Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria | Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Apply & Benefits Details – A new award and scholarship program named Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana was launched by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Wednesday. This scheme has been started to recognize academic achievement and to encourage healthy competition among public schools, this program has been started to fulfill both these objectives. Apart from this, about one hundred crore rupees will be provided to the newly constructed schools along with other benefits of this program. About 50,000 students will be awarded every year through Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana, today we are going to provide all the important information related to this scheme. [Also read- IGR Odisha: Property Registration & Stamp Duty, Land Land Valuation, Status]
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
A new award program called Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana has been launched by the Government of Odisha for all participants in the public education system including primary and secondary school teachers and deserving students. Under this, around 50,000 students, 1,500 headmasters, school management committees, sarpanches and alumni will be honored through this scheme. [Also read- Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2022: Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Final List]
Moreover, the day Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik revealed the winner was the second day of the three-day event at Unit-II Boys High School in Bhubaneswar. Under the information received, through the Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023, the state government will award 50,000 students, 1,500 principals, school management committees, alumni, gram panchayats and district administrators. [Also read- Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2023: New Beneficiary List PDF Download]
Encouragement has been provided by the Chief Minister to the students to achieve by doing the right thing at the right time. Along with this, the Chief Minister also said that now there will be opportunities for the youth to gain information and establish their identity by being successful in all professions. [Also read- Agrisnet Farmer ID List: Search Online Farmer ID & Registration Status]
Overview of Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana
|Scheme Name||Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana|
|Launched By||By Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Participants in the public education system, such as qualified students and elementary and middle school teachers|
|Objective||Motivating everyone involved in the Odisha education system|
|Benefits||Everyone involved in the Odisha education system will be motivated|
|Category||Odisha Government Schemes|
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
- Under this, most of the awards will be given in one of the two categories, the first which comes from an individual. On the contrary, it comes from another institution or group.
- In addition to this, all teachers, as well as headmasters, headmasters and students will be given their individual awards by the government.
- Through Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana, 100 secondary school teachers in each of the selected seven subjects will be provided at the block, gram panchayat and district level. Along with this recognition will be given to headmistresses at many levels.
- Students will be covered under three subcategories. There will be three scholarships under this one for students demonstrating leadership potential, two for excelling in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities, three for deserving students, besides one for merit and financial. It is meant for physically weak students.
- Under the Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023, the most outstanding alumni associations, school management committees, gram panchayats and district administration will be rewarded by the state government with institutional awards at the block, district and state levels respectively.
Eligibility of Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana
- Participants participating under this scheme must be a native of Odisha state.
- Under this, the person applying must be an eligible student, and primary and secondary school instructors must be participating in the public education system.
- Aadhar card
- Domicile Certificate
- residence certificate
- Educational certificate or highest qualification obtained
- family income
- passport size photo
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Registration Procedure
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023 by the Odisha government has started the scholarship program in the state for the eligible students of the state, as this program has been started recently. For this reason, information about the details of the registration process has not yet been provided by the state government. As soon as the information related to this scheme is made available by the government, all the interested applicants will have to go to the official website of the program to submit an application for the program under it, only after applying, its benefits will be available to all eligible citizens.