Odisha KALIA Yojana 4th List | KALIA Yojana Beneficiary List Check Online | kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in Portal| Kalia Yojana Odisha Final List PDF | Online Kalia Yojana List Balasore, Cuttack, Balangir 2022
We all know that in our country of India, there are still many farmer brothers who, despite doing farming, are facing many difficulties in living their lives, in view of this, through our Prime Minister, giving benefits to the farmers. Many other schemes are started for. Keeping this in mind, Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of the Odisha Government. This scheme is also known as Farmers Assistance for Livelihood and Income Growth Scheme. So friends, if you want to check your name in KALIA Yojana List 2022 or want to check KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List online at kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in portal, then you have to read this article completely. [Also Read- (Download) Odisha Labour Card List 2021: District Wise Beneficiary Status]
KALIA Yojana List 2022
Kalia scheme has been launched through the Odisha government to provide financial assistance to landless farmers. This scheme has been started by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik with the objective of giving benefits to the farmers. For the successful implementation of KALIA Yojana, an amount of Rs. 5115 crore was allocated through the Government of Odisha. The Government of Odisha had also allocated Rs 3195 crore in the year 2020-21. More than 43 lakh farmers have been benefited by this scheme in the previous year 2019. This scheme benefit is given to the farmers of Odisha who fill the application form, and whose names are in the KALIA Yojana List by the state government. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to check whether the KALIA Yojana Beneficiary List is in 2021 or not, you will have to go to the official website (kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in) to check. [Also Read- Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Application Status]
KALIA Yojana First Installment 2022
On 14 May 2021, the Chief Minister of Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik has started sending the first installment of financial assistance to the beneficiaries of KALIA Yojana. The transfer of this amount was started by the state government of Odisha on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya and Krishak Diwas, from 5 pm. This financial assistance has been transferred by the State Government through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method. Therefore, eligible farmers under Kalia Yojana must check their payment status and other things. [Also Read- (Download) Odisha Labour Card List 2021: District Wise Beneficiary Status]
KALIA Yojana List (3rd List)
In the event that you are someone who has applied for the KALIA scheme yet, this article is for you. For your data, the public authority has provided a list of recipients. This is the final list of recipients. You can check your name in the list and know whether you are among the recipients or not. The public authority announced the stay in three phases, for example Stage I Beneficiary List, Second List and Third List. The recipients of the latter list have been effectively entered and currently the third rundown and final list for the scheme is available on the web. Curious contestants can check their name in this list available on the web. [Also Read- (BSKY) Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021: Apply Online, Eligibility]
- Recipients who get their names on this list will be eligible to receive monetary assistance ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 40,000. This amount will be given to the recipients on an annual basis.
- Apart from this other benefits like security cover and other benefits will be given to the destitute.
Kalia Yojana Second Installment 2022
Today, on September 11, 2021, an amount of Rs 742.58 crore was released to the beneficiaries under Kalia Yojana by the Chief Minister of Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik. For Rabi season 2021, the amount was transferred through Direct Benefit Transfer Method (DBT). An amount of Rs 2000 has been transferred to the bank account of each eligible farmer. Let us tell that in the Rabi season 2021, a total of 37.12 lakh farmers have been given the benefit of the second installment under Kalia Yojana. [Also Read- Agrisnet Farmer ID List: Search Online Farmer ID & Registration Status]
Kalia Yojana Instalment 2022 Update
Odisha government has recently allocated an amount of Rs 1272 crore for the beneficiaries of KALIA Yojana on 12th February 2021. Till now 53 lakh farmers have been benefitted through Odisha Kalia Yojana. An amount of Rs 2000 will be provided to each beneficiary farmer through this scheme through DBT through DBT. Now again the amount has been transferred from the state government to the accounts of the farmers. All eligible registered farmers can check their installment details by visiting the web portal. Farmers can scroll and check beneficiary details through the given link. [Also Read- |Apply| KALIA Scholarship 2021: Application Form, Eligibility & Status]
Rs 386 crore Deposited in Bank Accounts under KALIA Yojana
We all citizens know that the state government has started the KALIA Yojana to provide financial assistance to the farmers of Odisha and the state government has told under this scheme that along with financial assistance to the farmers of the state, there are many other benefits as well. will be provided so that all of them can improve their lives. Under this scheme, the Odisha government has deposited Rs 386 crore in the bank account of 18 lakh landless farmers to help the citizens due to Kovid. All those farmers who are registered under Kalia Yojana will get this financial assistance. [Also Read- (Download) Odisha Labour Card List 2021: District Wise Beneficiary Status]
- Under this scheme, the landless farmer will be given 1000 rupees and all of them are successful in living their life well.
