Download EWS Certificate Application Form PDF | Apply Fee and Application Status of EWS Certificate | EWS Reservation in Hindi
Everyone is very much aware of the need and significance of Certificates. EWS Certificate resembles pay, position and home endorsement. It fills in as a pay testament. The EWS is given to an individual/group of the Depressed and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) classification of the general public. The Economically Weaker Section (EWS) is a vital authentication by which offices are given to families having a place with the monetarily more fragile segment. EWS can be considered as a subclass in the booking presented for the overall classification. This is one such reservation plot which was dispatched in the year 2019 through EWS Certificate Application Form. The EWS bill was passed by the President of India on 12 January 2019. The bill is in the division from 14 January 2019 which was first presented by the province of Gujarat.
EWS Certificate Apply Online
The EWS authentication is given to residents coming from the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) class. Through EWS Certificate Application Form, Beneficiaries can get 10% reservation in direct enrollment to common posts and administrations under the EWS Reservation Scheme. The recipients of EWS reservation are not given the advantage of reservation under SC, ST and OBC classifications. Initially utilized as a pay and property authentication, the EWS testament gives a 10% engaging quality advantage to the financially more fragile area in government occupations and higher instructive establishments. Interested Applicants can check the details about EWS Apply Online and other details.
Highlights of EWS Certificate Application Form
|Launched By||By the Revenue department|
|Beneficiaries||A person from exploited and weaker section|
|Objective||10% reservation in jobs, institutions|
|Benefits||Benefits of various services|
|Category||Central & Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Features of EWS Certificate Apply Online
For the reason for profiting the financially more fragile and denied, the EWS Certificate has been presented under which Certificate are granted to qualified people who filled the EWS Application Form. Initially utilized as a pay endorsement, the EWS authentication gives 10% reservation in government occupations and establishments. It decides the capability of an individual to exploit any administration work, conspire. The EWS Certificate Apply Online going about as a pay declaration is considered qualified for application if the competitor’s pay is discovered to be not exactly the breaking point endorsed by the individual specialists of a plan or government.
Eligibility Criteria for EWS Certificate Application Form
All people who are not benefiting booking for SC, ST and OBC class. Likewise, whose absolute family Income is under 8 lakhs Per annum. (Here family pay incorporates procuring from all sources like horticulture, compensation, occupation, occupation and so on)
People who have the accompanying resources other than family pay, won’t be characterized in the EWS class:
- 5 acres or more of agricultural land
- Residential plots of 100 square yards and above in notified municipalities,
- Residential area of 1000 sq ft and above,
- Residential plots of 200 square yards in and above areas other than designated municipalities
Candidates should append a few documents alongside the structure for the use of EWS or Income Certificate. The accompanying archives ought to be accessible at the hour of utilization.
- Aadhar Card
- All educational records
- Certificate issued by two different Gazette officers
- Non-judicial paper declaration of Rs.10 / – as per Government Order (GO) 1551 and Income Tax Return Payment (if any)
- Passport size photograph
- Ration card copy
- Residential certificate
- There is a court stamp fee of 2 / – with the application form duly filled.
- Voter ID Card
The above list of documents may vary according to the states and rules. So, before applying visit the EWS certificate issuing authority to collect all the important information about documents requirement.
EWS Certificate Apply Online Procedure
You need to follow the below given steps to apply for the EWS Certificate.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the AP Meeseva portal. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option of “Revenue Department“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you can see the list of services of Revenue Department, where you need to click on the option of INCOME CERTIFICATE.
- Now, a new page will open in front of you where you can see the application form.
- Fill this form with all the required details like; Name of applicant, Parent/husband name, Aadhaar Number, Date of birth, Gender, Applicant Age, etc.
- Upload the required documents and click on the Show Payment tab. Finally make payment and click on the Confirm Payment tab to confirm your payment.
Offline Application Procedure for EWS Certificate
The government is also allowing the offline application for the EWS Certificate. For this purpose you need to follow the steps provided below.
- First of all, you need to visit your nearest meeseva center.
- Now, take the application form for the AP EWS from the specific person.
- After that, fill this EWS Application Form in clear handwriting and appropriate format.
- After that attach all the required documents with this completely filled application form.
- Finally, submit this complete from in the meeseva center to the correspondence person.
EWS Certificate Application Form
You can download the EWS Certificate Application Form from the direct link Given below:
Validity of EWS Certificate
EWS Certificate will be substantial just for a particular time frame period. By and large the legitimacy of the EWS is one year. The legitimacy of the EWS declaration is chosen by the assigned authority of the states. Prior to utilizing the EWS endorsement with the end goal of confirmation or enlistment, candidates ought to find out if the pay testament is legitimate.
For more data about the legitimacy of the authentication, you can contact the responsible authority of the concerned State/Union Territory.