Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana Tripura Online Registration | Swanirbhar Yojana Application Form, Eligibility & Required Details – Due to the Corona epidemic, there has been a negative impact on almost all the sectors, to compensate for which various schemes have been started by the Central and State Governments. In this direction, the Tripura State Government has also started Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana, through which shop owners of some major markets present in rural areas of the state will be benefitted. Through this scheme, many different benefits will be provided to the beneficiary shop owners of the state, so that they will be able to compensate for their loss due to Covid-19. All the necessary information related to this facility has been told further, so read this article completely. [Also read- PMJAY CSC: Registration, Login, Download Ayushman Card | Mera PMJAY]
Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana 2023
Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana has been started by the Tripura State Government, under which various benefits will be provided to the shopkeepers of rural areas of the state. There are many such major markets in the rural areas of the state, on which the income of a large population depends on the shop owners of these markets. Such shopkeepers of these markets who have suffered losses due to Covid-19, their economic condition will be improved by providing them various benefits under Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana Tripura.
Along with this, the beneficiary shopkeepers under this scheme will be brought under the formal channel of the economy by providing them the benefits of registration under business license, insurance coverage and financial assistance from various schemes of the central and state government. Along with this, the beneficiary shop owners are also being benefited by the Central Government under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan. [Also read- RCH Portal 2023: rch.nhm.gov.in Login, Self Registration & Online Status]
Overview of Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana Tripura
|Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana
|Tripura State Government
|Citizens of Tripura
|Providing Different Types of Benefits to Shopkeepers
|Improving Economic Condition
|Tripura Government Schemes
Objective of Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana
Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana Tripura has been started by the Tripura State Government, whose main objective is to improve the economic condition of such shopkeepers in rural areas of the state who had to face huge losses due to Covid-19. Under this scheme, the beneficiary shop owners will be made financially empowered and self-sufficient, so that their source of income and standard of living can be improved. Through this scheme, to bring the beneficiary shopkeepers under the formal channel of the economy, they will be provided with the benefit of registration under business license, insurance coverage, credit facility and various financial assistance schemes launched by the state and central government. [Also read- Agneepath Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Agniveer Army Recruitment Eligibility, Full Details]
Benefits and Features of Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana Tripura
- Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana has been started by the Government of Tripura, under which the shopkeepers of rural areas of the state are benefitted.
- Under this scheme, various types of benefits are provided to the shop owners who suffer losses due to the corona epidemic, so that they can become financially empowered.
- Through this scheme of the state government, with the aim of improving the economic condition of the beneficiary shopkeepers, they will be brought under the formal channel of the economy.
- Along with this, insurance coverage benefits will also be provided to the beneficiary shop owners as well as other financial schemes launched by the Central and State Governments.
- With the smooth operation of Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana Tripura, the beneficiary shopkeepers will be able to become financially self-sufficient and finance their day to day activities easily.
- Through this scheme started by the state government, loan facilities will also be provided to the shop owners, with the help of which they can also establish their own employment.
- Along with this, all such people who are dependent on shop owners for their livelihood will also be benefitted under this scheme.
- Any citizen of the state can apply to get benefits under this scheme of the Tripura State Government. Beneficiary shopkeepers will also be provided registration under business license.
- To get the benefits under Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Tripura.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant should be a shopkeeper of the rural market.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Residential Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
Procedure to Apply under Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana
Such interested citizens of the state of Tripura who want to apply to get the benefits under Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana Tripura, it will be mandatory for them to follow the following guidelines:-
- First of all, you have to get the application form related to Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana from your nearest Gram Panchayat or Rural Development Block.
- Now you have to enter the details of all the necessary information asked in this application form, such as:- your name, email id, mobile number etc.
- After that you have to attach all the important documents with this application form. Now you have to submit this application form along with attached documents to your nearest Gram Panchayat or Rural Development Block.
- In this way you will be able to apply under Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana Tripura.
- Address:- GOVERNMENT OF TRIPURA DIRECTORATE OF URBAN DEVELOPMENT 5th FLOOR OF U.D. BHAWAN SAKUNTALA ROAD, NEAR RABINDRA BHAWAN: AGARTALA, TRIPURA(W), PIN Code:- 799001
- Email ID:- [email protected] [email protected]
- Helpline Number:- 0381-2329301