AP YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2023 Registration, Check Eligibility, Incentives & Installment Details – Students from below poverty line category who are good in studies but due to weak economic conditions find it very difficult for them to apply for high fee courses. Keeping this in mind, the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme has been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Today, through this article, we will provide you information about all the important facts of this scheme as well as the process of applying under it. Apart from this, the method of checking the beneficiary list under YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2023 will also be shared with you. [Also read- YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023 Beneficiary List, Online Payment Status]
YSR Vasathi Deevena Scheme
Under the AP YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, all the eligible applicants will be provided scholarships by the government. Under this scheme, scholarships will be provided to such children from below poverty line category who are good in education, but due to their financial condition they are not able to apply for higher fee courses. Scholarship is provided under the YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2023 because the government wants to help the students to study all their desired courses without any part time job thereby encouraging the students to continue their education and become successful persons in future. will receive. The government of Andhra Pradesh will soon start the process of implementing the scholarship. [Also read- Amma Vodi List 2023 Check Final Eligibility List, Payment Status]
Overview of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Andhra Pradesh State Students|
|Objective||Provide Financial aid for studies|
|Benefits||Scholarships will be provided to the children belonging to the below poverty line category to pursue higher education.|
|Category||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
Objectives of Vasathi Deewana Yojana
After starting the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme, the government will reduce the figures of those children who leave their education midway due to their financial condition being weak. Here we have provided the details of the number of beneficiaries in various courses:-
- Firstly, the largest number of ITI student beneficiaries are from East Godavari. Number -(6828)
- Second, Nellore has the least number of ITI student beneficiaries. Number -(2057)
- Third, the maximum number of polytechnic students are from beneficiary Krishna. Their number – (14903)
- Fourth, the lowest polytechnic student beneficiaries are from Nellore. Number of Students – (3334)
- Fifth, most degree and PG students are from Chittoor. Its number – (122219) students of Vizianagaram is at the bottom. Their number – (52944).
Under the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, a student should choose one of the special courses to get benefits. The syllabus prescribed by the government is as follows:-
- Other Degree/ PG Courses etc.
Incentives under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
A huge list of benefits will be provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme. The list of benefits determined by the government under the AP YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme is as follows:-
- To provide tuition fees and hostel fees for students pursuing degree and engineering courses.
- 20000 rupees will be provided every year to the students under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
- Mess fee waiver will be provided by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to the students studying from Welfare Hostel.
- The monetary incentives under this scheme are as follows:-
- 10,000 for ITI students
- Rs 15,000 for polytechnic students
- 20,000 for Bachelor’s degree and other courses.
Eligibility Criteria of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2023
Following is the eligibility of YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
- Government employees are not eligible to apply under this scheme started by the state government.
- If any of the student’s family is receiving pension then the student will not be eligible under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2023.
- Under this scheme, exemption will be provided by the government under the Sanctuary Workers Scheme.
- Students following these courses will be eligible under this scheme:-
- Under this scheme started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, only the students enrolled in these institutions can be eligible:-
- Government or government aided
- Private colleges affiliated to State Universities/Boards.
- Apart from this, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Only less than 10 acres of wetland / less than 25 acres of agricultural land / or wetlands and less than 25 acres of agricultural land should be with the applicant.
- Applicant students and his families should not have any type of four wheeler vehicle. For example – car, taxi, auto, etc.
- Income Certificate
- BPL for EWS Certificate
- Parent’s Occupational Certificate
- Non-tax Payer Declaration
- Bank Account Details
- Residential Proof
- Aadhar Card
- College Admission Certificate
- Admission fee Receipt
Registration Procedure under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Yojana
Applicants have to follow the following procedure to apply under this Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Yojana. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of AP YSR Vasathi Deevena Yojana Official Notification. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter all the details asked. After that all the important documents have to be uploaded.
- Now you have to click on the submit option. In this way your registration process under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2023 will be completed.
- After that you can take a print out of your application and keep it for future reference.