YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Online Apply, Check Payment Status | YSR Nethanna Nestham Beneficiary List, Eligibility & Objective – Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a new scheme named AP YSR Netanna Nestam Scheme to provide financial assistance to handloom weavers. Under this scheme, people engaged in handloom works will be provided financial assistance as a way of helping them in their business. With the help of this help, he will be able to make his work even better and his financial life will also become better. Every type of information about YSR Nethanna Nestham is explained in detail in this article like apply online, eligibility criteria etc. [Also Read- Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme 2023 | AP YSR Mid Day Meal Scheme]
AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Government is going to launch the second phase of AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme for handloom weavers on 20th June 2020. According to this scheme, for the second period, the handloom will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 24000 every year by the state government. Under this scheme the first term of AP YSR Nethanna Nestam Scheme 2023 was started from 21st December 2019. Around 69,308 handloom weavers are to be benefited by the Andhra Pradesh state government. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy will provide funds to handloom weavers on June 20, so friends, if you want to get benefits under YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme, then you have to apply by visiting its official website. [Also Read- AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Status: YSR SC/ST/OBC Subsidy Loan Status 2023]
Overview of Nethanna Nestham Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Beneficiaries||People working in the handloom industry|
|Benefits||Incentives and incentives related to handloom industry|
|Category||AP Govt. Schemes|
Latest Update of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
Keeping in view the issues raised by the handloom weavers due to the lockdown in the state due to Corona virus, the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to extend the annual budgetary support arrival by half a year. The state government has opted to go for compensation for handloom weavers. According to the Andhra Pradesh state government, the multi-annual protection during the period when fishing is not permitted ranges from Rs 4,000 to Rs 10,000. The assistance thus obtained will be crucial for the traditional weavers who are using boats. Let us tell you that earlier there was only one option to help handloom weavers to use engine and automatic pontoon. [Also Read- IGRS AP – Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) at registration.ap.gov.in]
Benefits of Nethanna Nestham Scheme
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh will presently provide a payment of Rs 24,000 every year to the families of each qualified handloom weaver, which has a manual weaving unit.
- YSR will provide assistance to weavers and assets going on leave on 20 November 2020 under the AP Nethanna Nestham Scheme.
- A second extension of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme will be started in all villages and towns of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Most handloom weavers were facing difficulties in the COVID-19 lockdown, so the state government would launch the scheme on 20 June 2020.
- This scheme is the first of its kind activity to help the power loom section in the country.
- According to this scheme, weavers are required to take diesel from the prescribed petroleum bunk in the area of Angling Harbor. Diesel endowment on angling ships is multiplied by Rs 9 for every liter.
- Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) has been assured by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to give an advance acquisition of Rs 1,000 crore to purchase new transports for the old transplants.
- Andhra Pradesh Power Finance Corporation will now give responsibility of up to Rs 4,471 crore for the protection of Dispensing Organizations (DISCOM) in emergency related to funding.
- The Andhra Pradesh State Bureau has decided to increase the extra retail withdrawal fee on liquor to actualize its strategy of ban at the feet of Andhra Pradesh.
- The state government is preparing a separate enterprise for redistribution of representatives in various government offices.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To avail AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Schem, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- Under YSR Nethanna Nestham, only the natives of Andhra Pradesh state can apply and get benefits.
- If the applicant wants to apply to the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme, he / she must be a handloom weaver by profession.
- According to this scheme, the applicant is required to be affiliated and registered with the Handloom Association.
- The person applying should be below poverty line category then only he will be eligible under AP YSR Nethanna Nestham
- If the applicant has a bank account nearby and the account is linked to Aadhaar then the applicant will be eligible for this Scheme.
- Address proof
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- Registration certificate issued by State Handloom Association
- Below the poverty line (BPL) certificate
- Bank account details.
Download YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
To download the beneficiary list under AP YSR Nethanna Nestham, the applicant has to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme. After this, the website home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of the “Beneficiary List“. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- After that, the list will be displayed in front of you on this page. The beneficiary List is also uploaded on your respective Gram Panchayats.
- You can visit your gram panchayat, then check your name in the Nethanna Nestham Scheme.