Jai Bangla Pension Scheme Form Fill Up Online | Download West Bengal Pension Scheme Application Form PDF | WB Joy Bangla Pension Registration Form All Details – The government of each state keeps implementing new schemes for its citizens, whose benefits are available to all the citizens. One such Jai Bangla Pension Scheme, which has been started by the Government of West Bengal to help all the poor people. Through this scheme, all the financially weak and needy people of the state will be benefited from the pension facility. All the information about the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme is given in detail in this article, such as its purpose, benefits, etc. [Also Read -Banglarbhumi: View banglarbhumi.gov.in (WB) Land Record Khatian]
West Bengal Jai Bangla Pension Scheme
The Government of West Bengal has launched this Jai Bangla Pension Scheme on 1st April 2021, whose benefits can be availed by citizens by registering online. The Government of West Bengal has divided this pension scheme into two types, namely “Taposthali Bandhu Pension Yojana” for SC and “WB Jai Johar Pension Scheme” for SC, ST community respectively. There are many such people in the state, who are socially/economically weak, and cannot take care of themselves. [Also Read -Didi Ke Bolo: Whatsapp Phone Number | didikebolo.com Unique Email ID]
- To help such people, the government has started this Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. Various castes and sections of the society will be benefited through this scheme.
- Under the scheme, a monthly financial assistance of Rs 1,000 will be provided to the beneficiary, which will be directly deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary.
Overview of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
|Jai Bangla Pension Scheme
|Government of West Bengal
|Residents of the State
|Providing Pension to Eligible Applicants
|1000 Rupees Per Month Pension
|West Bengal Government Schemes
Objective of West Bengal Jai Bangla Pension Scheme
With the aim of helping the economically weaker citizens of their state, the Government of West Bengal has started this Jai Bangla Pension Scheme, under which financial assistance of Rs 1000 will be provided every month in the bank account of the beneficiaries. If any beneficiary wants to take advantage of Jai Bangla Pension, then he can fill the online application form for this. With the help of this scheme, eligible citizens will no longer need to depend on anyone else, and citizens will also become self-dependent. [Also Read -West Bengal Karmo Bhumi | Registration at karmabhumi.nltr.org Portal]
- There are many such elderly citizens, who are left helpless after an age, or they are not treated properly.
- For such people, the government has created this West Bengal Jai Bangla Pension scheme, to help Citizens be able to live their lives easily with the assistance amount.
Benefits and Features of Jai Bangla Pension Scheme
- West Bengal CM Mamta Banerjee has started this Jai Bangla Pension Scheme under which financial assistance will be given to the needy.
- A major feature of this pension scheme is that it provides financial security to the elderly, disabled and all other needy widows.
- Under the scheme, a monthly financial assistance of Rs 1,000 will be provided to the eligible applicant.
- In this pension scheme, the amount of pension will be distributed directly to the beneficiary through the bank account. This will bring transparency in the implementation of the scheme.
- The budget for the implementation of the scheme has not yet been set by the state government. The Chief Minister said that the Finance Department would make necessary financial arrangements.
- Once the successful implementation of this pension scheme, around twenty lakh eligible applicants in the state of West Bengal will be able to get the monthly financial assistance.
- Beneficiaries will receive Rs 600 under Topsail Bandhu Pension Yojana, and Rs 1000 under Jai Jauhar Scheme.
- In the event of the death of the beneficiary, the authorities will take necessary action and decide the pension amount.
- After the death of the applicant, the nominee will be appointed as the new beneficiary and will get the pension amount.
- There are many such people in West Bengal, who make their maintenance very difficult due to being financially weak, they will be able to get benefits under this scheme.
- With the successful implementation of the scheme, citizens will become self-reliant, they will not need to depend on anyone else.
Application Eligibility under Jai Bangla Pension Scheme
- Only permanent residents of West Bengal state will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Belonging to BPL category is mandatory under this scheme.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe communities can take advantage of this pension scheme.
- Citizens above 60 years of age will not be eligible for benefits under the scheme.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant should not be enrolled under other pension schemes of the state of West Bengal.
- Passport size photo
- Caste certificate
- Digital Certificate from Appropriate Authority
- Digital ration card
- Applicant’s Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Residential certificate
- Income Certificate (Self Declaration)
- Bank passbook
Application Procedure for Jai Bangla Pension Scheme
The citizens of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme should follow the procedure given below:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Jai Bangla Pension. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the option “West Bengal Bangla Pension Scheme Registration”. After this “Application Form” will be displayed in front of you.
- You can also get this application form from your nearest government offices, and also download this application form on your device by clicking the link given at the end of the article.
- Now you have to take a print out of this application form, and fill all ask details carefully, such as: –
- Beneficiary name
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Along with entering the information you have to attach all the documents as listed, and submit it to the following offices as per your area.
- Citizens living in rural areas should submit to the Block Development Officer.
- Applicants of towns/notified areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation should submit to the Sub-Divisional Officer.
- Eligible applicants residing in Kolkata Municipal Corporation area should submit to the Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
Selection Procedure of Joy Bangla Pension Beneficiaries
After applying successfully, the concerned officials will complete the selection process as follows:-
- Firstly the application forms will be duly verified by the BDO/SDO or KMC commissioners. He will ensure the eligibility of the applicants under the scheme.
- The application forms which have been submitted physically will be uploaded digitally on the state portal through BDO/SDO Commissionerates of KMC.
- Now the names of eligible persons will be recommended in digital form to the District Magistrate through BDO and SDO State Portal. After this the District Magistrate will forward it to the Nodal Department.
- Then the Commissioner, KMC will recommend the names of the eligible persons directly to the Nodal Department through the State Portal. Now the nodal department will approve the pension.
- After successful completion of the scheme, the pension payment will be made directly into the beneficiary’s bank account through the WBIFMS portal.
- The state portal will be integrated with WBIFMS for seamless flow of pension disbursement.
- Under the scheme, the pension amount will reach the beneficiary on the 1st of every month.
What are the documents required to apply for the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme?
Bank passbook, caste certificate, voter ID, digital ration card etc. have to be submitted in order to take advantage of the scheme.
Is a bank account mandatory to apply for Jai Bangla Pension?
Yes, of course, the applicant must have an active bank account, as the pension amount will be credited to the same account.
All the people belonging to SC/ST are eligible to apply for Joy Bangla Pension or not?
No, not all people belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes can take advantage of Joy Bangla Yojana. It is a pension scheme, only citizens who are above 60 years of age are eligible to apply.
How will the amount received under the scheme be paid?
After the application is completed, the monthly pension amount will be paid in the bank account linked to the registration process.
How can I get the application form related to the scheme?
The application form related to the scheme can be obtained by downloading it from the official website. Apart from this, it is also available in the respective government offices.
When will the beneficiary of the scheme get the pension amount?
After the pension is sanctioned, this amount will be credited to the beneficiary’s bank account on the 1st of every month.
Can a nominee be appointed under Joy Bangla Pension?
Yes, a nominee can be appointed under this scheme.