New Swarnima Scheme How to Apply, Eligibility & Benefits | Central Government New Swarnima Scheme For Women – New Swarnima Scheme has been started by the National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation (NBCFDC) for the welfare of the backward class women of the country. Women business owners belonging to the target group (backward classes) will be provided term loans through this scheme, under which the system is implemented by the State Channelising Agency (SCA). It acts as a nodal agency, in today’s article we are going to provide you with all the important information related to New Swarnima Scheme For Women. [Also Read- UIDAI e Learning Registration: e-learning.uidai.gov.in New Portal, Login & Certificate Download]
New Swarnima Scheme For Women 2023
The New Swarnima Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment of the country to make women from lower socioeconomic groups self-reliant. Through this scheme, a loan of up to Rs 2 lakh will be provided by the government to all eligible women citizens of the country at 5% annual interest rate. This scheme is a term loan program to provide social and financial security to the eligible women of the country, under which the system is implemented by the State Channelising Agency (SCA). It acts as a nodal agency. Apart from this, by getting the benefit of New Swarnima Scheme For Women, all the eligible women will become self-reliant and empowered and their standard of living will also improve through this scheme. [Also Read- PM Kisan Status Check, 11th Installment OUT Today 2023, Check List?]
Overview of New Swarnima Scheme
|Scheme Name||New Swarnima Scheme|
|Launched By||By Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Beneficiaries||Backward class women|
|Objective||inculcating a sense of self-reliance among women|
|Benefits||To create a sense of self-reliance among women|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Objectives of New Swarnima Scheme For Women 2023
The main objective of New Swarnima Scheme For Women is to create a sense of self-reliance among the backward class women of the country, through this program self-employment is supported in the country. In addition, activities are promoted through this program for the benefit of economically and socially disadvantaged groups. Through the New Swarnima Scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the women of the country to make them self-reliant and empowered, due to which their income will also increase. Along with this, loans will be provided by the government through this scheme for agriculture, small business, artisan, traditional, technical, commercial, transport and service industries. [Also read- Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra: Online Registration, Toll Free Number]
Benefits of New Swarnima Scheme For Women
- Loans will be provided to eligible citizens under New Swarnima Scheme For Women 2023 for agriculture, small business, artisan, traditional, technical, professional, transport and service industries.
- A subsidy of 2,00,000 at the rate of 5% per annum will be provided under this scheme to the eligible women of the country for self-employment.
- Apart from this, the woman benefiting from the New Swarnima Scheme For Women will not need to invest any of her money in projects with a maximum cost of Rs 2,00,000.
Assistance Amount for New Swarnima Scheme
Eligible women of the country will be provided a subsidy of 1 lakh for self-employment as part of the New Swarnima Scheme For Women 2023, under which the balance amount of the loan will be covered by the beneficiary.
New Funding Pattern under New Swarnima Scheme for Women
The loan will be paid up to 95% of the entire amount, of which the remaining 5% will be paid through beneficiary contribution or through State Channelising Agencies (SCAs). Loan availed under this scheme is required to be utilized within four months from the date of disbursement.
Interest Rates for New Swarnima Scheme
Under this scheme, the beneficiary gets 5% per annum interest from SCA and 2% per annum interest to SCA from NBCFDC.
Eligibility of New Swarnima Scheme For Women 2023
- Citizens desirous of getting the benefits of this scheme should be a native of India.
- Only women can apply under this.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 55 years, only then they will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- The candidate should have an employer (Employment).
- Apart from this, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than 3 lakhs.
- The woman applicant must be a member of a disadvantaged group designated by the Central or State Governments from time to time.
Documents Required for New Swarnima Scheme
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar Card)
- Ration card
- Caste Certificate (for reserved category)
- Passport size photo of the applicant etc.
Procedure to Apply under New Swarnima Scheme For Women
All those citizens who want to apply under New Swarnima Scheme For Women 2023, can be applied by all those citizens in this way:-
- All those women who want to apply under this scheme have to approach their local SCA office and submit the required paperwork.
- This link may help you to locate your nearest SCA office:- https://nsfdc.nic.in/channel-patrners/scas
- The required information has to be entered in the application form correctly, mentioning the possibilities and requirements of your field of work as well as any training requirement.
- You must submit your application form and all other paperwork at the same SCA office. Your application will be verified before the SCA loan is approved.