- Along with this, on this occasion, the Chief Minister of Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik has told that the fight against Coronavirus will continue till the recommendations of MS Swaminathan Committee are implemented and soon the recommendations of MS Swaminathan Committee will be implemented.
- If you want to get benefits under this, then you have to apply for it.
Overview of Odisha Kalia Yojana Installment
|Yojana Name||Kalia Yojana List|
|Launched By||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Farmer of State|
|List view process||Online|
|Objective||relieve the debt-ridden farmers|
|Benefits||Help to landless farmers|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
About Odisha KALIA Yojana List
KALIA Yojana was started by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik last year for the citizens of the state. The state government has so far benefited lakhs of farmers of the state through this scheme, due to which they have got all the help. The details of the benefits to be given to the beneficiaries through the state government through the Kalia scheme launched by the Odisha government are as follows. [Also Read- (BSKY) Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021: Apply Online, Eligibility]
- Under the KALIA scheme launched by the Odisha government, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs. Through which farmers will get Rs 5000 as incentive for purchase of inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides.
- Under this scheme, Rs 1,00,000 per family per year will be provided to the poor and landless agricultural laborers of the state for their livelihood.
- Farmers will be informed about the development of cottage industries and earning income through them. 12500 will be given to all farmers for small activities like curry farming unit, mini layer unit, duckery unit, fish kit for fishermen, mushroom cultivation and bee keeping.
- All the beneficiaries will be able to get life insurance up to Rs 2 lakh by the Odisha government at a nominal rate of Rs 30. Farmers whose age is between 18 to 50 years.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Installment 2022
The Odisha government has recently allocated an amount of Rs 1272 crore for the beneficiaries on 12 February 2021 for this scheme. So far 53 lakh farmers have been benefited through Odisha Kalia scheme. Through this scheme, an amount of Rs 2000 will be given to each beneficiary farmer by DBT. With this, the amount will be transferred by the state government to the accounts of the farmers under this scheme. All eligible registered farmer citizens of Odisha state can get all the information related to their installment by visiting the official portal. [Also Read- E District Odisha Certificate | Apply Online, Verification & Check Status]
Expenditure On KALIA Yojana List
Krishak Sahayata (KALIA) Scheme for Livelihood and Income Logic has been dispatched to give monetary help to little, peripheral and rural families. So far Rs 6690.86 crore has been spent by the Odisha government in the monetary years 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21 for the execution of this plan. This data was given by the Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment, Arun Sahu in the Odisha Legislative Assembly. An aggregate of 104.60 lakh little, minimal and landless agrarian families have been profited by this monetary help with the most recent 3 years. 51.05 lakh little, peripheral and landless rural families have been profited in the monetary years 2018-19 and 2019-20. For this plan, the public authority has spent Rs 2175.66 crore in 2018-19 and Rs 3243.01 crore in the year 2019-20. In the year 2020-21, 53.55 lakh little, negligible and landless farming families have been profited by this plan and for this reason the public authority has burned through Rs.1272.19 crore. [Also Read- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana: Application Form, Track Status & Beneficiary List]
Odisha Kalia Yojana Budget 2021
The KALIA scheme was started with the aim of providing assistance to the citizens of the state through the Odisha government. Under this scheme, now the state government has released about Rs. 5115 crore was allocated in the budget. At the time of starting this, the state government had planned to benefit more than 43 lakh farmers. Now the Odisha government has set an amount of 3195 crores for the budget of 2021, so that more citizens of the state can get benefit through this scheme. You do not need to apply separately for both the schemes launched by the Odisha government. If you are enrolled in Kalia Yojana, then you will also be given the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana by the government, so that you can live your life well. [Also Read- Kalia Yojana Application Form: Apply Online Form, kalia.co.in Status]
Objective of KALIA Yojana Beneficiary List 2021
- Odisha KALIA Yojana List 2021 has been started by the Odisha government to eliminate the debt of farmers, so that the scheme benefits the farmers and reduces all their life problems.
