AP Nethanna Nestham Payment Status | YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Online Apply | Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List | AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Eligible List
We all citizens know that many other schemes are started by the Central Government and the State Government to provide assistance and benefits to the citizens in our country, similarly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy gave financial assistance to the handloom weavers. To provide assistance, a new scheme has been started which is named ‘AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme‘. Under this scheme, the state government has told that citizens can improve their handloom works. So friends, if you want to get all the information related to this Scheme, then you have to read this article completely because today we have provided all the information related to this Scheme in this article like :- AP YSR What is Nethanna Nestham Scheme, what is its purpose and benefits. [Also Read- Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme 2021 | AP YSR Mid Day Meal Scheme]
AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
Andhra Pradesh State Government is going to launch the second phase of AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme for handloom weavers on 20th June 2020. According to this scheme, for the second period, the handloom will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 24000 every year by the state government. Under this scheme the first term of YSR Nethanna Nestam Scheme 2021 was started from 21st December 2019. Around 69,308 handloom weavers are to be benefited by the Andhra Pradesh state government. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy will provide funds to handloom weavers on June 20, so friends, if you want to get benefits under YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2021, then you have to apply by visiting its official website. [Also Read- AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Status: YSR SC/ST/OBC Subsidy Loan Status 2021]
Overview of Nethanna Nestham Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Beneficiaries||People working in the handloom industry|
|Benefits||Incentives and incentives related to handloom industry|
|Category||AP Govt. Schemes|
Latest Update of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
Keeping in view the issues raised by the handloom weavers due to the gambling lockdown due to Corona virus, the Andhra Pradesh Government has decided to extend the annual budgetary support arrival by half a year. The state government of Andhra Pradesh has also opted to go on compensation for handloom weavers. According to the Andhra Pradesh state government, the multi-annual protection during the period when fishing is not permitted ranges from Rs 4,000 to Rs 10,000. The assistance thus obtained will be crucial for the traditional weavers who are using boats. Earlier there was only one option to help handloom weavers to use engine and automatic pontoon. [Also Read- IGRS AP – Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) at registration.ap.gov.in]
|Starting Date of Beneficiary Identification||20th November 2019|
|Last date for Beneficiary Identification||30th November 2019|
|Beneficiary List Publish Date||1st December 2019|
|Scrutiny of Applications||2nd December to 7th December 2019|
|Objection Rage on List||10th December to 14th December 2019|
|Selection of Candidates||15th December to 18th December 2019|
|Beneficiary List Release Date||20th December 2019|
Benefits of Nethanna Nestham Scheme
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh will presently provide a payment of Rs 24,000 every year to the families of each qualified handloom weaver, which has a manual weaving unit.
- YSR will provide assistance to weavers and assets going on leave on 20 November 2020 under the AP Nethanna Nestham Scheme.
- A second extension of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme will be started in all villages and towns of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Most handloom weavers were facing difficulties in the COVID-19 lockdown, so the state government would launch the scheme on 20 June 2020.
- This scheme is the first of its kind activity to help the power loom section in the country.
- Diesel endowment on angling ships is multiplied by Rs 9 for every liter.
- According to this scheme, weavers are required to take diesel from the prescribed petroleum bunk in the area of Angling Harbor.
- Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) has been assured by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to give an advance acquisition of Rs 1,000 crore to purchase new transports for the old transplants.
- Andhra Pradesh Power Finance Corporation will now give responsibility of up to Rs 4,471 crore for the protection of Dispensing Organizations (DISCOM) in emergency related to funding.
- The Andhra Pradesh State Bureau has decided to increase the extra retail withdrawal fee on liquor to actualize its strategy of ban at the feet of Andhra Pradesh.
- The state government is preparing a separate enterprise for redistribution of representatives in various government offices.
To avail AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Schem, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- Under this scheme, the applicant is required to be a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- If the applicant wants to apply to the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme, he / she must be a handloom weaver by profession.
- According to this scheme, the applicant is required to be affiliated and registered with the Handloom Association.
- The person who applies under this scheme must be below the poverty line category.
- Applicant is required to have a current mobile number.
- If the applicant has a bank account nearby and the account is linked to Aadhaar then the applicant will be eligible for this Scheme.
- Address proof
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- Registration certificate issued by State Handloom Association
- Below the poverty line (BPL) certificate
- Bank account details.
Download YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme. After this, the website home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of the “Beneficiary List“. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- After that, the list will be displayed in front of you on this page.
- The beneficiary list is also uploaded to your respective gram panchayats and You can visit your gram panchayat, then check your name.