Didi Ke Bolo Complaint Registration, Helpline Details | West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Portal Phone Number, WhatsApp No All Details – West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has dispatched Didi Ke Bolo Grievance Redressal System to tackle the issues of individuals. With the assistance of this WB Didi Ke Bolo you can register your complaint on web. For such people who are not able to directly express their problems to the public authority, the Government of West Bengal has started Didi Ke Bolo portal for them. Today in this article we will give you complete information about this portal. [Also Read- West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme: Download Application Form PDF]
What is Didi Ke Bolo Portal?
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has dispatched another gateway named WB Didi Ke Bolo. The objective of starting this initiative is to address the problems of the common people of the state. The fundamental target behind the dispatch of this Didi Ke Bolo Portal is to associate with every single individual of the state whether rich or poor. Any individual of the state can straightforwardly enlist his grievance or issue to the public authority through this didikebolo.com Unique ID. [Also Read- West Bengal Duare Ration List: Check Duare Ration Beneficiary List]
Overview of West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo
|Didi Ke Bolo Portal
|Government West Bengal
|People of State
|Solve the problems of common people
|Single portal for complaints/feedback
|West Bengal Govt. Schemes
Didi Ke Bolo Online Complaint Implementation
To solve the problems of common people, this Didi Ke Bolo Online Portal has been started, the implementation of this online complaint portal is as follows: –
This online portal is run by a team of 250 members in Rajarhat, Kolkata. When a citizen registers his complaint, an executive is available to receive the call. The same notes the contact details of the caller and the nature of the complaint. Along with this complaints are also received from the official website of the project, in which the complainant gets a call back within 48 hours. Under this facility, the entire process is monitored by the Chief Minister’s Grievance Cell. [Also Read- Duare Sarkar Camp List: Download District Wise Camp Schedule PDF]
Objective of WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal
The basic goal of launching Didi Ke Bolo Portal is to solve the problems of common people. Through this portal the Government of West Bengal can connect with the individuals and take care of their problems. Through this gateway, the people of the state will be able to convey their problems directly to the state government. After this the concerned officials will solve the problem in a given time frame. Public authority will work as a link between the government and common citizens by solving the problems of common people through this portal. [Also Read- [Registration] Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK): Application Form, Status Check]
Features and Benefits of Didi Ke Bolo Portal
The features and benefits of West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Portal are as per the following: –
- The WB Didi Ke Bolo phone number is 9137091370. You can directly register your complaint by calling.
- Individuals of West Bengal can enroll their objection through Didi Ke Bolo entry by enlisting under the authority site.
- Trinamool Congress began the WB Didi Ke Bolo in mission drive. Individuals can likewise contact the helpline number to enroll their complaint.
- The common man of West Bengal will actually want to associate with the Chief Minister of West Bengal through the entrance
- The party workers will visit various places in West Bengal for 90 days to know the issues of common citizens.
- The occupants of the town and the neighborhood individuals will likewise get a ton of advantage from this entrance.
- Individuals of West Bengal can raise their interests whenever and anyplace
- An individual can contact however many occasions as he needs. So we can say that there is no limited number of contacts.
- This WB Didi Ke Bolo gateway guarantees your investigating interaction in less time.
Procedure to Register Complaint/Suggestion on WB Didi Ke Bolo
You can register your Complaint/Suggestion through Didi Ke Bolo by following the steps provided below:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Didi Ke Bolo Yojna portal. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option of “Application form“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you can see an application form. Fill this form with all the required details like; your name, phone number, WhatsApp number, age, gender, etc.
- After filling the form completely press the submit tab to submit your application.
- Now a reference number will be generated on your device screen. Keep it safe for future need.
West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Social Media Channel
You can likewise follow Didi Ke Bolo via social media and offer your issues and ideas by means of message or remark.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DidiKeBolo/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DidiKeBolo
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/didikebolo/
Along with this, the TMC party leaders will visit the villages to boost the morale of the influential leaders of the area.
In this article, we have shared you all the information related to Didi Ke Bolo Portal. If you want any other information or facing any problem then you can register your complaints on the helpline number of didikebolo.com portal which is 9137091370.
What are the advantages of Didi Ke Bolo?
Through the WB Didi Ke Bolo entrance you can enroll your protests and ideas to the public authority on the web.
Is the above data in regards to Didi Ke Bolo Portal is right?
In this article data identified with Didi Ke Bolo Portal has been done from the authority site.
How to enroll a grievance on WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal?
You can enlist protest or idea through online mode and helpline number through given strides in this article.