Pradesh Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022 the people of the state will get help, through which all of them will be able to improve their lives. So friends today in this article, we have provided you all the important information related to this Scheme like what is the purpose of this Scheme, benefits, eligibility, etc. Apart from this, information about the online application process to apply for YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022 is also given. [Also Read- Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 Application Form PDF, Registration, Eligibility]
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme is managed by National Cooperative Development Corporation. This scheme will be implemented very soon within the state of Andhra Pradesh. The process of filling the application form for this scheme will start soon. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance with 30% subsidy on the loan amount of Rs. 1.50 lakh for the purchase of 20 sheep and one goat. The financial assistance amount has not yet been announced by the state government. The only people belong to the Gola and Kuruma communities of Andhra Pradesh. So friends, if you want to get more information related to this Scheme then you have to visit the official website of the AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme. [Also Read- AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021: Check Payment Status, Beneficiary List]
Overview of AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Registration Process||Not Set Yet|
|Objective||Financial assistance to shepherds|
|Relief fund||50,000 rupees|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Purpose of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021 has been started with the objective of financial security of the shepherds in the state. Under this scheme the state government will provide financial assistance to the shepherds for the purchase of sheep and goats. This assistance amount will be provided on subsidy in the form of loan. Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has started many schemes even before this. Amma Vodi Scheme, Jaganna Vidya Kanuka Scheme and Animal Health Card Scheme have been started in collaboration with many departments. The main objective of starting all these schemes is to support the cooperation of all sections of the society through various schemes. [Also Read- YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021: Online Beneficiary Payment Status 1st, 2nd Farmer List]
Implementation of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022
We all know that the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme has been started by the state government to provide help and benefits to the citizens of the state. The implementation of this scheme by the state government will be done very soon by the concerned officials of the Andhra Pradesh government. This scheme has been started by the National Cooperative Development Corporation to benefit all the shepherds. Financial assistance will be given to all the shepherds of the state for the purchase of 20 cheap and one goat. This scheme has been implemented to benefit 50,000 beneficiaries. Financial assistance will be given to about 12500 beneficiaries every year. 200 crores has been allocated for the project, so friends if you want to take benefit under this scheme then you have to visit its official website. [Also Read- Aarogyasri Card Apply Online, Status Check, Download Aarogyasri Card]
Features of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
Following are the details of the salient features of the AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the economic empowerment of the shepherds.
- The YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022started for the development of shepherds under the leadership of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy will certainly contribute significantly to their economic empowerment.
- The shepherd will be able to use the assistance amount to purchase 20 sheep and goats.
- AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme is a credit subsidy scheme. Under this scheme, a subsidy of 30 percent will be given on all the loans to the beneficiary, which will reduce the debt burden on their shoulders.
- With the successful implementation of this scheme by the state government, a target has been set to benefit more than 50 thousand shepherds in the next four years.
- Assistance to the beneficiary in this scheme has not been announced yet. The Chief Minister said that the beneficiaries would receive some financial assistance from the Andhra Pradesh Authority.
- All financial transfers are said to be done through direct benefit transfer mode, which will reduce the chances of corruption.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, the National Cooperative Development Corporation has said that an allocation of Rs 200 crore has been made.
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Certain eligibility criteria have been prescribed for the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022 launched in collaboration with the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC). Here we are providing the information about the major eligibility criteria.
- Only the permanent resident shepherds of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- This scheme has been started only for the purpose of economic empowerment of the shepherd community, in which only the shepherds of Gola and Kuruma communities can be benefited.
- Under this scheme, only the shepherd brothers living below the poverty line will have the right to get financial assistance.
- If the applicant shepherd does not have a bank account, then he is not eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration card copy
- Loan documents taken from bank
- Copy of residential certificate
- Bank account information
Apply Online for the AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022
Since the CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has recently announced this YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022 in the month of March 2021, the officials have not yet issued the guidelines for the same. Therefore, an application process for this Scheme has not been established yet. The government may develop an online portal specifically for the scheme in the coming days. [Also Read- AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Status: YSR SC/ST/OBC Subsidy Loan Status 2021]
How will the government provide benefits to applicants in this scheme?
The government will provide 30% subsidy in loan amount or a benefit of Rs 1.5 lakh (whichever is lower).
How to apply for this scheme?
So far only the scheme has been announced only, the government has not yet announced the other process or application process of the scheme. We will give you here as soon as there are any announcements related to it.
How many beneficiaries will get the benefit of the scheme?
About 50 thousand people registered under the community can avail the benefit of this scheme.