- To provide an inclusive and flexible support system to the farmers and to develop the development of the agricultural sector.
- A budget of one thousand crore rupees has been allocated by the state government to waive off the debt of farmers through this scheme.
- KALIA Yojana List has been launched to provide financial assistance to the vulnerable agricultural families, landless laborers and marginal farmers of the state of Odisha, to alleviate the poverty of the farmers of the state.
Information Regarding Kalia Yojana
- The beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana are small farmers marginal farmers land agricultural households vulnerable agricultural households landless agricultural laborer.
- The draft list of beneficiaries will be published in three phases. The first draft list will be published in the month of January.
- Beneficiaries can easily register themselves by calling on 1800 572 1122. To get all the information about the scheme gives a missed call on 08061174222.
- The information will be sent to the registered mobile number. Also, the information will be provided through WhatsApp.
- There are special camps to give information about the scheme to the farmers. Farmers can easily check the beneficiary list on the official website.
- Interest-free crop loan up to Rs. 50,000 will be provided at 0% interest under Kalia Yojana.
- Along with that accidental insurance, Life Insurance and financial assistance will be provided to farmers. The amount will directly be transferred into the bank account of the farmers.
Features of KALIA Yojana List
- Under this scheme, landless agricultural laborers will get Rs 10,000 per family per year for their care.
- Beneficiary farmers will get financial assistance of Rs 25,000 per family to small and marginal farmers in five sessions through the Odisha government.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary farmers of Odisha will be given a crop loan of Rs 50,000 at zero percent interest rate, so that they can reduce all their life problems.
- Citizens of Odisha state (between the age of 18 to 50) will have a personal accident cover of Rs 2 lakh at the rate of Rs 12 lakh if they have a savings bank account.
Top Five Benefits of KALIA Yojana List
Rs. 25,000/- per farmer family will be provided for purchase of seeds, fertilisers, pesticides and for labor or other investment. This financial scheme will be implemented from Rabi season 2018-19. This financial assistance will be provided for five seasons for small and marginal farmers. [Also Read- Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021: Apply Online, Objectives, Eligibility & Benefits]
Financial assistance of Rs 12,500/- will be provided to each landless agricultural family for agriculture related activities like goat rearing unit, mini layer unit, fish kit for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, bee keeping, duck units etc. The SC and ST population of the state will be particularly benefited by this scheme. [Also Read- KALIA Yojana List 2021: kalia.co.in New List, 1st, 2nd, 3rd Name List Download]
Vulnerable Agricultural Household
Financial assistance of Rs.10,000/- per family will be provided to vulnerable cultivators/landless agricultural labourers, who are in old age, suffering from disability/disease etc., so that they can take care of their maintenance. [Also Read- Agrisnet Farmer ID List: Search Online Farmer ID & Registration Status]
Life Insurance For Farmers And Landless Agricultural Laborers
- Savings account holders who are between 18 and 50 years of age will be given a life insurance cover of Rs 2,00,000/- at a nominal premium of Rs 330/-, out of which 165/- will be paid by the Government of Odisha.
- Savings account holders whose age is between 18 to 50 years will be given a personal accident cover of Rs. 2,00,000/- at an annual premium of Rs. 12/- out of which Rs. 6/- will be paid by the Government of Odisha. If the age of the beneficiary is between 51 to 70 years then the entire amount of Rs.12/- will be borne by the Odisha government.
Interest Free Crop Loan
Crop loans up to Rs.50,000/- at 0% interest will be provided to vulnerable landless labourers, tenant farmers, sharecroppers and agricultural families identified by the Gram Panchayat. This initiative has been taken to develop and Grow the agriculture.
KALIA Yojana Identification of Ineligible Recipients
Krishak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Logic Scheme or KALIA Yojana has been dispatched by the Odisha government for ranchers, ranchers, crop and landless agrarian workers. Different sorts of money related advantages are given to the recipients through this plan with the goal that the pay of the ranchers can be expanded. Till now numerous ranchers enjoy taken benefit of this plan. A portion of these ranchers are such ranchers who are not satisfying the qualification states of KALIA Yojana yet getting the advantages of this Scheme. The public authority has distinguished such recipients. Around 1.04 lakh recipients are ineligible to get the advantage of this plan. [Also Read- Odisha Curfew Pass: Registration, COVID-19 Lockdown Travel ePass, Status]
- This data has been shared by the Agriculture Minister of Odisha, Shri Arun Kumar Sahu in the State Legislative Assembly on 24 February 2021.
