Odisha KALIA Yojana 4th List | KALIA Yojana Beneficiary List Check Online | kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in Portal| Kalia Yojana Odisha Final List PDF | Online Kalia Yojana List Balasore, Cuttack, Balangir 2021
We all know that in our country of India, there are still many farmer brothers who, despite doing farming, are facing many difficulties in living their lives, in view of this, through our Prime Minister, giving benefits to the farmers. Many other schemes are started for. Keeping this in mind, Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Odisha Government. This scheme is also known as Farmers Assistance for Livelihood and Income Growth Scheme. So friends, if you want to check your name in KALIA Yojana List 2021 or want to check KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List online at kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in portal, then you have to read this article completely.
KALIA Yojana List 2021
Kalia scheme has been launched through the Odisha government to provide financial assistance to landless farmers. This scheme has been started by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik with the objective of giving benefits to the farmers. For the successful implementation of KALIA Yojana, an amount of Rs. 5115 crore was allocated through the Government of Odisha. The Government of Odisha had also allocated Rs 3195 crore in the year 2020-21. More than 43 lakh farmers have been benefited by this scheme in the previous year 2019. This scheme benefit is given to the farmers of Odisha who fill the application form, and whose names are in the KALIA Yojana List by the state government. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to check whether the KALIA Yojana Beneficiary List is in 2021 or not, you will have to go to the official website (kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in) to check.
Overview of Odisha Kalia Yojana Installment
|Article About||Kalia Yojana List|
|Launched By||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Farmer of State|
|List view process||Online|
|Objective||relieve the debt-ridden farmers|
|Benefits||Help to landless farmers|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
About Odisha KALIA Yojana
KALIA Yojana was started by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik last year for the citizens of the state. The state government has so far benefited lakhs of farmers of the state through this scheme, due to which they have got all the help. The details of the benefits to be given to the beneficiaries through the state government through the Kalia scheme launched by the Odisha government are as follows.
- Under the KALIA scheme launched by the Odisha government, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs. Through which farmers will get Rs 5000 as incentive for purchase of inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides.
- Under this scheme, Rs 1,00,000 per family per year will be provided to the poor and landless agricultural laborers of the state for their livelihood.
- Farmers will be informed about the development of cottage industries and earning income through them. 12500 will be given to all farmers for small activities like curry farming unit, mini layer unit, duckery unit, fish kit for fishermen, mushroom cultivation and bee keeping.
- All the beneficiaries will be able to get life insurance up to Rs 2 lakh by the Odisha government at a nominal rate of Rs 30. Farmers whose age is between 18 to 50 years.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Installment 2021
The Odisha government has recently allocated an amount of Rs 1272 crore for the beneficiaries on 12 February 2021 for this scheme. So far 53 lakh farmers have been benefited through Odisha Kalia scheme. Through this scheme, an amount of Rs 2000 will be given to each beneficiary farmer by DBT. With this, the amount will be transferred by the state government to the accounts of the farmers under this scheme. All eligible registered farmer citizens of Odisha state can get all the information related to their installment by visiting the official portal.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Budget 2021
The KALIA scheme was started with the aim of providing assistance to the citizens of the state through the Odisha government. Under this scheme, now the state government has released about Rs. 5115 crore was allocated in the budget. At the time of starting this, the state government had planned to benefit more than 43 lakh farmers. Now the Odisha government has set an amount of 3195 crores for the budget of 2021, so that more citizens of the state can get benefit through this scheme. You do not need to apply separately for both the schemes launched by the Odisha government. If you are enrolled in Kalia Yojana, then you will also be given the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana by the government, so that you can live your life well.
Objective of KALIA Yojana Beneficiary List 2021
- Odisha KALIA Yojana List 2021 has been started by the Odisha government to eliminate the debt of farmers, so that the scheme benefits the farmers and reduces all their life problems.
- To provide an inclusive and flexible support system to the farmers and to develop the development of the agricultural sector.
- A budget of one thousand crore rupees has been allocated by the state government to waive off the debt of farmers through this scheme.
- KALIA Yojana List has been launched to provide financial assistance to the vulnerable agricultural families, landless laborers and marginal farmers of the state of Odisha, to alleviate the poverty of the farmers of the state.
Features of KALIA Yojana List
- Under this scheme, landless agricultural laborers will get Rs 10,000 per family per year for their care.
- Beneficiary farmers will get financial assistance of Rs 25,000 per family to small and marginal farmers in five sessions through the Odisha government.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary farmers of Odisha will be given a crop loan of Rs 50,000 at zero percent interest rate, so that they can reduce all their life problems.
- Citizens of Odisha state (between the age of 18 to 50) will have a personal accident cover of Rs 2 lakh at the rate of Rs 12 lakh if they have a savings bank account.
Ineligibility of Kalia Yojana
- Beneficiaries who are present / Former Union Minister / Minister of State / MP / MLA / Mayor / Zilla Parishad.
- Income taxpayer.
- If the beneficiary has expired.
- Holders of constitutional posts.
- Medium / Large Farmers.
- Non-resident of Odisha.
- If a beneficiary or his / her spouse is an employee under G, CG or PSU.
- If a beneficiary or his spouse is a pension holder.
- Those beneficiaries who are registered professionals with professional bodies.
- If the beneficiary belongs to the urban local body.
Eligibility Criteria of KALIA Yojana List
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria-
- Applicant applying under KALIA Yojana is mandatory to be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must belong to the category of BPL ration card.
- If the applicant is of marginal or small category under this scheme then he will be considered eligible for this scheme.
- Any farmer of the country who comes under the tax payment structure will not be considered eligible to apply under the Kalia scheme.
- They are not eligible if the applicant is doing state government and central government jobs, or is associated with the PSU department.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must have a bank account.
- Address proof
- Proof of identity
- Agricultural land papers
- Bank passbook
- income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Kalia Yojana Refund Application Procedure
- First of all, you need visit to the official website of Kalia Yojana. Then, the home page will pen in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Refund application” from the “Form” section. After that, a form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to download this form. After this, you have to take a print out of this form.
- After that, you have to carefully enter the details of the information asked in the form and submit it to the concerned department.
KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List District & Village Wise
If you want to check KALIA Yojana List then you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha. Then, the home page will be open in front of of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the menu bar “Beneficiary List” option. After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to choose the name of your district. The, you have to select your block / ULB and then GP in the next step.
- Now, entering the information in all the places, you click on “View List” after which the PDF beneficiary list will open in front of you.
- After that, filling in the CAPTCHA code given on the web page, click on the link of the PDF Option.
- After this, click on the “Submit” button to open the PDF file of all the candidates.
- After that, the updated KALIA Yojana List will open in front of you.
KALIA Yojana List Grievance Application
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Online Grievance Application Form” in the menu, after that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you get “Do you want to file a complaint?” I have to click on the box of Yes. In the pop-up window.
- Now a form will open for grievance registration, after filling the details of all the required information, click on the “Submit” button.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Online Grievance Application Form” in the menu.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you. Then, you have to click on the “Track your application” button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. After filling the token number you received at the time of registration of the complaint, click on the “Show” button.
- After that, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
If you are facing any difficulty related to the Kalia scheme in any way, then you will have to solve your problem with the help of the toll-free number given below.
- Toll Free Helpline Number: – 1800-572-1122