Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana 2023 Apply Online, Application Status & All Details | Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana (MKSP) Eligibility Criteria – About 80% of the economically active women of the country are engaged in agricultural work, even after this many times women have to face discrimination. Keeping this in mind, Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana has been started by the Central Government. Through this scheme, all the women of the country will be able to become empowered and self-reliant, due to which they will get equal rights in the country. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with all the information related to Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana 2023. (Also read- (रजिस्ट्रेशन) बाल आधार कार्ड: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, ब्लू आधार कार्ड एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म)
Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana 2023
Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana has been started by the Central Government under the National Rural Livelihood Mission. The condition of women associated with the agriculture sector will be improved through this scheme. Along with this, all the eligible women of the country will be able to get different types of opportunities through this scheme, apart from this, systematic investment will be made under Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana 2023 to encourage women’s participation in the agriculture industry and increase their productivity. Along with this, sustainable agriculture based opportunities will be created for women. This will increase the income of all the women of the country. (Also read- (Registration) Sail Pension Scheme 2023: Download Application Form PDF)
Overview of Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana
|Scheme Name||Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana|
|Launched By||By the central government|
|Beneficiaries||Women farmers of india|
|Objective||Improving participation of women farmers|
|Benefits||Participation of women farmers will be improved|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Objectives of Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana
The main objective of Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana 2023 is to empower and make self-reliant women related to all agriculture sectors of the country to increase their participation. With the introduction of this scheme in the country, the skills and abilities of the women of the country will improve, and sustainable agricultural livelihood opportunities will be created in the country. Apart from this, nutritional security and food security at community levels will also be ensured through Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana. Along with this, the managerial capacity of women will also be increased through this scheme. (Also read- UIDAI e Learning Portal 2023: Online Registration, e-learning.uidai.gov.in Login)
Rs 847.5 Crore Allocated for Approved Projects
Under Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana 2023, 84 projects have been approved by the government in 24 states, 273 districts have been targeted by the central government under this scheme. The scheme is being implemented in these districts, in addition to this, more than 33.81 lakh beneficiaries have been targeted from the 84 projects sanctioned. The projects have crossed the targets in terms of the number of all women to be benefited, around 36.06 lakh beneficiaries have been covered through these projects. An allocation of Rs 847.5 crore has been made for projects sanctioned by the Central Government, out of this amount Rs 579.8 has already been released. (Also read- विकलांग पेंशन योजना लिस्ट 2023: (State Wise Payment Status), पेंशन सूची में नाम देखें)
Outcomes of Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana 2023
- To increase the income of women
- Improving food and nutrition security
- increasing the visibility of women
- develop entrepreneurship
- growing area under cultivation
- skill enhancement
- Reduction in drudgery through advanced equipment and technology
Sustainable Agriculture and Value Chain Development
Non Timber Forest Produce
- Under this, regeneration of NTFB species will be promoted and biodiversity will also be improved.
- promote local value addition
- promoting market linkages
- Capacity building of the community in sustainable harvesting and post-harvest technologies to enhance income
- To promote the use of information and communication technology.
- Ensuring food and nutrition security at home and in the community
- Enhancing the managerial capabilities of women in agriculture for better management of biodiversity
- Improving skills and capabilities to support farm and non-farm based activities
- Ensuring better access to inputs and services from other agencies and the government
Value Chain Development
- improve the use of ICT
- Developing a Strong Business Model
- community capacity building
- Ensuring higher price realization for agriculture
- Also ensure enhancement of bargaining power and economies of scale
Implementation of Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana
- All such women of the country who are involved in agriculture and related activities will be able to get benefits directly and indirectly from all the projects implemented through Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana 2023.
- Various programs will be launched by the Central Government in partnership with skill development organizations.
- The implementation of this scheme initiated by the Central Government will be monitored by the Project Implementing Agency.
- In addition, a project will pass through various phases before its completion under this scheme.
- Several public and private partners will be involved in the process of completion of the project. In addition, the Ministry of Rural Development will provide funding assistance for 75% of the project cost.
- Under Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana 2023 the government will provide funds up to 90% of the project cost, in case of hilly areas.
- The balance amount will be provided under the scheme by the state government or other donor agencies, along with contributions in the form of manpower, infrastructure etc.
- For the implementation of Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana, the Central Government has collaborated with various organizations.
Stages of Project Completion under Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana
- Project area identification
- Identifying the Implementing Agency
- Project implementation
- Project report submission
- Celebration 3 installments release
- Project Monitoring and Review
- Project Screening by Committing Project Screening
- Project Approval by Project Approval Committee
- Project completion
Benefits and Features of Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana
- Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana 2023 has been started by the Central Government to provide agricultural benefits to the women of the country.
- The economic condition of women associated with the agriculture sector and their status in the society will be improved through this scheme.
- Apart from this, all the eligible women of the state will get various opportunities through this scheme.
- Systematic investment will be done through this scheme to increase the productivity of women and encourage women’s participation in the agriculture industry.
- Along with this, sustainable agriculture-based opportunities for women will be created under this scheme.
- Various information sources and support mechanisms will be provided to women by the government under this scheme to get long term benefits.
- The income of all the eligible women of the country will be increased through this scheme, apart from this, the agency of this scheme will be implemented by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- With the introduction of Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana in the country, there will be improvement in the food-nutritional security and skills of women in the country.
Eligibility of Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana
- It is mandatory for citizens who want to get the benefit of this scheme to be a native of India.
- The applicant should be a woman related to the agriculture sector, only then she will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- This scheme has been started by the Central Government only for women, so only women of the country are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
Required Documents of Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana
- Adhar Card
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- email id
- passport size photograph
- ration card
- income certificate etc.
Procedure to Apply under Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana
All the women of the country who want to apply under Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana 2023 can apply under this scheme by following the following procedure:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of National Rural Livelihood Mission, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option to apply under Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana.
- Now the next page will open in front of you, now you have to enter the details of all the information asked.
- Then you have to upload all the required documents, after that you have to click on the submit option.
- By following this process, you can conveniently apply under Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana 2023.