- So far there are 56,14,707 qualified recipients of this plan. As of late the Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik has delivered the help sum under the Kalia Yojana for the monetary year 2020-21.
Ineligibility of KALIA Yojana List
- Beneficiaries who are present / Former Union Minister / Minister of State / MP / MLA / Mayor / Zilla Parishad.
- Income taxpayer.
- If the beneficiary has expired.
- Holders of constitutional posts.
- Medium / Large Farmers.
- Non-resident of Odisha.
- If a beneficiary or his / her spouse is an employee under G, CG or PSU.
- If a beneficiary or his spouse is a pension holder.
- Those beneficiaries who are registered professionals with professional bodies.
- If the beneficiary belongs to the urban local body.
Eligibility Criteria of KALIA Yojana List
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria-
- Applicant applying under KALIA Yojana is mandatory to be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must belong to the category of BPL ration card.
- If the applicant is of marginal or small category under this scheme then he will be considered eligible for this scheme.
- Any farmer of the country who comes under the tax payment structure will not be considered eligible to apply under the Kalia scheme.
- They are not eligible if the applicant is doing state government and central government jobs, or is associated with the PSU department.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must have a bank account.
- Address proof
- Proof of identity
- Agricultural land papers
- Bank passbook
- income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Kalia Yojana Refund Application Procedure
- First of all, you need visit to the official website of Kalia Yojana. Then, the home page will pen in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Refund application” from the “Form” section. After that, a form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to download this form. After this, you have to take a print out of this form.
- After that, you have to carefully enter the details of the information asked in the form and submit it to the concerned department.
KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List District & Village Wise
If you want to check KALIA Yojana List then you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha. Then, the home page will be open in front of of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the menu bar “Beneficiary List” option. After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to choose the name of your district. The, you have to select your block / ULB and then GP in the next step.
- Now, entering the information in all the places, you click on “View List” after which the PDF beneficiary list will open in front of you.
- After that, filling in the CAPTCHA code given on the web page, click on the link of the PDF Option.
- After this, click on the “Submit” button to open the PDF file of all the candidates.
- After that, the updated KALIA Yojana List will open in front of you.
KALIA Yojana List Grievance Application
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Online Grievance Application Form” in the menu, after that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you get “Do you want to file a complaint?” I have to click on the box of Yes. In the pop-up window.
- Now a form will open for grievance registration, after filling the details of all the required information, click on the “Submit” button.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Online Grievance Application Form” in the menu.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you. Then, you have to click on the “Track your application” button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. After filling the token number you received at the time of registration of the complaint, click on the “Show” button.
- After that, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
Login Process on Portal
- First of all you have to visit the official website of KALIA Yojana. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Login”. After this a page will open in front of you.
- Now in this page, you have to click on the link according to your category. After this the login form will open in front of you.
- After that, you have to enter the details asked in the form like- Enter a username, password and captcha code and click on login button. In this way your Login On The Portal will be successful.
Procedure to KALIA Yojana eKYC
The State Government of Odisha is now using Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS) to make the payment process more secure, effective, accurate. Under this APBS system, Aadhaar seeding of each beneficiary is required. Today we are going to tell you about this new Kalia Farmer e-KYC process.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha. After that, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of website, you have to click on “Complete your e-KYC” and read all the given instructions carefully.
- After this you have to enter your Aadhaar number and then click on Verify option.
- Now please fill the Aadhar card details carefully if you have made any mistake while filling the Aadhar card number then your application will be rejected.
- In case your mobile number is not seeded, you will have to make necessary corrections at any Aadhaar Enrollment Centre.
- At the end of completing the KALIA eKYC process, you have to click on the Decelerations option.
- Now after following all the given steps, your eKYC will be completed. In this way you can do your eKYC.
If you are facing any difficulty related to the Kalia scheme in any way, then you will have to solve your problem with the help of the toll-free number given below.
- Toll Free Helpline Number: – 1800-572-1122